LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Idea I had

Jackk

My parents are going to be going away for two weeks from tomorrow so I'm going to have the house to myself, I have ordered some nappies and will be able to use them without the fear of being caught.

At the weekend (when I'm not at work) I'm planning on ordering a take away and having a few drinks. The alcohol will inevitably make me desperate for the toilet after which I plan on going for a walk in a nappy making sure I'm far away enough from home that I'm unable to get to the toilet and I eventually wet myself.

It's obviously more difficult to wear and use nappies in public as a lot of public toilets that I could use to change still aren't open so I'm not sure where I'd be safe.

I've been keen to use alcohol to make myself need to wee and then doing it in a nappy for a while and am excited to give it a go.

• Like 1

You should start drinking more water than you normally do, if you are drinking beer your body will hold on to most of the liquid.

There is a load of salt in beer, which will dry you out.

Before I needed to piss when I drank in bars I would have to have at least 6 before needing the toilet.

4 hours ago, beallucanb said:

You should start drinking more water than you normally do, if you are drinking beer your body will hold on to most of the liquid.

There is a load of salt in beer, which will dry you out.

Before I needed to piss when I drank in bars I would have to have at least 6 before needing the toilet.

One thing is for sure,you are WRONG about beer holding on to the liquid.Beer MAKES you go pee.

6 hours ago, waynecook52 said:

One thing is for sure,you are WRONG about beer holding on to the liquid.Beer MAKES you go pee.

After a few drinks I'm normally backwards and forwards to the toilet every half hour.

I actually wet myself, not in a nappy a couple of years ago walking back to a hotel from a club even though I'd done a wee before leaving the club. 

I agree with added some water to the mix.  However, this is before knowing what you want to do and the thickness of your diaper (nappy).  If it is fairy thin or a pull-up, and you don't want to leak, less fluid is better.  The good thing is you can try it one way and see how it goes, then try it again a different way.

In the end, have some fun with it.  There is no one right way to do it.  We all have our biases as to how someone else should enjoy wearing diapers.   I have to throw another cliche in "You may not get the same results". 

Again, have fun and let us know how it (you?) went.