LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Strange situation

I work as a Night Auditor. Very strangely over the past 4 or 5 Thursday nights, I have been wetting extra heavily. Normally on other nights, but on Thursdays it's like I am hooked up to a fire hose. And it doesn't really matter what I eat or do before work.

Out of curiosity, is Thursday your actual Thursday or is it a “Friday”? I find when I know I’m not working the next day, I have a easier time going going. I’m still working on becoming a night time wetter, but the brain/mind is a very powerful muscle that can work both with and against you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Extra weird. I assume you’re talking about daytime wetting and not nighttime?

I’d say look into your diet a bit more. Keeping a Diaper Wetting journal (Food/water intake and exercise tracking) might actually help pin point if it’s related to eating habits or other habits in your day.

There’s always the chance that it could be a coincidence as well. That’s less helpful I know, but could still be a possibility

I guess the question I have would be is this 24/7, incontinent, for fun? (For lack of a better phrase.). I work similar hours. (Same days off too.) I don’t watch my urine as closely, just enough to know whether or not I’m staying hydrated. I normally don’t wear at work unless there is a problem at the other end. (Need "level 1 or 2, or something that doesn’t show when even a little wet.). Wish I was more help.