LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Stay Right There (Chapter 2 added 9/13)

Here is chapter 1 of one of my newer stories. To see chapter 2 of this story, as well as tons other ABDL stories for only $10, check out my Patreon. Whether you like diaper boy, diaper girl, mommy dom, or daddy dom stories, my Patreon has you covered!

Patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1

The sound of top 40 pop music rang through the hallways of Jennifer’s home as she was just finishing up washing the dishes. If there was one thing that she hated, it was silence. Whether it was the twang of some old fashioned country, the rhymes spit by her favorite rappers, or just the catchy melody of a pop song, Jennifer was listening to tunes basically 24/7. 

Just as the song finished up, she heard the distinct bark of her favorite furry friend in the next room. “Chuck, what's going on over there” she called out as if the dog would somehow answer her with actual words. Not hearing any follow up noise, she called out “Alexa, volume up!”

The beat was bouncing through her soul and she just needed to start dancing to get some of it out. Just before she turned around, however, Jennifer felt the most comforting thing she could feel on a day to day basis: the large hands of her boyfriend wrapping around her waist. “Hey babe, I didn’t hear you come in” she whispered to him.

“Alexa, pause” Jackson yelled, not being able to hear himself think, let alone the noise that just came out of his girlfriend’s mouth. “Sorry sweetheart, I didn’t hear that. I can’t believe you listen to your music that loud. Anyway, what did you say?”

“Just shut up and kiss me” she told him, flashing a coy smile in Jackson’s direction before grabbing his chin and sticking her tongue down his throat. 

While he was a little shocked by his love’s forwardness, there was no way Jackson was going to let this moment go to waste. He went at her just as passionately as she did. This went on for another minute before they both, seemingly, came up for breath. 

“Holy shit, that was amazing Jenn” Jackson said, a stupid grin stuck on his face. 

“Tonight, there will be plenty more where that came from, but for now” Jennifer slowly went in for another kiss only to stop inches from her man’s lips and call out “Alexa, play” with a cheesy smile matching her Jackson’s.

The loud boom of bass caused him to nearly jump out of his skin. “I will be in the bedroom if you need me” he basically screamed at Jessica. 

“What?” she asked back at a normal volume. She followed that up with a wink as she turned back around and grabbed the very few soapy dishes she needed to scrub. 

Once the working man made his way into the couple’s bedroom, all he could do was flop down on the bed. Work was absolutely exhausting today. When he was a kid, he thought only people that worked as professional athletes, firefighters, and similar jobs were allowed to come home tired. They were on their feet and working hard all day after all. He never put a commercial producer in that camp.However, with the way his body feels, he might as well have run a marathon. 

“And done. Finally!” Jennifer told herself as she pulled the stopper on the drain and watched the soapy suds flow down the drain. While she did love cooking, she absolutely hated the cleanup that went with it. She was just so happy that her plan worked. 

Jenn wanted to have a super nice dinner tonight with Jackson because he had been working himself to death lately at work. She was beyond grateful for what he did, both at work and when they were together, to keep the flame of their relationship burning strong. She must say, he was definitely no slouch in the bedroom either. While his preferences ran a little out of the ordinary, she absolutely loved it and wanted to do whatever it took to make him feel loved and appreciated. Tonight, that meant a lovely steak dinner followed by a very fun night of some kinky exploits she had planned. 

Walking into the bedroom,Jackson’s girlfriend couldn’t help but let out a little chuckle as she saw him napping. His eyes were closed, snores echoing from his mouth, and even a little bit of drool escaping from the right side of his mouth. While she did just want him to get some sleep and relax, Jenn also didn’t want the steaks to get cold. “Hey babe” she whispered, gently shaking him “I made us a special dinner and I don’t want it to get cold” explaining the situation to her boyfriend as he slowly woke from his slumber. 

While food did sound good, sleep sounded way better. However, the last thing he wanted to do was turn down a meal that his incredible partner slaved away to make. “Food sounds perfect right now” Jackson responded to Jennifer as he rubbed the sleep from his eyes. 

As the couple walked out of the bedroom, Jennifer’s boyfriend’s jaw dropped as he saw the food on the table. “Oh my god Jenn, this looks absolutely incredible! Thank you so much” he followed up his words with a kiss on her cheek. Even though it looked amazing, it smelled a million times better. He wanted to bottle this scent and wake up to it every morning. 

