LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca and Alice continue to play here comes the choo-choo until all the applesauce cheese and meat was gone the bottle was empty to. okay princess I needs to wash the dishes

she said as she picked up the dishes and walk them over to the sink she then came back with a wet washcloth and then wiped off Alice's face there was a little applesauce on it then using the washcloth to wipe off the high chair tray Rebecca pulled out a coloring book and some crayons and put them on the tray after wiping it off  so can you color for me while I get them cleaned up.

Rebecca finished washing the last bottle putting it on the drying rack she took her phone out to check the time it was almost 7:40 she knew what Alice's mom said but this was the first week  even though Alice seem to be completely happy with this she didn't want to force it too much okay Alice it's time for bath time she said as she walked over to look at what her princess was coloring.

Rebecca got her out of her high chair and started making their way to the bathroom when all of a sudden she started hearing a hissing noise and it wasn't coming from her.

Rebecca just smiled and gave her a big hug even though she was still going that's my baby you're such a good girl you knew I was worried about wasting a diaper Rebecca continue the positive encouragement until she was done Rebecca then broke the hug and looked at Alice's face it was a deep shade of red

Rebecca knew she was embarrassed but a baby uses their diaper Rebecca   once again started walking to the bathroom  they enter the bathroom Rebecca set little Alice down on the close toilet lid after that she started filling the bathtub while it was filling up she went back over to Alice and place your hands on her shoulders okay sweetie I know you're embarrassed but you're a baby now there's nothing to be embarrassed about you're a good girl for doing it because babies use their diapers ok. Alice was still quite embarrassed so Rebecca decided to show her something she lifted her skirt up to reveal her own diaper with a bunch of Barnyard animals on it look at me sweetie I've been wearing a diaper since I finished the back2Baby program 14 years ago I was a baby until 4 years ago I still am a little but now I help other little girls and boys get through their problems and enter into babyhood again until they're ready to come back and kick the Adult World in there undiapered butt.so I want you to be proud of what you did okay.

Rebecca smiled and kissed her on her forehead and said good girl now let's take off that shirt and your wet diaper  after getting Alice out of her clothes and wet diaper she turned off the water to the bathtub and checked the temperature to make sure it wasn't too hot she then turned around and picked  little Alice up and place her in the tub. okay princess  let's get you squeaky clean

Alice was on her way to becoming a perfect little baby that didn't mean she was the size of one and getting  her hair nice and clean and soft to took some time about 15 minutes later the little girl was nice and clean and out of the bathtub and being dried off Rebecca grab the handkerchief out of her pocket and told little Alice to blow her nose once she was done Rebecca put the handkerchief a way in her pocket and grab Alice's toothbrush and brush her teeth and helped her rinse her mouth after brushing them. after that Rebecca  picked her up  and said we're going to the nursery to put a nice big diaper on okay now repeat after me princess I'm a baby! I need my diaper! I'm proud to use my diaper! Rebecca said in a happy voice she continue the mantra of positive enforcement of diaper use.all the way to the nursery.

once in the nursery Rebecca got Alice on the changing table and quickly put the big bright sunny diaper on she then pulled out the shirt that match with the diaper a bright yellow T-shirt with a happy yellow sun and put it on the little girl.Rebecca then leaned in and looked her little princess in the eye what are we proud of princess

Rebecca smiled and picked her up and give her a big hug and said now it's time for a nice bottle of Pedialyte and a good night's rest okay she walked over to the small fridge took out a large bottle of Pedialyte out got situated on the rocking chair again and started feeding her little princess once again rocking back and forth singing a  lullaby

Rebecca then took the bottle out of her mouth and replace it with a pacifier witch she hooked to her shirt and continue to rock back and forth and sing a lullaby Alice did start sucking the pacifier but she was out like a light not even a minute later Rebecca carried her to her crib and gently put her in and slightly cover her with her blanket. Rebecca looked at her phone and smiled 8:45 for the first day  45 minutes over was way above the company average  she still remembered her second kid a boy near 17 years old holy heck he was a handful.   Rebecca turn the baby monitor on that was built into the crib and headed down to the kitchen to finish her report to eat and drink  her fill which would of course cause her to have a bowel movement and force her to take a shower after Rebecca got done showering and put a new Barnyard diaper on and checked herself out for a little bit in the mirror.she noticed something she had completely forgotten about Alice's shirt and diaper in here and ripped a piece of the tape off to give to the mother as a Memento of her first diapering and through  the rest of it away in the diaper hamper in the bathroom she threw her long t-shirt on that covered most of her diaper before leaving

she took the shirt into the nursery and put it in the laundry hamper and stretched a little before walking over to Alice's crib to make sure she was okay she was peacefully sleeping Rebecca smiled at how cute she looked and then walked over to the changing table and open a drawer with the folder in it and slid the piece of diaper taping in .quietly close the drawer and went to her own bed and to get a good night sleep

Rebecca woke up around 5 quickly noticing she needed to a change before she did she made sure little Alice was still asleep which she was and she quickly went to the bathroom to wash up and change into her uniform and got to work with the rest of the morning set up hoping little Alice didn't wake up but just in case she had her phone on the loudest setting the baby monitor would tell her.

Rebecca made her way back to the nursery and having finished the setup for the day's events when she entered the room she seen that little Alice was still asleep she pulled her phone out it was 6 no need to wake her up yet Rebecca walked over to the rocking chair sat down and started surfing the internet waiting for her princess to wake up.