LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca was one of the many nannies that work for the back2 baby program  her dirty blonde hair was tied in a bun and she wore the uniform of her company a black 1940's English nanny uniform with a white apron over it she had just pulled into the driveway of her new charge she was about 30 minutes early but she wanted to bring in the supplies and set up not to mention talk to the mother for a bit to see what she could expect from Alice and what the mother wanted from her she grabbed two duffel bags and walked up to the front door and ring the doorbell.

mira answered the door and let her in. hello and thanks for coming. im mira and this is my little alice. it was clear by lthe look.on the girls face she was not in to this. now the reason i sighned her up is i dont trust her home alone. also her grades had been sliping in school. so i thought it best to start over.

Rebecca reached out and shook mira's  hand  I completely understand madam and don't worry you were one of thousands of parents that have chosen this option. Rebecca then turned her attention to Alice how are you doing today little Alice? she said with a bright smile

alice i um okay i guess. this whole thing is kind of weird. mira then went over a few things witch include  leaching alice to be a baby. forbidden her from watching tv besides kid and baby shows or movies. and she has to have aftenoon nap and bed time is 8pm.

Rebecca nodded as Alice's mom told her the schedule Rebecca placed both the duffle  bags down and pulled a large diaper  and cleaning supplies out of them and asked before you go madam on your trip would you like to help me get little Alice back in a diaper? as I'm sure you read in the email  we sent you it's important to start right away. also has she ate breakfast yet?

of corse i do i also had some supplies being delivered .i had hoped they got her before i had to leave but it got delayed. oh well now alice i expect you to be good. Rebecca has the authority to punish you  when I leave.

Rebecca smiled brightly at the enthusiasm Alice's mother was showing. she  handed the diaper and cleaning supplies to Alice's mother she then reached down and grabbed a large changing mat out of a duffle bag before asking mira where would you like to do the changing?

Rebecca was overjoyed at how good Alice was being as her mother got her changed she started getting out other things bottles filled with formula mix and some baby oatmeal that was made by the company to help get young little girls like Alice back into diapers without a problem  since little Alice was doing such a good job she picked the brown sugar oatmeal.

by the time she had everything set out little Alice was diapered and her mother had put a nice shirt on her that said Mommy's little stinker. Alice was clearly having trouble standing up with the thick diaper on which was the purpose of it babies don't walk they crawl. Rebecca smiled as she looked at the mother and daughter and said would you like me to take a picture of you both before you leave madam. so when you get back you can look at how much she's changed.

oh yes i would love that mira smiled. she sat down on the sofa and had alice sit on her lap like when she was a baby. she held alice close as the picture was taken. mira smiled and couldn't wait to see what little alice would be like when she returned.

after the picture mira and little Alice spent the next few minutes saying their  goodbyes  as Alice's mother made her way to the door Alice's tried getting up but was having a bit of a problem the thick diaper was not cooperating Rebecca calmly walked over to her and picked her up with one arm and walked her over to the door  to wave goodbye to her mother.

as Alice was waving goodbye Rebecca pulled her phone out and sent a message. Rebecca carried little Alice back inside leaving the door slightly ajar and went into the living room to sit down and have a little talk I just want to tell you there are going to be a few people coming in to setup your new things your new crib,new playpen and new high chair not to mention your changing table it will take them about 30 minutes so don't be worried.so while we're waiting for them to get done why don't we  get to know each other a bit. my name is Rebecca I'm originally from America I am a certified teacher and physical therapist and like you now I also went through the  back2 baby program at the same age as you 15

well im alice it only been me and my mom since i was little. i dont realy know my dad. i tried my best in school but my classes got much harder. often barely got sleep daughter i be studying late. id end up falling asleep in class.

Rebecca smiled at little Alice as she heard the door open and people enter with the equipment don't worry sweetie by the time we're done you're going to have straight A's and you'll get plenty of naps so you won't be tired.so what's your favorite color mine is red.

Rebecca picked up Alice and carried her over to her new high chair after safely securing her in she grabbed her a  nice big bottle and a large bowl of  brown sugar baby oatmeal. she then said since you're going to be a baby now you're going to use either this plastic spoon or your hands to eat okay.

Rebecca quickly set up the next part of their day and came back just as alice was finishing her bottle she put the bottle, bowl and Spoon in the sink and  once that was done she went over and wiped Alice's cheeks she then took her out of the high chair and carried her back into the living room where there was now a lot of stuffed animals and toys okay sweetie let's play.

once alice started to go through the pile of stuffed animals and toys Rebecca came over and they soon found some toys and stuffed animals they liked and began playing