LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Metal Band ABDL RP's

bluebabygirl

Many people don't wanna roleplay Metallica or Megadeth like this because they think it's weird. 

Yeah, I guess it kinda is, but it's not like they know about it......hopefully. o_o

Just a reminder. They can't see you or know you do this, so it's not like it's hurting them. None of it's real.

Now that that's outta the way, let's get to the ideas, shall we?

The first two are Megadeth ones. I only have two for now, because I'm not as into them as Metallica. I still love them and their music, though. 

Dave Mustaine wants to make David Ellefson (the band's bassist) fall in love with him. He actually admits to using the ways of the occult and spells to make a girl fall in love with him before. I'm thinking the spell backfires after he accidentally mispronounces a word, leaving him as a baby in David's eyes. This causes some very embarassing situations where Dave is babied by David and earns his love, but not in the way he had planned it. 

Dave and David are living together in a small, two bedroom home. David notices that Dave's been having strange and erratic dreams lately that are actually horrible nightmares of what Dave went through with his father as a child. He decides that Dave needs some TLC, and that he should be the one to give it to him. He buys supplies and keeps them hidden until the night Dave actually wets the bed, comforting him and bathing him before slowly easing him into being babied and loved, something he wasn't exactly used to. Dave soon starts to enjoy his new life as a baby and David enjoys being his Daddy. 

Now I have a few Metallica ones.

Jason Newsted begins acting particularly bratty during a big tour for the band, embarrassing them by being drunk all the time and acting childish (throwing tantrums, pouting and all out acting like a toddler.) They decide the only punishment fitting for Jason is lots of spanking, discipline and of course, forced babying to be their toddler, since he wants to act like one. 

They live in an AU where you're either classified as a Caregiver or a Little One. James, of course, is a Caregiver, who's looking for his "Little" Partner. Jason is selected as that partner. The two meet up at a coffeeshop to discuss their terms, though they are unaware of the ears listening in on their conversation, belonging to Lars and Kirk, who are also looking for two Little Ones of their own. Though they know James is Caregiver, they know he can easily be demoted to a Little One with a bit of brainwashing and a few other tricks. 

Jason is your average 22 year old college freshman, out for the summer break. He's smart, funny, and adorable to boot, but painfully awkward and seemingly cursed when it comes to making new friends. Of course, being autistic and incotinent doesn't help things. James is a single widowed man, handsome, well-built and always looking to expand his circle of friends. The first time meeting Jason, he's instantly drawn to him, and can't get over the fact that he doesn't have friends. James knows there's something special about him and that he wanted to make him his little boy.....forever. Incontinence was just a bonus.   

I had another idea with ABDL themes. I was thinking that James is a lonely man that preferrs to stay by himself...a bit introverted, if you will. He gets an invitation to a strange party at his neighbor, Kirk's house. Not wanting to be rude, he accepts the invite, but is totally shocked once he gets there and realizes it's an ABDL party. Seeing the other adults in diapers and all the babyish decorations makes him think of his childhood, when he was often scolded for sucking his thumb or wanting a blanket or teddy bear to cuddle. Kirk can tell he's a but uneasy and offers to open his eyes to the world of adult babies and littles. By the time the party's over, James has let himself regress but doesn't want to leave. He and Kirk have another talk and agree to make this a weekly thing....forming a bond over time.  

I can rp through notes but preferr Discord or Kik. 

Archived