LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Backwards In The Diaper Dimension (Private for Diaper_teen66 and Diaperboy187)

for one you hair will grow back in 3 months unless i keep applying the lotion. second ill tell you that i know your daughter. so will you listen to me or not or will you not care if you expose me ill ger hurt again or they will do much worse . so what do you say 

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You'll let my hair grow back if I keep your secret ? And agree no baby food or formula ?" Karen asked Stephanie as she tried to strike a bargain with her. She was delighted to hear her hair would grow back but wondered if her captor would allow it. Given the stuff in baby food and formula she knew it wouldn't take long for it to damage her potty training if she began eating and drinking it. Karen didn't want Stephanie to get hurt as long as she didn't go too far with the babying.

ill agree to let you eat somthing other then baby food but you will drimk the formula.but brake our agreement and ill make the hair gone permanently.then ill go back to fully treating you like an infant dl i make my self clear.

"No formula! And if I'm going outside I get to pick my clothes !" Karen told Stephanie as she pushed the issue of drinking formula. She would drink milk from a bottle even if it was warm but was repulsed by the idea of drinking formula or eating baby food. The more the Amazon tried to push the issue the more freedom the Little would insist upon getting. Karen waited to see if Stephanie would give in or keep trying to force the issue of formula.

"Fine. Does this nursery have a training potty ?" Karen asked Stephanie hoping she wouldn't have to start using a diaper all the time. She would likely still try to escape if given the chance but would attempt to tolerate the treatment for now. The Little had noticed the Amazon ignored the comment about picking her own clothes for going outside but would bring it up later. Karen hoped Stephanie would find a Little she liked better so she could soon go back to being an adult.

"Can we get one for me please ?" Karen asked Stephanie hoping she wouldn't have to start using diapers too often. She would much rather use a training potty or toilet then the diapers she was being forced to wear. The Amazon didn't have to get the Little a training potty though it might lead to more fights. Karen gave Stephanie her best puppy dog look hoping she couldn't resist it.

well ok but no more fights. that is one thing i dont want .ive compromised enough woth you. and dont try using a cute face on me. also you will listen to my rules right. Stephanie decided she was going to buy a more babish carseat.

"I'll be a good girl just remember I'm still an adult not a baby or doll you can do whatever you want with" Karen agreed glad that she had been able to compromise. She looked up at the woman wondering what they were going to do now. The idea of escaping was still in the Little's mind despite how nice the Amazon was being. Karen hoped Stephanie would get her a training potty before she started having too many accidents in her diapers.

Karen gave a little pout upon being told she couldn't pick an R rated movie. She turned to the PG-13 movies and began looking through the selection. After a few minutes the Little settled on Titanic and waited to show the Amazon her choice. Karen had seen plenty of kid or baby movies but had very little interest in them.

Karen waited for Stephanie to set it up as she spotted some juice in a baby bottle. She wanted to fuss over it but decided to show the woman how unnecessary it was by drinking it without letting any of it spill. After the Amazon had put the popcorn down the Little reached for some as the movie started. Karen would still have preferred an R rated movie but didn't want to push her luck with Stephanie.

Karen watched the movie making sure not to let the bottle fall over even once. She scooted a bit closer to the woman to snuggle with her during the movie. If she was lucky the Little hoped to convince the Amazon to let her sleep in her bed instead of the crib. Karen looked up at Stephanie once the movie was over not sure if she was still awake.

Karen thought about Stephanie's question not sure how late it was or what else there was to do. She hadn't even seen the whole house yet or the backyard. For now the diaper wrapped around her butt was still dry so she didn't need a new one yet. Karen wondered if Stephanie had any ideas as she considered trying to pick another movie.

Karen hadn't moved from the couch yet as she was still unsure of the time. She didn't want to start playing only to have it cut short by a nap or bedtime. As long as the Little couldn't see the clocks the Amazon could claim whatever time she wanted was bedtime, naptime, dinner time, or even bath time. Karen had always taken her clocks for granted but wished now she had a way to keep track of the time.

Stephanie looked at the clook to see what time it was . as she thinks of what to do whith her baby. she wonder what karen was thinking if she was ok with this or if she needs a change. it as a round 4 in the afternoon Stephanie goes to pick another movie 

Karen was still dry for now refusing to start using her diapers on a regular basis. She was glad the woman hadn't checked her diaper but did feel a growing pressure on her bladder. The Little saw the Amazon was trying to pick out a movie and knew she didn't have much time. "Mommy I need to go potty" Karen told Stephanie hoping to be taken to the bathroom.

Karen pouted as Stephanie ignored her but tried again. "Mommy I need to go potty pwease !" She begged hoping the Amazon would let her use the toilet. Given the size difference there was a very good chance the Little would fall in the toilet. Karen couldn't tell what movie Stephanie was picking but hoped it was nothing too childish.