“Alexa play” she called to her robotic companion, her command followed by the quiet tones of smooth jazz. “I know that blasting pop a little earlier was obnoxious, so I figured we could have a little more relaxed vibe tonight. Jennifer even pulled out Jackson’s chair and pushed it in like they were at a 5 star restaurant. Grabbing two glasses of red wine, she handed one to him and announced “let’s have a toast: to our love and to the fun we will have later tonight.”

After the trademark clink and a sip, Jackson asked “Oh, some fun tonight? What do you have in mind?”

“Nothing you need to worry about, I have everything all planned out. Now, let’s forget about that and dig into these steaks” Jenn told her boyfriend as she looked down at the beautiful cut of meat. Slicing into it and putting the bite in her mouth, she couldn’t help but telling him “I think even I outdid myself” while her mouth was still full. 

The couple went through a ton of different topics during their meal together. Everything from how Jackson’s day went to what Jenn saw their mutual friends on social media to just mundane stuff like news and weather. 

“And I just saw that it was supposed to be very sunny this weekend, which means plenty of sunbathing! Maybe we can even go out to the park and have a picnic or something like that.” Jennifer suggested as she polished off the last of her steak. 

“Yeah, I would totally be down for that. Sounds like a really good date idea” Jackson replied, finishing his steak moments after his girlfriend. After a half minute of hearing nothing but smooth jazz in the air, he came right out and asked “So, what do you have planned for tonight?”

“I want to keep a lot of it a secret, but I will let you know one thing we will be getting into: diapers” she told him, a smile growing on her face. 

Wanting to keep cool, Jackson mirrored her smile and told Jenn “Nice, sounds like fun!”

Jackson and Jennifer had tried diaper play about a year ago and never looked back. Just the mixture of the comfort that comes from wearing to the embarrassment of needing to use them really got them going. They have tried so many different things with them: bondage, rope play, punishments, humiliation, medical, and almost too many more to list. They had never even thought about diapers a couple years ago, but after getting up the courage to try them, they have been a go to in the bedroom. 

“So, how about we head to the bedroom and see what we can get into” Jenn asked as she picked up Jackson’s plate and brought it over to the sink. Repeating that process with the wine glasses, she quickly washed her hands and made her way over to Jackson. “Alright sweetheart, now it's time to have some fun” Jenn winked at her boyfriend as she took his hand and started leading him to the bedroom. 

Jackson tried to keep an open mind about what was going to happen tonight. Jennifer led him over to the bed and just had him sit there. His eyes scanned the room, trying to see if he could get any clues about what he was in for. Jackson saw nothing that was obvious, but he knew that Jennifer knew what made him tick, so he trusted her. Diapers were going to be involved and that was good enough for him. 

As her boyfriend was scanning the room, Jennifer had made her way to the closet and pulled out a bag. This, however, was not a normal bag. While most people would have expected to see a grocery bag, this looked more like a sack that Santa would carry his presents in. Slamming it down on the ground in front of Jackson brought his mind back to reality immediately. “Everything in the bag has a purpose for tonight. I am going to go and get changed while you sit here. If you stand up or try to look in the bag, I will know! I want you in the same position you are in right now when I come back. Do you understand me?” she asked, cupping her boyfriend’s chin in her hand so he would look her in the face.

As he met his girlfriend’s gaze, all he could do was give a simple nod. He didn’t know what to say. He could tell that Jennifer was satisfied with that answer as she let go of his chin and made her way to the bathroom. Jackson turned his head and got a great look at her ass in her favorite pair of skinny jeans. 

Just as the door closed behind her, Jackson’s eyes shot to the bag laying at his feet. Should I try to sneak a peek? How would she know that I looked? All these reasons to look crossed his mind until a certain memory shot to the front of his mind about the last time he chose not to listen. 

A month ago, Jackson was being argumentative and snarky the entire day, so Jennifer just decided that it was time to spend some time with Mr. Paddle. After a couple minutes of her smacking his bare bottom as hard as she could, he changed his attitude immediately and hasn’t acted that way since. There was no fun in that spanking, it was pure pain. 

