LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once a little always a little ( private )

Hya123

Gwen smiles as she sipped her coffee and scrolled through social media. It was a lovely morning everything was going perfect her wife was happy the baby was still sleep but it felt like she was still missing something. As gwen was scrolling through facebook she saw an ad that said Interested in getting alittle find one the perfect way through our Agency. Call 1-800-adopt To find out how to get the perfect little.  

Gwen read the post twice before she could even consider it. Her and her wife Erin already had a little named Payton. Gwen loved payton as huge as the ocean she was one of the sweetest little ever. Her behavior was very good unlike most littles but that’s what gwen  wanted a challenge Payton was to peasy to break gwen wonder if she could even handle another little but she knew Erin would be great help like she is with payton. Gwen read the ad one more time before dialing the number she decided to set up an appointment with the agency to see  more about adopting a little.

Gwen sat and pondered for a minute remembering the day they got payton. It was just a random day working when they heard one of there workers talking about a apartment building that let out all the little tenants so Gwen and Erin decided to go check it out. Long story short payton needed there help so she just willing went as there baby. They love it though she super adorable especially in her little dance class she goes too. 

Gwen finished her coffee poured herself another glass and erin one too the brought it upstairs to her.  “ Good morning  honey “ Gwen said smiling holding the cup of coffee.  

Erin had been awake for a few minutes before Gwen entered. Ever since they'd stop having to work she just let herself linger in bed in the morning sometimes. It was nice. She listened to the baby monitor beside the bed, every now and again a soft snore followed by a little static fuzz. She'd likely go out soon, get her morning run in, shower up, and hopefully be back in time to help with feeding Payton. It was a bit of a routine. Erin worked out in the morning so Gwen got Payton up, changed, bathed if necessary and ready for breakfast and 9 out of 10 times she was back to feed the little and let Gwen unwind with sometime to herself. It was a natural routine by this point.

"Morning," Erin said as Gwen entered the room. She took the coffee cup from Gwen, planting a soft kiss on her wife's lips as the cup exchanged hands. The first sip was bitter but she could feel the caffeine taking hold already. "Good morning beautiful. How'd you sleep?"

Olivia Collins had come to Los Angeles with a dream and found herself in very much the same position as so many others who'd attempted what she set out for. Olivia had been acting for years starting back with commercial shoots in elementary school. She'd worked in theater through school and ended up getting into a good theater program in college. Unfortunately, though her ambition was always center stage and the leading lady role, biology did it's best to prevent that from happening. Olivia was only 4'11 and her looks veered closer to cute than to beautiful. She'd been playing the same kid roles since her peers hit their growth spurts in middle school and she remained the same size 59 inches and 96 pounds she'd been since she was 12. She was an actress usually without peer even in college, but her frame kept her out of serious leading roles. She'd tried working a bit in local productions after college but without much luck at escaping juvenile roles. Recently local theaters had to start shutting down for safety reasons and it prompted her to make the now or never move to L.A.

It hadn't worked out as well as planned though until just recently. She'd supported herself with dead end jobs but with no work in live theater and no money to hire an agent to get her into television, she had all but given up hope before seeing the ad.

Looking for trained actors ready to relocate for job in children's theater. Dimensionally adjacent to LA. Contract, stipend, and living arrangements provided through the Pequenos Theater and the Brooks-Lynn Center for the Performing Arts.

A dimensional phone call led to her being encouraged to come in, bring her portfolio and they would set up an audition at the start of the next theatrical season. However, she was told she would have instant placement with a family connected with the theater. It was explained that even though the offer was made to begin work at a later date, the couple had recently elected to perhaps bring a promising applicant over sooner, perhaps as an understudy. She was told by the woman on the phone to think of it as both a foot in the door for a future audition and a vacation as well. Even though she didn't have much reason to say no, she said she would think on it. She did have one reason to say no though, there were 'stories' about that dimension. Still, after sitting on hold for some time and listening to the earworm that was the hold music, she felt better about her choice than she did when she began the call. She'd sleep on it, but saw no reason not to take a well earned vacation.

Gwen kissed her wife back and smiled. “ i slept wonderful last night. But i have been thinking “ Gwen was about to say before she leaned in for another kiss. She had prepare herself for what she was going to say. 

“ i have been thinking lately that we should adopt a new little. “ gwen said with a smile on her face. “ I think we can handle have to little a especially since we both our home so much. so think i found the perfect agency two it’s for a portal little. That could be different for all of us.  “ 

Payton had been awake in her crib for a few minutes. She didn’t want to make to much noise yet not knowing if any one was awake yet. she stretched her littles arms and sat up in her crib. She looked down and felt the familiar feeling of a wet night time diaper. She had gotten use to the feeling of wet diapers ever since her mommy proved to her she could not handle the potty. After awhile payton  stopped putting up that fight. She rubbed her hazel eyes and moved her curly hair out of her face before she leaned over and grabbed her bear then looked at the baby monitor to call for her mommy. 

“ Mommy i’m up “ payton called out. 

"We have been talking about it..." Erin trailed off. "We can afford it certainly but portal littles are a lot of work," Payton was easy thankfully but Erin had heard horror stories about portal littles, it was better for them to be in a loving home but they did their best to fight it. Poor things, just years of neglect convinced them they didn't deserve the love a mommy or daddy could give them. It had been an goal for years to get rescue a portal little and give them a loving forever home, but it always had been an ambition for 'a later time'. To have it come up as an impulse was a bit of a shock. "If you think the time is right, we can get started. I know we've talked about this and your right, we can provide for them. If you're ready, I can be ready too." Erin kissed her wife. "I do think we should ask one other member of our family though. Payton has been an absolute angel but she might be scared or jealous if we just get her a new sister or brother without asking her." Erin heard Payton's voice crackle over the baby monitor.

