LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

as Rebecca and Alice were playing Rebecca could tell she was enjoying it and she had been such a good girl she decided to ask the question. hey sweetie you're doing such a good job and I was wondering if you would mind if we moved up the program the first week is for me to treat you like a toddler and after that slowly start to treat you more and more like a baby. I  was wondering after we get done playing and you take a nap would you mind if I started feeding you your meals and treating you more like a baby?

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca and Alice were having a lot of fun playing with the toys and stuffed animals but like all good things it came to an end when Rebecca's phone started beeping okay little girl it's time for nap time would you like a bottle before nap time I can also rock you to sleep if you want to. Rebecca said with a smile

Rebecca lifted the little girl up and carried her to her new Nursery where a large crib was with a nice comfy blanket and a big yellow stuffed ducky was almost all of her stuff had been removed replaced by baby things a rocking chair a spare bed for Rebecca to sleep on A well-stocked changing table  a small refrigerator full of bottles of milk and juice.Rebecca open the fridge and grabbed a nice big bottle of  milk Rebecca and Alice got situated on the rocking chair  and Rebecca started feeding Alice the bottle as she started rocking back and forth and singing a lullaby

once little Alice was fast asleep in her crib Rebecca went over to the changing table and grabbed a nice big diaper with a big happy yellow sun on it she put it on the changing table just in case 

she then sat down on her bed in the nursery and started filling out her initial report  in her opinion Alice was a prime candidate for the perfect princess award their company offered for good little girls and boys at the end of every quarter if she won the entire process would be free and she would get 2 years worth of back2baby program diapers for free as well.she would be in her care for the next few months so something could happen but Rebecca believe this little girl could win the award easily.

as she was finishing up her report and was getting ready for a snack Rebecca started feeling something warm between her legs she giggled at that while thinking I will have to change my diaper before she does she decided to quickly change and get a snack before the little princess woke up

once Rebecca noticed Alice moving around she smiled and walked over to the crib how you doing sleepyhead?would you like something to eat?

no problem princess we can play again before you eat she said picking her up but before that i need to check your diaper she said that as she pulled the front of Alice's diaper out to make sure there was no wet spot she still was dry okay let's go back to the living room back to all the toys and stuffed animals! Rebecca said in a happy voice

Rebecca could tell little Alice was finally relaxing the tension she felt in her back was going away once they got to the living room she sat her down and said what do you want to play we got about 4 hours before you're going to need to eat your supper. we can play with the toys and stuffed animals again or you can watch a movie  and then we can play with your toys and stuffed animals. if you choose movie though you have to remember just little kid movies Rebecca  grab a bag full of kids movies that was placed next to the TV in the living room and put it in front of her. it's your world princess so you decide.

as Alice was looking through the movies Rebecca made her way  over to the couch and grabbed a cooler that was next to it and put it on top of the coffee table there was a little bottle with apple juice and some snacks in it for when the movie starts she then walk back over to Alice and sat down next to her waiting for her to choose the movie she wanted to watch

Rebecca smiled and took the movie from her and grabbed the bag and put them both by the TV and then they started playing with the toys again Rebecca was so happy that  Alice was finally opening up

but once again Rebecca's phone interrupted their happy  playtime and Rebecca said okay princess it's time to watch the movie Rebecca stood up and put the movie Into the DVD player and got the movie started she then picked up Alice and walked over to the couch grabbing the cooler with the snacks and they both sat down in the corner with Alice sitting on her lap she open the cooler and said we got a bottle of apple juice some almonds cut up banana or strawberry and some Go-Gurt I don't want to spoil your supper but you did ask for a snack when you woke up and it's been 2 hours so you get the bottle and one of the foods.remember I have to feed you though.

okay sweetie she opened up the banana container and put one slice in her mouth then she said if you want another just squeeze my arm and she placed it next to her hands and if you want the apple juice just tell me and they began watching the My Little Pony movie

an hour and 45 minutes later the movie was over and it was time for supper little Alice didn't touch the bottle but she did eat all the banana slices Rebecca shut the cooler and picked Alice up double-checking Alice's diaper still nothing she then lifted Alice up slowly and gently into the air with both her arms  allowing Alice to get a bird's-eye view of the living room that she might have not seen in years and said is my little princess ready for her supper

Rebecca had already gotten the meal ready applesauce with some chopped-up bits of cheese and meat and another big bottle of milk she put everything on the tray of the high chair and then took the plastic spoon that she had an scooped up some applesauce an while smiling said open up here comes the choo-choo