LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

Rebecca noticed little  Alice get up and she put her phone away and smiled and waved as she got up as she walked over to the crib she said how did my little baby sleep!

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca smiled happy to hear that princess and Rebecca picked Alice  up out of her crib and checked her diaper.she was still clean okay let's get you to the kitchen for a nice breakfast

Rebecca took her to the kitchen for a nice breakfast of Cheerios and 2 sliced bananas and like always a bottle after securing Alice in the high chair she grab the food and started feeding her again but unlike last time she needed to talk to her a little bit about her upcoming baby training today after feeding Alice her first bite of Cheerios Rebecca spoke okay princess will be going over a lot of things today about you becoming full-time baby. but first I would like to ask you if you have any  things you want me to know, ask or just talk about stuff we did yesterday?

she then gave her another bite of Cheerios alright then princess we're going to be going over arm strength today since you're going to be crawling from now on we're going to start you off by crawling back and forth down the hallway since this is the first time we're going to be doing it until you are really tired okay I got to test your limits. we won't be doing it right after breakfast we'll play with toys first for an hour  but after that you're going to be doing this until  all the way up till nap time if you can. we will take 5 minute breaks every hour and I'll give you Pedialyte apple juice or orange juice to rehydrate if you're thirsty 

Rebecca smiled and said  maybe you can see in the future Alice if so I'm kind of jealous and she then playfully poked her on the nose  before getting another spoon of food ready

as they both played with the toys Rebecca noticed that little Alice had a bit of a bed head and could probably use a bit of hair maintenance she had short hair but still she wanted her princess to look nice after playtime was over she was going to ask if she could comb her hair for a bit

with every passing minute Rebecca was certain that the perfect princess award would go to Alice by the time her mom got back she would be a complete baby again and happy as can be.they continue to play for a little bit longer before her phone went off and she asked before we do you're crawling exercises do you mind if I fix your hair you got a bit of a Bed Head

after quickly sorting her hair out she picked her princess up and carried her over to the hallway where she was going to be tested she put her on the floor and said okay sweetie whenever you're ready I want you to crawl all the way to the end of the hallway and then come back and repeat it I'll be here encouraging you all the way.

Rebecca through her own experience knew she would get tired by the next hour or two but 37 minutes in she was doing great and she was telling her that's my baby you're doing great!  look at that diaper girl move! when she got to the last 5 minutes she told her 5 minutes princess finish strong there's a first place bottle here with your name on it!

Rebecca was looking at her phone only 10 seconds left and  Alice was just turning around and coming back 10 seconds princess come on you can do it!

Rebecca was already sitting on the floor and and when Alice finished she pulled her into her arms giving her a big hug she then pulled out of the apple juice bottle and said okay time to get my sweaty baby hydrated again and she started feed her her bottle she also started playing We Are the Champions on her phone

it was a smaller bottle than the usual ones  she gave her princess but she drink it up quickly even before the song was over after that she just let her little princess rest In her Arms until her 5 minutes are up and she had to go and do it again. to make sure Alice could do another 55 minutes she asked  do you think you can do another one for me princess