LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Partner prepping you for 24/7 abdl

For some of us 24/7 diaper wearing is not a option.  Sometimes our partner insists on 24/7 diapers.  But how does this start.  

It first happened with my wife by having her preparing the.

First bath and hair wash

Then towel off and led to the changing area.

In the area was a changing table, diapers, lotion,wipes, powder

I was told to lay on the table.

Then wiped. But before a new diaper is placed on a suppository was given to me o empty out our system.

After releasing and cleaned up

I was powdered, lotioned and re-diapered.

Edited by herb330
spelling

After my accident I needed diapers during the night, but was able to use the goodnites L/XL during the daytime. 

When the pandemic hit my wife/mommy insisted that I start wearing diapers 24/7 due to my accidents during the daytime were getting a little worse. Since March I have been in diapers 24/7, and I love it. 

The diaper checks are great, and being told when it's time for a diaper change, and then led into the bedroom to be changed. I enjoy bathtime and being dried off, then taken into the bedroom and laying down and diapered for the night. 

Glad to see that you and your wife are enjoying 24/7.  It is difficult at first.

The most difficult part fr me was for my wife throwing away all of my underwear and locking the bathroom.

5 hours ago, herb330 said:

Glad to see that you and your wife are enjoying 24/7.  It is difficult at first.

The most difficult part fr me was for my wife throwing away all of my underwear and locking the bathroom.

After my accident yes it was hard having to wear diapers at night. And wearing the goodnites L/XL during the day. Weekends she just kepted me in diapers, and then she started with bottles, and treating me as a 2 yr old. In March when the pandemic hit my wetting accidents got during the daytime. Now I'm in diapers 24/7, and have no regrets at all.