LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a roleplay partner

Hello, I’m looking for a roleplay partner who would play the dominant mommy part in my roleplay. My roleplay partner should be also ready to play multiple characters on the same time because my roleplay involves more than just 2 characters.

Here is the plot for my roleplay.

I play a young, arrogant and mean man who is the boss of a big company and i‘m treating everyone of my employees like shit, i bully them, beeing disrespectful even to employees who are older than me, i‘m not giving you any breaks and i'm paying you all to low salaries. And if someones wants to quit i‘m threatening them that i will destroy their careers and promise them that they will never find a job again. so that is the reason why still almost everybody is working for me. because everyone is too scared of me.

You play one of my female employees and you have enaugh of me and my bad behaviour.

so you plan to teach me a lesson i will never forget.

you plan to tie me up, gag me, force me in diapers and educates me to an adult baby slave and then takeover the company. and everybody else in my company is involved in your plan (except me) and supports you and helps you with your plan.

the roleplay topics should contain: forced regression, diaper humiliation, public humiliation, bondage, spankings, messy and wet diaper scenarios, female domination and small dick humiliation.

Of course my roleplay partner can add her own ideas in my roleplay too. i like it when my roleplay partners puts their own ideas in my roleplay storyline too.

Last but not least I am sorry for my bad english. I hope my roleplay partner can live with that even if my english skills are not the best.

If someone is interested in my roleplay, please answer me under this post. You can decide if you want to roleplay here or via private message.

I am looking forward to hear from someone who is interested to roleplay with me.

And again, I‘m sorry for my bad english.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

It‘s monday morning. The Week starts again. I get in my Ferrari car and driving to my workplace. After arriving in my company i start yelling at you all ,,good morning you stupid losers. Stop sitting around and start working you lazy assholes!!! And don‘t disturb me in my office. I have a lot of important work to do!“...

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk