LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hi! Newbie and writer from Scandinavia

Hey everybody! I'm Thorn (he/him). I'm a non-binary trans boy and part-time diaper lover. I don't wear them every day, but I looooove using them when I do. I'm a writer, and I came here because of the story forum. I've self-published a book of short stories, and other than that I normally post my stories to an LGBT+ fiction website, but my DL stuff doesn't really... fit. And it's a little embarrassing. :blush: So I was looking for somewhere to post my less conventional work, haha. I have a story in the story and art forum called Caiden, Diapered (bad title, I know, I suck at them), about a trans boy with a bedwetting problem and IBS who gets into a Dom/sub relationship with his best friend. If that sounds interesting, please check it out! And if anyone's interested in my non-DL stuff, please PM me and I'd be happy to supply links. I'd just rather not be too searchable. lol

Other than writing, I also sing and play music. I love video games and science fiction. Currently binging Star Trek. Not sure what else there is to say about me, other than that I look forward to getting to know people, and I hope to get some readers for my story. :) 

Hi and welcome to DD Thorn. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Story writers are always a plus. Please come on in, and get comfy. I don’t think you will have a problem, feeling embarrassed posting any diapering story’s here. It’s all good! I’ll try and get to your story, if I can. Till then, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, PoohBearBB said:

Welcome Thorn. Nothing to be embarrassed about here, and I look forward to reading your stories!

8 hours ago, AbabeBill said:

Hi and welcome to DD Thorn. Nice to meet you, and glad to have you join us. Story writers are always a plus. Please come on in, and get comfy. I don’t think you will have a problem, feeling embarrassed posting any diapering story’s here. It’s all good! I’ll try and get to your story, if I can. Till then, relax, have fun, and enjoy! 

Thank you both! :) 

Welcome to DD! I love your profile picture, I'm a huge Deadpool fan. It was nice getting to know you and I hope you make lots of friends here.?

16 hours ago, Babyspiderboy95 said:

Welcome to DD! I love your profile picture, I'm a huge Deadpool fan. It was nice getting to know you and I hope you make lots of friends here.?

Thank you! Always nice to meet a fellow Deadpool nerd, lol!

• Haha 1