LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

i miss my mommy

Diaper_teen66

she pulled out another tote and  pulled out some toys and coloring books with some colored pencils and crayons usually I just try to relax and act like a little kid again forgetting about work and everything else. 

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rachel noticed Alice seemed to enjoy this and said do you want to start doing this after work you and me just playing with toys and stuff?

over the course of the next few weeks Alice and Rachel begin to enjoy their playtime after work about 16 days after starting this routine they both had the same day off and Rachel had bought a gift for her friend and hope she liked it  when they both were sitting down for breakfast already in diapers Rachel nervously handed Alice her gift it was a adult pacifier I hope you like it she said blushing slightly

once they finish breakfast and started playing a few hours into it Rachel decided to ask a question next week we both have the weekend off would you like to come with me I'm going to be spending the weekend with my mommy April. I know April would love to have another little girl to take care of so what do you think?

Rachel began explaining the rules and what way would be doing like 24/7 diapers and everything else that they would be treated like a baby the whole time.

in a blink of the eye the week was over after getting off work that Friday they both got home and quickly got into Rachel's car and drove to April's house. while making their way there Rachel was excited you're going to love it there April is great she has a nursery an everything. 

a few minutes later they were in front of April's home and it was not a small home the driveway to the home was nearly a block or two long the driveway to the home was nearly a block or two long  you couldn't even see the road they turned off of once they were Parked okay here we are she said turning off the car barely able to contain her excitement.

just then a woman exited the house and Rachel bolted out of the car and went over to hug her.

once April was done giving her little girl a hug she looked over at her friend so you must be Alice  I'm April Rachel's Mommy  she said walking over to her.

once April reached Alice she smiled and gave her a big hug don't worry we'll help you find what you're looking for here. so why don't we go inside and get ready for your nice weekend

once inside April  brought them into the living room there were onesies and diapers on the floor along with some other supplies April turn to them both to say something but Rachel was already stripping off her clothes and  heading to the  changing mat causing April to laugh a little at the scene before returning her attention to Alice sorry Rachel's been waiting for this for quite a while if you're more comfortable changing in another room that's fine.

April smiled and pointed at the floor there are few diapers for you to choose from just pick one out she then went over to help Rachel into her  dinosaur diaper she chose as well as get her into her onesie

once April was done she said Rachel you can go to the playroom.  I will help your friend get ready....  Rachel rushed over to the playroom

April shook her head a little bit annoyed she motion for Alice to come over and she helped her get undressed   once that was out of the way she tapped the changing mat for her to sit down on.