LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The Roommate! (Private With Diaperboy187)

Makayla opened the door, hearing you knock, she was excited that she was finally getting a  roommate. Opening the door, she stared up at you with a smile on her face. Their height difference was obvious, but she really didn't care. "Hi! Come in!" She exclaimed, backing up so you could come inside. "You must be my new roommate!" She said smiling up at her.

Jessica Miller was a 19 year old girl with short brown hair, dark brown eyes, and stood 5'8". She had been relieved to finally find a roommate as she couldn't yet afford a place of her own. After hearing about the house online the college student had snatched up the offer without bothering to get to know the person she would be staying with. Jessica didn't even see Makayla at first as she walked into the house carrying her suitcase and accidentally caused her to fall on the floor.

She fell to the floor, hitting her head on the wall. "Ouch!" she whimpered, rubbing her head. "You could've said excuse you" She exclaimed, standing up. She stared up at you as she lead you in the house. Various toys and bottles was scattered throughout the house as her face turned red from embarrassment. "Sorry about the mess, I just got finished babysitting before you came here" She said as she rushed to pick stuff up.

"Oh sorry I didn't see you there baby. Can you show me where your big sister is ?" Jessica apologized to Makayla as she talked down to her. She paid little attention to the tiny girl not realizing she was the older sister who needed a roommate. It didn't help matters that all the baby stuff scattered around the house looked like it fit her. Jessica waited to see if Makayla would take her to her big sister or show her the room she would be staying in.

"I'm not a baby!" she exclaimed blushing. "I'm your roommate!" She said to you as she heard her younger sister walk to you. "Ashley! What are you still doing here!" She said staring at her younger sis.

"I was about to go out for a walk" She replied to her older sis as she stared at the stranger. "Makayla who is this?" She asked as she looked down on her.

"That's my new roommate" Makayla said staring at Jessica

"You must be Makayla's big sister. It's a pleasure to meet you. I must say your little sister has quite the imagination" Jessica told Ashley as she approached her and shook her hand. She still was none the wiser the shorter girl was telling the truth and actually was the big sister. Unless the new girl corrected her it was highly unlikely she would ever discover the truth. "So I have my half of the rent if you'll just show me where I'm staying" Jessica offered Ashley as she pulled out a large bit of money but held onto it for now.

"I'm not her little sister!" Makayla exclaimed pouting. "I'm the owner of this house!" she grumbled. 

Ashley giggles at the new persons remark. "Yeah she has quite a imagination, I'm about to head out, I'm sure Makayla can show you around." She said grabbing her purse,  as she walked outside. It was too funny to side with Makayla, but she was sure that she would convince the new stranger. She stood on the porch, waiting for Makayla's response

Makayla glared at Ashley, "Screw you.." She pouted. Sighing, she stared at Jessica. "Yes I am the owner of this house, i got papers to prove it." She said to Jessica.

"Are you sure ? She seems a bit cranky. Maybe you should show me around then I'll give you my half of the rent" Jessica offered Ashley as if she didn't think Makayla was capable of giving her a tour. She ignored the tiny child's lies not paying any attention to them. If the younger sister showed her around she would give her the rent money. Jessica waited to see what Ashley would do while making sure the money was out of Makayla's reach.

Ashley smirked. "She does seem cranky, maybe she needs to be diapered and put down for a nap." She smirked at Makayla as she went inside. "Sure! I'll gladly show you around" She said leading Jessica throughout the house. "Over here is the kitchen" She told her as Makayla followed. Ashley quickly showed Jessica the bedrooms making sure she was shown the nursery as well. "And last but not least, is your room" She said showing Jessica the big bedroom.

"I don't need a nap!" she exclaimed, pouting. "I'm a adult!" Makayla glared at Ashley

• Like 1

"Oh does she still need diapers?" Jessica asked Ashley expecting her to tell her if Makayla needed diapers. She wondered if the small girl needed them all the time or just at night. Once the girl had been shown her room she gave the younger sister the money. "I'll make sure she gets diapered and takes a nap. Just go have fun" Jessica told Ashley trusting her to make sure the money ended up where it needed to go as she waved goodbye to her.

"No!" Makayla interrupted.

