LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after going through the boring office area for a little bit she made her way to the nursery OK Alice we separate people by age and gender until 18 and then we allow you or your parent to make the decisions she then stopped at one of the playrooms and the door open to reveal a bunch of girls Alice's age playing with toys and just crawling around the area Rebecca said this is where you'll be when your mom comes back when she's at work she'll take you here for daycare.

if you want I could teach you she then stopped in front of a door and it opened up to reveal a massive swimming pool with a bunch of kitty pools there were a few people in the area but they look like they were just making sure the water was okay

one of the people checking the water notice them come in and she walked over to them  yelling out is that you Rebecca yes it's me Julia.

Julia then pointed at Alice and said who's this she said with a big smile Rebecca knelt down next to Alice and said This is My Little Princess Alice.she said tickling her tummy a little bit Alice  this is my friend Julia she was my last Nanny and was the person who taught me how to swim.

well hi there little princess so d id your Nanny Rebecca bring here to try to teach you how to swim? Rebecca said no I just asked if she would like to learn how to swim. Julie then kneel down and said he want to hear a secret Rebecca love swimming in a swimming diaper. she then winked at Rebecca causing her to blush before turning her attention back to Alice and said if you would like tomorrow the pool will be open and you two can come here an practice swimming we provide the diapers for it so it's completely free.

Julia smiled at the little princess laughing before turning her attention back to Rebecca and said you really did a good job with this little princess didn't you.

Rebecca shook her head and said no Alice was more than ready to begin the program I just helped her along the way. isn't that right princess. Rebecca said smiling at Alice

they all talk for a few more minutes before Julia had to go back to work after which Rebecca  headed back to the lobby so what do you think do you want to try swimming lessons or do you just want to stay home and enjoy playing with your toys and watching movies?

Rebecca stop pushing the stroller and walk in front of it and kneeled down with a big smile on her face and said you won't regret it sweetie you're going to have a lot of fun here

Rebecca then started pushing the stroller again towards the lobby entrance the only thing on Rebecca's mind was the fact she had such a perfect little princess.