LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Growing Backwards In The Diaper Dimension (Private for Diaper_teen66 and Diaperboy187)

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Give those back right now ! I paid good money for those clothes ! They are mine not yours !" Karen continued to argue with Stephanie as her wet clothes were taken from her and her shirt removed as well. She cried upon seeing the expensive outfit get put in the trash but didn't give up. When one of the onesies was taken out the Little looked at it before reading Mommy's Little Angel printed on it. "Stop it and listen to me ! I didn't have an accident ! I don't need diapers ! And I damn sure don't need a mommy to take care of me !" Karen shouted at Stephanie as she began kicking and hitting the second she was released from the changing table.

thats enough out of you or do i need to spwnk my first little. She dressed kare in the onesise. she then buttons it up you look so cute. she strapped the small women and picked her up. she collected the diaper bag an threw out the wet cloths.

Karen gave a slight pause as Stephanie threatened to spank her not sure if it was just an empty threat or not. She quickly decided either way she couldn't risk being taken home with the Amazon. As soon as the Little was picked up she began trying to hit and kick her captor again. Karen didn't seem too care that Stephanie was about to give her the spanking of a lifetime.

and thats what she did. she gave her a spanking  your a very naughty little girl. spanked karen about 15 times now you be a good girl. mommy wants to teach you  how to be a good little girl. so listen to mommy.

"I'M NOT A LITTLE GIRL AND I'M NOT A BABY EITHER ! AND YOU'RE NOT MY MOMMY !" Karen screamed as Stephanie pulled down her diaper and delivered 15 hard swats to her butt. She couldn't deny the spanking hurt but her pride and anger refused to allow her to give up. Throughout the spanking she had tried to get away but her efforts were easily thwarted. Karen wondered if Amy had told Stephanie something to make her not listen to a word she was saying.

after delivering the 15 spanks she pu her diaper. them finish dressing the womem.its clear to me a little like you needs a real mommy to teacher to behave. and to not yell but be kind and teach you how to properly use the potty. so untill then your just my helpless baby.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO SAY IT YOU STUPID FUCKING BITCH ? I'M AN ADULT ! I DIDN'T HAVE AN ACCIDENT AND I DON'T NEED DIAPERS ! MY DAUGHTER MADE ME SPILL MY SODA ON MY CLOTHES !" Karen shouted at Stephanie growing very frustrated that she wouldn't listen to her. She continued to struggle trying to get free every step of the way. No matter what the Little was determined not to end up being treated the way she had planned to treat her daughter. Karen was finally wearing herself out as Stephanie refused to let her go or even loosen her grip.

Stephanie had taken the diaper bag and karen out of the store. they headed for her home. where she knew  this little would need to start over. Stephanie had a lot of knowledge on takimg care of littes. this was her first time reasing one from scratch though.

Karen was speechless as Stephanie ignored her taking her and the diaper bag out of the bathroom then out of the mall. She glared at the Amazon while trying desperately to think of a way out of the situation. While the Little was an adult she now had no way to prove it and knew the police wouldn't listen to her while dressed in a diaper and onesie. Karen simply couldn't believe how much her life had turned upside down just for trying to teach Amy a lesson about having accidents.

they had reached Stephanies car she open up the back and put the diaper bag in. the then puts karen in to the car seat she had that can finaly be used. she buckled her up an put a pacifier in her mouth. she shuts the door then gets in the driver seat. 

Karen struggled when she saw the five point harness carseat in Stephanie's car but was nowhere near strong enough to stop her. Even if she hadn't tired herself out from earlier her muscles were nothing compared to the strength of an Amazon. The only defiance she could muster was spitting the pacifier out onto the car floor the second it was put in her mouth. Karen tried to keep track of the way back to the mall as Stephanie drove but fell asleep during the ride.

Stephanie drove home witch was a good distances from the mall. she keeps an eye on her new baby girl as she drives they soon rewtch a large home. Stephan pulled into the driveway and parked the car. she carried her new baby inside and took to the nursery.

Karen was still fast asleep when they arrived at Stephanie's house. She showed no signs of waking up anytime soon so could probably be put in a bed or crib. For now the diaper wrapped around her butt was still completely dry. If Karen had any say in the matter it would stay that way until Stephanie finally took it off her.

Karen quickly got comfortable in the crib thinking Stephanie had just put her in bed. She didn't even notice as her thumb made it's way to her mouth. Despite her behavior it seemed while unconscious the Little fit right into the role of a baby. Karen barely stirred as Stephanie came back with the bottle and put it in her mouth.

Stephanie smiled and watched her baby drink. she was happy to find this little.she planned to raise her bett then acouring to what her daughter said. she had a reeducation planned.along with punishment when the baby was a bad girl

Karen drank the bottle not even realizing what she was doing as she continued to sleep. She only got through half the bottle before not being able to get anymore out and letting it roll away. After a few hours the Little finally began to wake up and look around. The first thing Karen noticed was a pressure coming from her bladder and went to take care of only to see high bars blocking her way out of the crib.

hi sleepy head did m little baby hace a nice nap.Stephanie picks up the small women huging and kissing her. she holds her close snd was happy. t think it play time for you little one. she took her to the playpen.

Karen let Stephanie take her out of the crib quickly remembering everything that had happened. She was still furious with her daughter but had more pressing concerns at the moment. While doing her best to remain calm after being put in the playpen the Little looked up at the Amazon. "Uh miss. I need to use the bathroom please" Karen pleaded with Stephanie as she tried to keep from doing a little potty dance.

your wearing a diaper dear just use it. your not ready to be potty trained yet.that will a while from now as part of your re education .an second im your mommy dear. so relax and have fun or else mommy will have to punish you

"No way ! Just let me out so I can use the bathroom !" Karen snapped at Stephanie quickly losing her temper. She ran over to the playpen gate and began trying to unlock it though she wasn't tall enough to reach the latch. Glaring up at the Amazon in frustration the Little finally resorted to doing a potty dance desperate to not use the diaper. "I'm already potty trained and I'm not going to use this stupid diaper like a baby !" Karen told Stephanie while continuing her little potty dance before her bladder finally let go into the diaper.

my my your reeducation is going to be a lot of work. if you keep being naughty .then mommy will have to punish you. untill you lern to be a good baby. Stephanie decided to put some mittens on her new litte one. show she wont try anything.

"You're going to pay for this ! You can't just kidnap me and turn me into a baby ! Even if I spilled soda on my clothes you had no right to diaper me ! I work hard at my job and have never had a problem with accidents !" Karen ranted as her diaper continued to grow wetter making the onesie bulge out a bit. She clearly didn't think she needed a reeducation and wished she was as tall as her captor. Even if it took the rest of her life the Little vowed to escape from the Amazon and press charges against her. Karen began to try and unbutton the onesie so she could get the wet diaper off not caring if she was naked.

hmm looks like some one is trying to be naughty .what a bad girl Stephanie picked her up and took her to get changed along with a spanking and another punishment. they go to the nursery and karen is layed down and straped down to it