Ashley glared at Makayla before looking at Jessica. "Yes she still needs diapers, and pull-ups through the day." She smirked, knowing jessica wouldn't believe her. "I appreciate it!" She smiled, before turning to Makayla. "Now you are to listen to this kind lady, if you give her any trouble she has permission to punish you. She smirked, knowing that Makayla's temper was going to go off any minute. She started to walk out of the door, waving by to Jessica, this will teach Makayla for all of that humilation she put her through. "Ill see you later!" she called out, leaving

• Like 1

"Alright you heard your big sister it's time for a nap" Jessica told Makayla as she easily picked her up and began carrying her to the changing table in the nursery. She put the small woman down then used the strap to restrain her before taking off her jeans and panties. After looking at the Minnie Mouse panties and the stains in them she showed them to the girl. "So you're an adult huh ? What kind of adult wears kid panties and leaves stains all over them ?" Jessica asked Makayla only becoming further convinced she was lying to her.

"Let me go!" she squirmed in your arms. "No! she was not going to wear a diaper" She thought to herself as she struggles. She squeaked as you strapped her down, sealing her doom. "I am a adult! I do not need a diaper!" She blushes, tearing up as you show Makayla her panties. All she could do is hide her face behind her hands.

"What kind of an adult wears kid panties and leaves stains all over them ?" Jessica asked Makayla again expecting an answer from her. She considered throwing the panties away but decided to hang onto them to show her big sister. Only after getting an answer did she set them aside far from the girl's reach. Jessica began looking through the changing table before finding the wipes, powder, and a Pampers diaper with Elmo on it then let Makayla see them.

"Really because it looks like it happened more than once. I don't know where you got them from but I'm going through every pair of panties while you take a nap. Any I find with stains I'm reporting to your big sister" Jessica warned Makayla as she put the diaper on her belly. She took a few baby wipes and wiped her butt not surprised to find it was a bit dirty. No matter what the little girl said she was certain every pair of panties would have stains on them. Jessica finished wiping down Makayla's butt then took the Pampers and unfolded it before lifting her butt.

She continued to squirm, she definitely did not want to be diapered. She covers her face,  embarrassed. She stops, as she feels her butt being lifted. "I-I dont need diapers" she said tearing up. She felt tears go down her cheeks as she was humilated, she hated her younger sister

"That's not what your big sister said. Now if you stay dry during your nap I'll put you in Pull-Ups when you wake up. If you're wet though it looks like there is plenty of Pampers" Jessica warned Makayla as she put the diaper under her butt then took the baby powder. She applied a generous helping of it to the girl's bare butt and privates not leaving an inch uncovered. Once she was satisfied she taped the baby diaper up and adjusted the leg guards. Jessica considered putting Makayla in the toddler clothes but decided to wait this time as she unstrapped her from the changing table and waited to see what she would do.

As soon as you unstrap her, she immediatly tries to get off of the changing table to hide from you. Realizing she was up too high she blushes staring at the diaper that now covers her waist.

"I'm not going to wet myself! I dont even need diapers!" she exclaimed once again

"Than you should have no trouble staying dry. Prove to me I can trust you without a diaper and you won't have to wear them" Jessica stated as if it would be that simple for Makayla to stay dry. She saw a pink pacifier and after cleaning it off put it right in the whining girl's mouth. Taking care not to drop her she picked her up before gently setting her down in the crib. Jessica was delighted to see a unicorn stuffed animal in the crib as she wound up the baby animal mobile for Makayla.

She squeaked, spitting the pacifier out as it lands on the crib mattress. "Let me out!" she said trying to get out. She glared at you as she realized  that she couldn't get out. She sat on her diapered butt, pouting. "I will kick you out for this!" she exclaimed as her threat wasn't as scary as she thought.

"Sure you will. Right after you get out of your crib" Jessica taunted Makayla as she took the pacifier and put it back in her mouth. She easily pushed her back in with one hand giving the naughty girl no choice but to listen to the lullaby coming from the baby mobile. Only after she calmed down did her roommate remove her hand. Jessica double checked the crib to ensure it was locked before turning off the light and leaving the nursery.

She feels defeated as she hits the mattress with her hand as you leave. She pouts, laying down. She groaned as she stared at the diaper, it was so thick. Pouting, she curled up in a ball, hugging the unicorn before slowly falling asleep

Jessica had left the baby monitor on so she could hear Makayla in case she got hurt or wanted some attention. She wondered if the small girl would try to remove the diaper as the tapes were the only thing stopping her from taking it off. If her new roommate discovered she had removed the Pamper though she would be in serious trouble. Jessica was currently looking through all of the panties in the dresser a little surprised to find they were for little kids and probably wouldn't fit Ashley but most had at least one stain on them.