LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Who wants to role play? :) :) :)

Bumble_Bee_J

Hi everyone!

I'd like to find someone to roleplay with!

I am pretty much open to everything. I normally play a girl who lives with her parent/aunt/uncle/other family member. (It can be a simple roleplay or something historical/sci fi/other. We can build on the plot)

I'd like to play Nolan she's 15.

She is very confident in herself. She likes to visit the park, museums and go to the movies and library. She isn't a "bad" girl but she just gets annoyed at people easily and looses her temper, especially with her teachers so she tends to skip school. She is smart but feels that school and home work are boring she would rather learn about things she finds interesting. She doesnt have any friends. Not that she cares. She finds the other kids at school very shallow and self-centered. She is kind and will stand up for her beliefs even if it gets her into trouble.

Although she says every thought that comes into her head there is one thing she keeps hidden, her wetting. She wets the bed and sometimes even has day time accidents. Its not on purpose she just doesn't like having to stop what shes doing so she forgets about going potty.

This is Nolan -

Diana Barry | Anne of Green Gables Wiki | Fandom