LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

me boyfriend

my friends don't know that I like to wear a diaper and enter the world of a child.
Somehow I don't have the courage to tell about it, I'm afraid they won't accept it.
but now I have a guy and we have been a couple for a year yet he does not know that I am abdl or should I tell him that?

• Like 1
my friends don't know that I like to wear a diaper and enter the world of a child.
Somehow I don't have the courage to tell about it, I'm afraid they won't accept it.
but now I have a guy and we have been a couple for a year yet he does not know that I am abdl or should I tell him that?

While I’m not an AB, I am a DL in a relationship. My gf and I have been together for almost two years now and she’s been remarkably supportive. I realize that everyone is as lucky as I am, but my advice would be to consider telling him. Assuming he loves you very very much and you love him the same, I’m sure he’d want what’s best for you and to make you happy. My girlfriend was very shocked when I told her at first but it’s been a wonderful and exciting journey ever since. Life is too short and limited to not take these sorts of risks especially with people you love. Who knows? It could make you two a stronger couple once you both realize the benefits of being vulnerable with one another.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I say to tell him, keeping something secret about yourself isn't a great way to build trust in a new relationship.

I'm sure if he loves you it wouldn't matter to him if you wear party dresses  or diapers or both on occasion.

• Like 1

I hope all works out for the both of you. Keeping this inside you must be hard for you. But you have to feel comfortable with your decision to tell him. I'm in diapers 24/7 due to an accident, and my wife has been there all the way for me. She is my Wife/Mommy and I couldn't be any happier. We are stronger, and she is my best friend. 

I told my boy that I was wearing diapers.
at first he was shocked but accepted.
he said he would happily change my diapers and whether I would be his little daughter.
I agreed, so I have a daddy.

• Like 1