LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i miss my mommy

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April lifted Alice's legs up so she could slide the diaper under her bottom. while she was putting a diaper on she asked did Rachel tell you the rules?

as April finished taping her new little girl's Diaper up she nodded her head okay that's out of the way then can you set up for Mommy and raise your hands up in the air so I can get your onesie on.

once April got the onesie on her she stood up and then help Alice stand up and smiled you look so adorable right now could just eat you up. she said this while brushing some hair out of the front of her face okay from now on you have to call me Mommy or Mama and just a quick question is there anything you want me to call you like sweetie or princess or something else I want to help you get into your little space as quick as possible

April smiled and said Okay and she lifted her new baby up time for you to go to the playroom with your baby sister so we can have a whole bunch of fun  once they got there they seen Rachel playing with a dump truck and the teddy bear riding on it  she was making truck noises she seemed to completely oblivious to them entering the room and looked like she was chasing a another stuffed animal in a fire truck.

the room looked to be the size of a master bedroom there were a bunch of kids toys already on the floor in one corner of the room as well as an two big toy chest and a small bookcase with a bunch of coloring books and other toys on it April put Alice on the floor An said okay sweetie play to your heart's content  April then pointed over at a chair in the far corner right next to the door if you need anything I'll be sitting right there.

after a while Rachel looked over at her new sister and wondered if she was having fun so she crawled over to her an said are you having fun sis! in a happy voice

Rachel beamed with happiness upon hearing this i'm  glad to hear it and just think we have two more full days of this! she said excitedly

April looked at her watch and realized it was about time for supper she got back up off the chair and said okay princess and sweetie time for supsup she helped them both up and grab both their hands and led them into the kitchen where two large high chairs  once she helped both of them into the chairs and then put two bibs on them 

after that she started grabbing the food she gave Rachel a large bowl of vanilla chocolate pudding and a large bottle of chocolate milk she then took a washcloth out an wiped off Rachel's hands before saying bon appetit Rachel used her hands and started eating the pudding. she then turned her attention to alice what do you want sweetie we usually start off with a nice dessert meal we have cake ice cream and pudding I also have some fruit if you like that stuff more this goes for your bottle as well we have Pedialyte strawberry milk chocolate milk apple juice orange juice and I'll let you have a pop this time if you want.

April grab another bowl of pudding and an filled a bottle up with strawberry milk after placing it on her tray she wiped off her sweetie's hands enjoy your supsup now  sweetie

when April's princess and sweetie we're done eating she wipe their faces off and their hands and got them out of  their high chairs and she said Okay movie time 

they made their way to the living room and she said okay princess since you asked for it last time we're going to be watching Finding Nemo Rachel claped her hands together and said yippee!  April then pulled a pacifier out of her apron a put it in her princesses mouth after that Rachel sat down on the couch and waited for the movie to start. April turned her attention to Alice and pulled another pacifier out you left this in your pocket sweetie do you want it?

April turn the movie on and sat down between her two little girls once she was situated. Rachel wasted no time to lay her head on her lap mommy always  stroked her hair while she watched a movie with her. April did begin to stroke her little princesses hair but she did look over at her sweetie and asked her "Do you want to snuggle with Mommy while we watch the movie?"

April wasn't offended At All by it she said "that's all right I just didn't want you to feel left out." An everyone started watching the movie.

almost 2 hours later the movie was over and April was trying to wake up her princess who had fallen asleep on her lap about 30 minutes ago. once Rachel woke up she sat up and looked around a little embarrassed she had fallen asleep. April smiled and said. "Well hi sleepyhead could you do me a favor and take your sister to the bathroom for your bath while I get some stuff ready for you two?" Rachel nodded her head an got up and motioned for Alice to follow her .