LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Sensory deprivation forced messing

Babychris234

I would like a situation where I am deprived of my senses.(You guys choose which ones and how.) And also forced to mess my diaper and stay in it for and extended period of time maybe even overnight without any choice. This can be is with my girlfriend who is my dom. All suggestions allowed.

First off would be the easiest "SIGHT" blindfold

Second would be "HEARING" suppression ear muffs

Third would be "TOUCH" wearing oversize padded thumbless mittens

Fourth and Fifth together would be "TASTE-SMELL" heavy duty filtered mask of sorts

You would not want to cut off air flow breathing at any time !!!!!

So one would be diapered over abundantly - blindfolded - wearing suppression ear muffs with perhaps ear canal buffering -

and wearing the oversized padded thumbless mittens - in a space suit that filters the air flow.

Now picture that in an enclosed chamber (room) without walls - ceiling  - no place to sit and just enough room to move

around in a designated prescribed area

As this is pictured I would be in a state of PANIC claustrophobic with the essence of time removed - "PURE HELL" !

OK - take this back a notch or two (maybe a whole bunch of notches) !

Make this a more pleasant fantasy - how about double diapered blindfolded hands restrained and having that girl friend (dom)

taking care of all your personal needs maybe not altogether timely - late diaper changing - feeding undesirable stuff (laxitives etc.)

parading you around in unknown places while dressed in who knows what - you were blindfolded from the start - you would know

what diapers feel like but what about that baby dress with short hem and other items of a feminine infantile nature.

AND you were paraded where - and who saw you -

If your hearing were impaired you might detect some murmur of noise of unknown sources seeing you in your best fantasy exposition -

IS THAT REALLY HIM ? 

This could be a likable serious turn-on - OR - something else -

Moving on to other Dream Scape fantasies - the mind is a terrible thing left on its own to dwell of these thoughts 

• Like 1

So what level would you get off on ?

OR what level would you LIKE to get off on ?

What if you only wanted to be partially impaired ?

Imagine being forced into a degree of incontinence and little or no control !

A baby has Sight Hearing and Touch - probably not so much a Smell or Taste yet to be acquired ?

What is that smell (it's awful  !) and what is that stuff you are trying to feed me ?

AND is it going to make me poop and pee without control ?

6 hours ago, BabyLock said:

So what level would you get off on ?

OR what level would you LIKE to get off on ?

What if you only wanted to be partially impaired ?

Imagine being forced into a degree of incontinence and little or no control !

A baby has Sight Hearing and Touch - probably not so much a Smell or Taste yet to be acquired ?

What is that smell (it's awful  !) and what is that stuff you are trying to feed me ?

AND is it going to make me poop and pee without control ?

I would LIKE to have zero say and or control. Essentially a diaper slave that is just a play thing and nothing more.