LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Pretty print panties

I enjoy wearing colorful pretty print panties.  They make me feel girlish and I like that side of me.

At first I wore plain solid color or pastel panties, then I found that I really enjoyed the look of more colorful panties in various prints.  When they have lace at the top waist band and at the leg openings, then that's a real plus for me.  Buying them has become much easier over time with the check-your-own check outs we have now, and online shopping.  My first two pairs of panties I bought at a department store, they were dark blue cotton and dark pink cotton pairs.  That's all I bought and the lady at the check stand gave me the stink eye, how embarrassing that was!  When my room mates found them they asked me what the heck?  I said they were from someone I used to be with.

I have drawers full of all kinds of panties now and I sort them by material type and also print type and by size.  These cutie prints below are ladies size 6 in nylon and they fit perfect on me.  I've went hiking in the forest in just pretty print panties and shoes, that is really enjoyable to me to be outdoors hiking like this. I carry a pair of lady's shorts that I can put on if I hear someone coming down the trail, but usually I never have to put them on. Those shorts are girlish also, but if I'm just passing someone on a trail I don't really care if they think they just saw a guy in lady's short shorts. I would Love to hike past someone wearing just panties, that would be an ultimate rush, I just haven't had the nerve to do that, maybe someday.    

pIMG_0825.jpg

pIMG_0826.jpg

pIMG_0824.jpg

pIMG_0823.jpg

Archived