Just as the memory finished in his brain’s movie theater, he heard the door to the bathroom open. Once his girlfriend stepped out, he couldn’t believe what he saw. If he was a cartoon character, his jaw would drop to the floor and his eyes would pop out of his head... 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • 1 month later...

Chapter 2 of one of my most NSFW stories I have ever written. Want some more raunchy stories? How about some more cute and cuddly stories? Good news: you can get access to plenty of both for only $10 instantly. Not only are there tons of stories already available, you are guaranteed at least one new story a week!

Patreon.com/thatdaddyfellow

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

The matching bra and panties set that sat on Jennifer’s 5’5” frame looked like it was painted on. Her 34DD breasts bounced, ever so slightly, as she made her way over to her kneeling boyfriend. “Good job at listening Jackson, I’m happy that I don’t have to go get the paddle. I, however, have something a lot more fun. Now, I want you to lay down right here so i can get you all padded up.” As her boyfriend laid on his back, Jenn reached to her right and stuck her hand in the large bag. She moved her hand around, feeling plenty of different textures until she felt the smooth plastic of the diaper. 

Watching Jennifer pull the thick diaper from the bag was a double edged sword for the man awaiting his crinkly prison. On one hand, he loved diaper play as much as anyone. He admitted, it took him a couple sessions to have these feelings, but now that he does, it is by far his favorite accessory to have in the bedroom and that is saying something. On the other hand, with what his girlfriend was (or wasn’t) wearing, he wanted nothing to get in the way of him throwing her on the bed and just going at her. Since Jackson really wasn’t in any position to make demands, he just laid back and played the latter over and over in his mind. 

Jennifer was confused as to why her boyfriend had that big grin and glazed look on his face, but it made lifting his bottom up and placing the padding under his butt a little bit harder. She knew what would snap him out of his stupor. As Jenn reached down to her boyfriend’s diaper area, she took a hold of his semi flacid cock. 

That snapped Jackson out of his thoughts immediately. Feeling the lotion covered hands of his sexy girlfriend on his dick made his hair stand on end. Jack didn’t care what he was hearing, what he had under his ass, or what Jennifer was about to do to him, all he wanted right now was for her hand to keep doing what it’s doing. 

“Do you like that hun?” Jenn asked, waiting for a reply, to which she just received a nod from the man laying before her. Normally, she liked to baby talk to Jackson when there was diaper play involved, but the scene she had prepared was no spot for a regressed boyfriend. After a couple more strokes up and down his bulging cock, she slowly released her boyfriend and reached back into the bag. 

Jackson’s head snapped up and his eyes stared daggers at the drop dead gorgeous women in front of him. “Babe, why on earth did you stop?” he asked, almost pleading for her to pick up where she left off. 

“This is why” she told him, pulling the bullet shaped object out of the bag. With a smile beaming from her face, Jennifer asked “do you know what this is” to her submissive boyfriend. 

All Jackson could do was nod. He knew two things: it was a suppository and it was going in his butt. 

“Perfect! If you know what it is, then you know what it does. I have a little game for you to play today. I am going to put some thick mittens on you” she told him in a matter of fact tone, placing the suppository on the floor and taking the mitts out of her sack of sexy accessories. Normally she would only use these for regression play, but they were going to be put to a much more nefarious purpose today. 

The man about to be diapered on the floor sported a confused look as his girlfriend guided his hands into the soft mittens. What in the world could she be up to? There was no other baby stuff out, that he could see at least, so he didn’t think little space was going to be a part of the night. As his mind went over the possibilities, he heard the woman kneeling in front of him clear her throat. 

When her diapered man was thinking about what the night could hold, Jenn had grabbed the baby oil and powder from the seemingly bottomless bag. She squeezed a healthy squirt onto Jackson’s diaper area and then spoke as she rubbed it in. “So, tonight, I am going to have a little fun. Since I know you had a very long day at work, I wanted to reward my working man! Once we get this suppository in your butt and the fluffy diaper all taped up, I think I am gonna give you a strip tease. You deserve it.” Jennifer was suing the sexiest tone she could as she finished up with the oil and moved onto the powder.