"Oh, looks like she's up. If you want to have a family meeting about this over breakfast we can. I can put off my run a bit. Do you want to get her up or should I?"

Gwen smiles she happy that her wife agreed to getting another little. You could say gwen defines had baby fever. She kissed her wife then pulled out her and showed her wife the phone. Before hearing there little girl call out on the monitor. “ i’ll get her if you want. And you can get her breakfast ready. Then we can talk about it with her. I think she going to love having a playmate all the time “ Gwen said before going off to payton nursery . 

When gwen got to the nursery she smiled at payton. “ good morning princess “ she said

“Morning mommy “ payton said with a cute smile. She was happy to be taken out of her crib and wasn’t not surprised when she was laid on the changing table  

Gwen strapped payton down and started on getting rid of the  old soggy night time diaper. 

“ At breakfast momma and i have to talk to you about something very exciting “ Gwen said smiling ear to ear. She finished diapering payton and out a new onesie on her with a matching bi. 

Payton was surprised to here that. She honestly hoped they were talking about getting her the new dancing doll she seen on tv. She had ask a couple days ago and they said they would think about it. “what is it mommy “ payton said happily. 

“ How about i let momma tell you” Gwen said sitting payton in her high chair. 

Erin got out of bed, and went into the kitchen and began getting breakfast ready. Payton was a good baby so it probably wouldn't be too long before Mommy finished getting her ready. A quick breakfast of eggs, toast, and yogurt with berries would be good for this morning. By the time that Erin had just about gotten ready to plate up the food, Gwen carried Payton into the room and deposited her into her highchair. There was room for another she noticed. Or maybe another chair with a booster seat? She didn't know how little Gwen might want their new addition to be or how small she might come through. She said her good mornings to Payton and listened to her baby make small talk with Mommy before bringing the plates out. She placed Payton's food on a small, bright pink plastic plate with ballerina motifs and then sat that on her high chair tray.

"Good morning baby, how did you sleep?" Erin kissed Payton on the forehead before taking her plate back to her seat. She listened to Payton's answer, responding when the time came, as she ate her food rather quickly. "Well sweetie, Mommy and I are making a big choice and we need your help to do it! You're always going to be our little girl, but we were wondering about how you felt about maybe becoming someones big sister?"

Payton blushed as her mommy kissed her head. She loved that they cared about her so much. “ morning momma i slept berry good wast night “ she said with her pacifier around d her mouth. She took it out when she saw the food in front of her. Payton picked her spoon and started to eat the yogurt first getting a little on her outfit. She looked up at her mommy when they asked her the question. She was very surprised about it she didn’t know if she wanted a baby sister but maybe it could be funny playing then again she would have to share her mommy’s.   “ ummm I want to be a big sister but i don’t want to share mommies “ Payton said with a confused look. “ but i guess i can “ she said after thinking for a minute.  Payton continued eating her breakfast.

Gwen was extremely happy that everyone agreed on getting a new little. She had no clue what the little be like but decided they should call the agency and find out all the details. 

“ Yes i’m so happy we can share our love with someone else. “ gwen said before pulling her phone out and dialing the number. “ Honey can you finish feeding her while i call the place i’m pretty sure we can get matched with the little today. And pick her up tomorrow. I’ll find and tell you “ Gwen said before going into the other room. 

"Absolutely, come on Payton lets get some food in that tummy. After that you can play or, Momma didn't go for a run this morning so we can do some yoga and put your 'Dancing for Littles' videos on if you want?" Erin got to work finishing feeding Payton. Payton was a big enough girl sometimes to eat on her own but it was often easier and faster to feed her. Cleaner too since Payton could make a mess left to her own devices. Once Erin had finished feeding Payton, she washed up the breakfast dishes, leaving her little baby sitting in the high chair. That had been easier than anticipated. No fussing, no tears, no anxiety about the new sibling. It certainly seemed like this was coming together fairly easily. Hopefully the new little would be as easy going as Payton.

After her phone call, Olivia spent the day researching the new dimension. Unfortunately, a lot of what she assumed was just exaggerated accounts seemed pretty realistic. Still though, it seemed worth pursuing. The theater was highly regarded and extremely well funded by it's main charitable benefactors; Gwen and Erin Lynn-Brooks. The average pay for a new cast member, even in an understudy roll, also dwarfed any pay she'd even come close to here. It would also be real rolls and not extra or commercial work. It could be good to build a portfolio with, maybe something to come back after her ''working-vacation' with to make a niche for herself as a character actor. As Olivia was browsing her phone rang.

"Ms. Collins? Hi, I'm calling from the Agency representing the Brooks-Lynn Center. Do you have a moment to discuss a potential sponsor for your trip?"

Gwen went  outside and waited for someone to pick up. “ Hello yes that’s why i was calling. I have a couple questions? I think a girl would be better fitting in the family than a boy. I was also thinking the little should be smaller than my current daughter but close two the little age two.  That’s the only thing i have for now “ Gwen said happily. 

Payton was happy to be done eating. “ Yeah momma i want to use my dancing videos. But can i change into my tutu? “ Payton asked sweetly happily she had wet her diaper while  she was eating “ 

“ Good afternoon Olivia I was wondering if I could talk to you about coming down the to dimensions I’m Morgan calling from the theater” Morgan said.