LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Backwards In The Diaper Dimension (Private for Diaper_teen66 and Diaperboy187)

Karen frowned as Stephanie stopped her from even getting one button undone from the onesie. She wasn't sure which was worse staying in the wet diaper or being put into a fresh one she would be expected to use. The Little wondered if the Amazon believed her or just ignored her because she wanted someone to baby. Karen laid still upon being strapped down on the changing table not wanting to waste her energy fighting a diaper change.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Karen didn't pay much attention to the diaper change unaware Stephanie was staring at her proud bit of womanhood. She noticed the new supplies just in time to fill her tiny body with fear. After considering her options and chances of escape she decided to try begging. "Wait let's not do something serious ! I'll be a good girl ! Goo goo gaa gaa ! Baby luvs mommy !" Karen begged Stephanie as she began to act like a good baby in hopes of keeping her symbol of maturity.

cute but that hair needs to go dear. she prepares to shave the small womem. she put shaving cream down there and shaved her clean. them ads some lotion form a blank bottle. it was a lotion to prevent any form of hair gorwth. she then proceds to change her into a fresh diaper

"No ! Please ! Wait I'll be a good girl I promise !" Karen begged Stephanie desperate to keep her adult hair by any means possible. She could only struggle and cry as the Amazon applied some shaving cream then used a razor to take it all away. That wasn't the worst part for the Little as her captor applied lotion to make sure she didn't grow anymore hair ever again. Even after being put in a fresh diaper Karen refused to stop crying over what Stephanie had taken from her.

Karen only cried louder as Stephanie put mittens and booties on her before picking her up. She hoped the lotion wasn't permant but highly doubted that was the case. It seemed nothing could stop her mourning the loss of her symbol of maturity not even being held by the Amazon. Karen would likely continue to cry until she wore herself out or had something put in her mouth.

Stephanie puts a pacifier in her little ones mouth then clipped it to her onesie. she walked over to the rocker and sat down she proced to bounce the small women on her knee. she hoped this would calm her new baby down.

Karen quickly spit out the pacifier and resumed crying despite Stephanie bouncing her. She didn't enjoy the bouncing and it wasn't helping the contents of the bottle from her nap. It appeared like the Little was getting nauseous and might throw up any minute. Karen still showed no hint of cheering up for Stephanie making things difficult for her instead.

Karen was grateful when Stephanie stopped bouncing her but still felt a little nauseous. She was shocked when her captor dipped the pacifier in some medicine before popping it back in her mouth. Just before spitting it out the Little gave it a few sucks before leaving in it. Karen was starting to feel a bit better as the medicine worked its magic so long as Stephanie didn't try to bounce her again.

Stephanie slowly rocked back and forth. while she cuddled her baby girl close to her heat. your my precious little girl. your adot mommy will teach you many thigs baby . maybe some day ill find another baby who needs a mommy.

Karen shook her head no not liking the idea of Stephanie teaching her anything since she was sure it would involve acting like a baby. Her nausea was now gone and the woman spit out the pacifier again. Having not forgotten about her loss of hair the Little began crying again determined not to be a good baby for the Amazon without some proper answers. Karen knew it wasn't fair that Stephanie had diapered her just for having wet clothes that hadn't even smelled of pee and was doing her best to pay her back.

"Why do you care ? You haven't been listening to me since you kidnapped me !" Karen snapped at Stephanie still very upset with her. She didn't trust the Amazon for a second believing she only cared about keeping her quiet so no one would hear her. Still her desire to actually have her captor listen to her and release her was strong. Karen looked up at Stephanie suspiciously wondering if she actually did care about her.

"Is that why you diapered me and have been treating me like a baby ? Because you care about me ?" Karen asked Stephanie not convinced she was telling the truth. She hated being diapered just because her old clothes got wet only to then be thrown away. It would definitely take a while before the Little began to trust the Amazon especially if the baby treatment continued. Karen tried to sit up a bit but the mittens made it difficult to do much of anything forcing her to rely on Stephanie.

of cores i do dear your the right size and absolutely cute.and i had been looking for a little for some time. as it quite lonely living by myself.i haver found the one thats right for me. im also not like other amazons .

"No you don't ! If you really cared about me you'd get me some clothes and panties to replace the ones you threw away then let me go ! I keep telling you I'm an adult and have never had an accident but you refuse to listen to me !" Karen snapped at Stephanie again as she tried her best to sit up. She couldn't believe what the crazy woman was saying treating her like a baby just because she had a nursery and clothes in her size. In the Little's mind she was certain if the Amazon hadn't been able to find a Little she could have tried adopting one instead. Karen finally managed to sit up a bit using Stephanie's arm to help keep her upright.

ive tried to adoption but i got rejuected each time because in alone. and well because of my sexually. its agenst the code of amazons to let lesbian amazon adopt a child.especially one that was a former soilder.

"So it's illegal for you to have me and if anyone finds out you'll get in trouble ?" Karen asked Stephanie though she was already preparing a plan. She knew there was a risk someone else might get her but decided she would take her chances if it meant escaping back to her adult life. There was very little chance the Amazon could convince the Little to keep quiet even if she threatened to punish her. Karen gave Stephanie a sharp warning look to release her before she babbled her secret to every Amazon they came across.

i wanted to adopt a little but because im gay they will not let me . what karen did not know was Stephanie live far from any amazon population in a very secluded part of the city . as she was abused for being gay witch is why they kicked her out of the military. Stephanie was also hideing the scars of abuses from other amazons.

"So if the police or anyone else finds out you'll get in trouble. Give me one good reason why I shouldn't call them right now to escape this nightmare !" Karen demanded as she tried to blackmail Stephanie into releasing her. She would do almost anything to escape being stuck in diapers and treated like a baby. While it might be difficult for the Little to reach a phone she wouldn't stop unless the Amazon and her could come to an agreement. Karen wondered why Stephanie hadn't just kidnapped Amy if she was looking for someone to baby.

i could hire a baby sitter or i could send you to a day care. besides other amazons wont believe your an adult dew to your size. and i dont want to get introble i dont want to be hurt again. so let's comprpm with each other.

"Now you want to compromise ? After you kidnapped me, took away my hair, and stuck me in diapers and baby clothes ? What could you possibly have to offer ?" Karen asked Stephanie trying her best not to let her temper get the best of her. She might calm down if the hair remover wasn't permanent but doubted that was the case. The idea of being left with a babysitter or at daycare did scare her but the Little was certain someone would believe the Amazon was gay. Karen waited to see what Stephanie would offer not expecting it to be anything good.