“However, I don’t want to see you touch yourself. At all. If, when I finish up what I have planned, your diaper isn’t bone dry, you are going to get a meeting with Mr. Paddle. That means, whether there is piss, shit, or cum in your diaper, you're gonna get it paddled with it wrapped around your waist. Do you understand me?” Jennifer asked, making sure he knew the rules...well, half of them at least.

“Oh fuck” was the only thought that ran through his mind. So, not only was he not going to be able to cum, he was going to have to hold in the mess that was going to be trying to force it’s way into his diaper while watching his sexy as fuck girlfriend get naked? It felt like the odds were stacked against him big time. As he tried to start calming his mind before anything started, he locked eyes with the woman in black lingerie staring at him. She was wearing the “well, did you hear me” face like it was a Halloween mask. “Yes” was all Jackson could muster as he saw he reach back for the item that was going inside him. 

“Before I put this in your ass, I have a couple more rules” she told him, pouring out the bag onto the floor with a thud.

She picked up the hula hoop first. “I am going to put this a little bit behind you. I don’t want to see even one toe outside of this ring.” She tossed it towards the wall, satisfied when it landed a good 5 feet from where she was going to be. “One more thing: If I see you touching your puffy padding at all while I’m stripping, I will stop immediately and go get Mr. Paddle and something else. Trust me, you don’t want to know what that other item is. Now, let’s get this in you” Jenn told Jackson, almost immediately after shoving the bullet shaped instrument of torture into his hole and quickly taping the plastic backed diaper on snug. 

As soon as Jackson watched the last tape get pressed tight, he got on his hands and knees and crawled back to the hula hoop as fast as he could. The man crinkled back to the predetermined spot, knowing that every second counted. If he were to sit there and argue or whine to Jenn, it would have only taken time away from his ability to not lose the game. “Stripping time” he thought, a small smile grew on his face as he sat on his knees, the only way he could sit while still keeping his feet in the ring. 

“Good. Now, I think it’s time I got out of this bra” Jennifer gave her boyfriend a seductive smile as she started rolling her hips. After all, she didn’t just want to get naked right away, she wanted to give Jackson a show. If it was at the expense of his pristine, white diaper, so be it. 

“Here we go” was all the crossed his mind as a dumb grin formed on his lips. However, the look planted on his face wasn’t the only thing changing, as evidenced by the slight movement of the diaper. 

As Jen turned around and shook her ass at the man stuck in the hula hoop, his right hand slowly moved down to his crotch solely on instinct. Thank God that he was able to stop himself at the last moment or the show would have been over. “Wow, not touching myself might be even harder than holding the suppository in.” The man trapped in the hoop blushed just thinking that sentence. 

Reaching up her tanned shoulder blades, Jennifer got a hold of the back of her bra. At this moment, she wanted nothing more than to use some cheesy line like “does baby want some of mommy’s milk?”, instead the words “Look at these tits. Why don’t you waddle over here and give them a squeeze” dripped off of her lips. 

No way in hell Jackson was going to take that bait. He stood, or sat, his ground as his erection continued to strain against the fluffy padding trapping it. 

Jennifer figured that her man was too smart to take that easy bait, so she decided to add a little wrinkle into the mix. Walking towards him, she could see the tent he was pitching in his padding. “Are you sure you don’t wanna rub your cock honey? It looks like it's about to burst!” Again, no movement from him. It was at that moment she made a decision that would tip the odds in her favor. Bending over, Jenn grabbed the crotch of the love of her life’s diaper and gave it a squeeze. “I said you can’t touch yourself, but I didn’t say I couldn’t touch you.”

Jackson’s eyes lit up like Christmas lights when his topless girlfriend grabbed his infantile underwear. “What?!? That’s definitely cheating!” he called out, trying not to think about his current situation. 

“You’re right. I lost” she coldly said, pulling her hand away from his covered cock and walking away. As she turned her head back towards him, Jenn called out “Looks like you are gonna get no show and just mess your diaper like a little baby!”

The blood rushed to his face immediately. She was right. If he was going to have to shit his pants, he might as well have some fun beforehand. “Jenn, please come back! It’s not cheating, I’m sorry” he shyly told her, his eyes drifting up to catch her perfect ass stop moving. 

“Good boy” was all she needed to say.  

• Like 2
  • ThatDaddyFellow changed the title to Stay Right There (Chapter 2 added 9/13)