LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

Rebecca  talk to the other woman driving so April how has it been for you? April smile not bad just got done helping with a 18 year old still trying to be an adult it's her second week of the program she has three nannies right now taking care of her she still going through the terrible two phase.  

April then stopped at a stop sign and look behind her in the backseat  the complete opposite of this princess she said winking at Alice she continued my name's April I'm one of the nannies that goes around and helps other nannies deal with naughty babies in the program but don't worry princess I'm just driving you and your Rebecca to headquarters

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they soon reached headquarters an April  wave goodbye to Alice as she removed from the car seat Rebecca carried her princess into the large building and once they enter through the automatic doors into the massive Lobby they both seen a large window to the left of them where there was daycare for people that had completed the back 2 Baby program for parents that wanted their new babies to associate with others or they simply couldn't watch them 24/7 because of work or other personal reasons.

after talking to the receptionist Rebecca then made her way over to a large stroller with Alice In Her Arms no offense princess but if we're going to be walking around here I'm going to need to put you in this is that okay

after getting her princess into the stroller they headed to the elevator Rebecca then press the button to the floor they needed to go.  after waiting patiently the elevator stopped at the lobby the elevator was nearly full two women push strollers out both strollers containing two adult girls one of them was drinking  large bottle while the other had a pacifier was holding a large teddy bear both were wearing onesies and they were clearly wearing large diapers after they have passed Rebecca and Alice got into the elevator

once the elevator reached the floor Rebecca pushed the stroller to another room that had an automatic door that opened after talking to the receptionist there for a bit another door opened and a man and a woman said Alice's and Rebecca's name after going through the door and down the hallway a bit they entered a large room that looks like a nursery but had a camera and a video camera Rebecca then leaned over and whispered into Alice's are okay are you ready these people will be asking you a few questions and you'll be telling them  what you like about the program

Rebecca took her out of the stroller and placed her on a floor mat with a few toys she set behind her and another woman sat across from them on the floor

hi Alice my name is Sam and I got a few questions for you here's the first one do you like being in the program

do you think Rebecca is a better teacher than ones you had regarding your school work or do you think it's due to Simply being less stressed and just being happier

after a little bit longer  Sam was almost done asking questions just one more for you would you recommend this program to other people.

Sam said thank you very much Alice now Rebecca and you are going to perform some of your exercises for a bit to show other people how to do them and then you'll be free to go thank you very much Rebecca and Alice did the exercises again and then Rebecca got her princess into the stroller okay princess now for the tour Rebecca said with a smile has she finished buckling Alice in