LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Any Writers Interested...?

Norrin Radd

Hello DDUniverse,

I am making a post here because a good friend suggested that it would be a good place to find someone to write/roleplay with.  

I am in the very beginnings of working on a new AB/Sissy story, and would love to find someone interested in role-playing it with me.  I normally write stories, but having another person contribute to this and doing it as a roleplay rather than just as a story seems like a really neat, fun idea.  Honestly, I'm starved for interaction with human beings in a non-professional way and thought I would give this a try.

Like most of the community (or so I've been informed), I am entirely submissive.  So - and it may be a long shot, I'd like to find somebody that can play a dominant female character (Or perhaps two?).  

I would prefer to play/write in IM or even Kik if you have it.

Anyway, I am including a writing sample below.  This is what you can expect from me.  I am very detail and psychology oriented.  I know it won't appeal to all, but IF you're interested, please contact me! I look forward to hearing from you. ☺

***Writing Sample / Intro***

The Southern California air was thicker than he expected, or perhaps... remembered.  Indeed, it felt as if the very breeze was choking him as he inhaled.  Hell - the entire atmosphere felt like something of a men's club sauna; the smog lingering like smoke from expensive cigars and clinging to his skin despite the dampness in the air.  The bright November sun did nothing to help his unease, rather it seemed to seal him within the impenetrable bubble of humidity and thickness like some infernal oven.

"I will see you, baby!  Be good for me!  I promise the time will just fly."  The words hung in the air behind her, as the silver 2020 Audi sped down the cobblestone street; whisking his wife away to Europe for the next month.  The last sight he would see... her golden hair blowing carelessly in the wind as she sped away, seemed almost cruel in the way it taunted him with its liberty.

With a hot, uneasy, somewhat electric and ultimately an entirely alien sensation in his stomach, he turned towards the the old, palatial Brentwood mansion and steeled himself to enter.  It had been 3 years since he'd last spent the slightest modicum of time with his Mother-in-Law.  3 years, since he had been to her home, the childhood home of his wife.  Facing the long, dark, prospect of a month with her had the young man feeling as if the precisely cut stones leading to her massive oaken door were more akin to the crushed and littered gravel one might encounter when marching towards a gallows.

There was, of course, nothing inherently sinister or ominous in the house, itself.  Indeed it looked like most of the other homes on the block.  The two exceptions, designed to identify the property as older and more established than those others found in the quiet neighborhood, were the stone facade that stood out boldly amongst it's stucco and siding brethren, and the hand carved mahogany door with its cast iron rivets and iron bracings.  What most undoubtedly viewed as beautifully unique and striking, suddenly reminded the young Oklahoman of a medieval prison.

Being stuck here for the next month, the young man determined in the six interminable minutes that passed between when his wife drove away and he began his descent into the gaping maw of Tartarus, was a fate more cruel than a life sentence in prison.  He rapped on the huge, solid door with his fist and was greeted by the firm and unyielding wood much the way he anticipated being greeted by his single and isolated Mother-In-Law.  He instinctively stared down at his boots, as he awaited her presence.

***END***

1014881260.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • 1 month later...