LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

back2 baby program

Diaper_teen66

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rebecca gave her a bright smile and said that's my princess while hugging her once the 5-minute break was up she  helped Alice get back on her hands and knees and said Ready Set GO!

Alice was working so hard she didn't notice she had wet her diaper again Rebecca had noticed about 40 minutes into it some of the indicators had disappeared when she finally made it back to Rebecca's arms she gave her a big hug again and said what are we proud of princess Rebecca wondered if she would notice after she said something

Rebecca did a quick check of the diaper and said you'll be good you will probably not even notice it's wet in a few minutes it's going to be absorbed she pulled out another bottle this one  with Pedialyte and started feeding her again.

Rebecca was so happy Alice had did a better job and she had her first time. you're a better baby than I was when I started I bet you're going to become a great one by the time we're done she then picked up alice carried her over to the nursery to feed her a bottle on the rocking chair

once Alice had fallen asleep she removed the bottle and put the pacifier back in her mouth  she placed her back in her crib and made her way back over to the rocking chair and started filling out her report she was wondering if she might need to call her mother and ask if she would be open to her daughter appearing in several education videos to teach little boys and girls to become babies they would be paid of course but Alice would be a perfect baby to teach others how happy they could be if they become babies again

Rebecca was slightly nervous she had never done this before but she had cleared it with her boss the phone rang a few times Rebecca's nerves were working overtime I hope she's not in a conference meeting or something. the phone rang a few more times before someone answered this is mira. Hello this is Rebecca the Nanny you hired to help your daughter I was wondering if I could talk to you about her development and a possible of you making  $200,000. due to how well she's accepting the program.

I'm quite certain within a month-and-a-half time she will have completed the back 2 Baby program if I remember correctly your business trip is a little over three  months by the time you come back she will be your little girl again completely. with this rapid development we were wondering if we could use her in educational videos for other little boys and girls entering the program?also Madame I forgot to mention we will be we will be refunding you completely as well as giving you the amount of money I stated if you agree to this

thank you madam you won't regret it an Rebecca said her goodbyes to Alice's mother  after she was done she got a few things prepared because she knew that Alice's  arms would be sore  and made her way back to the nursery to wait for her to wake up

Rebecca made her way over to the crib and noticed Alice's predicament looks like I'm going to have to change you before lunch today princess she said giving little Alice  a smile and pat on the head

Rebecca picks her up and carries her over to the changing and gets her a fresh diaper she picks her back up and says off to the kitchen for some  chicken nuggets french fries and some ketchup