LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Crazy Diaper Exposure Moment

From time to time I get to travel for work and while I usually fly, sometime things are close enough that I will drive a work car (if you call a huge suburban a "car"). So, this morning me and a friend/co-worker were driving to a different office. I was doing the driving and was on I-95 doing 65 or so when the right rear tire totally blew out. I managed to get the car/boat over to the side of the freeway without incident. But there we were on the side of a really busy, major freeway with cars whizzing by. There really wasn't much room on the side of the freeway, and there was very little room to work so it wasn't the safest of situations. We just wanted to get out of there asap. Obviously we had to change the tire, and both of us were up to it (I have changed plenty of tires before, as has my friend). But I've never done it while I was wearing a diaper! As I have said before, I don't really make much effort to hide my diapers, and that means I don't tuck in my shirt or hike my pants up or anything. So if my shirt rides up cause I am bending over or something, and you are looking, you are going to see a diaper. So, between all the bending, stooping, crawling under the car, working the jack etc etc, I knew my diaper had to be showing. And while I don't try to hide it, I am not interested in showing it off! So there I was, hoping I wasn't going to die from any of the huge semi trucks flying by, and I pretty much had to just gave up on trying to not let me diaper show. My friend is helpful and all that, but he wasn't going to fit under the car (he's a big guy) to get the jack in place, so I just didn't have any choice.

Nothing was ever said, and for all I know he never saw anything. But it was certainly out there to be seen. And given the circumstances, I really didn't care. I just wanted to get the heck out of there!

So there I was, hoping I wasn't going to die from any of the huge semi trucks flying by,

Been there, done that (on I-75). Frickin' terrifying! After a while, I was fortunate enough to get a trooper sat behind me which slowed the traffic down somewhat but did he get out and help? Did he heck; he sat and ate a donut! And they wonder where the stereotypes come from :D

I agree with Chibiusa, btw. If he even saw (bearing in mind that he probably doesn't make a habit of checking out your ass, even if you are leaning down!) then I'd think he'd consider it a private matter and keep quiet.

I guess I didn't make it really clear. I don't really care if he saw or not. Hes a friend, and I know he wouldn't care one way or the other cause that is the kind of guy he is. And like I said before, I didn't really care if he saw either. I just wanted to get off that freeway in one piece. And we did pretty well too. Had the tire changed and were rolling again in like 15 minutes. Not bad considering we had to unload a bunch of stuff to get at the spare!

Been there, done that (on I-75). Frickin' terrifying! After a while, I was fortunate enough to get a trooper sat behind me which slowed the traffic down somewhat but did he get out and help? Did he heck; he sat and ate a donut! And they wonder where the stereotypes come from :D

Anymore it's almost imposable to get a cop to actually help with much of anything - other than attempting to make a dangerous situation as safe as possible.

I would guess they probably got sued one too many times, with the claim "property damage" when it was actually damage that was already there, or no way could it have been the cops fault. Even if they could win in court - it's easier, and less possible hassle to just not touch it at all....

Having to change a tire on a busy highway is no picnic, I wouldn't have cared if someone noticed my diaper either!

This is definitely true! I'm just not sure where the nearest rest area was to where this happened - but I was once in a similar situation, but I didn't even try to change the tire on the side of the highway. There was a rest area about 15 miles away - so I just pulled over to the shoulder, put the hazards on, and VERY SLOWLY just drove on the flat till I got to that rest area, and changed it in that parking lot.....