LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Annie's adventure (private with diaperboy 187)

robertson

Nora Davies, waited patiently in line for the Cinema.  She was slightly annoyed that her best friend had let her down, but she was determined to see the film, so was here on her own.  It was to be her 55th birthday at the weekend, so with the preparations, today was her only chance.  She started going over those preparations in her head, but got distracted by the pair in front of her, a young woman and her daughter.  They had their backs to her, of course, so she couldn't see what they looked like, but the seemed to get on really well, and the child was really well behaved.  Her mind went back to some of the childish behaviour she had witnessed in this very Queue.  Didn't that kid run about wild last week?  Barging past her, banging into her. with no apology from her or her mother, and her mother not trying to make her behave.

Nora was old fashioned, and she would never have let her daughters behave like that.  She was a bit sad that they had long flown the nest, but she would see them at her birthday.  She didn't like to interfere normally, but she just had to say something.

"Excuse me" she said.  When the two heads turned around, she smiled at both, especially the daughter ""Sorry to bother you, but I just wanted to say that your daughter is well behaved, last time I was in here there was a kid who was just running wild, almost stood on my foot, in fact, and I've been behind you two and haven't heard one peep from her. So well mannered!"

She smiled at them, a little nervously, as she didn't want them to think she was some kind of busybody.

Stacy, the taller (by far) of the two was a bit thrown aback by the comment. Who was her daughter?  She was here with her friend and didn't even have a daughter.  She'd been friends of Annie for many years and didn't even really notice her small stature.  She didn't even know that her friend was at all sensitive about it.  She started to think hard, and was arriving at the answer, when her friend butted in.

Annie was a very short woman even at 21 years old she only stood 3'5, weighed only 90 lbs, and still had to sit in a booster seat and use a stool most of the time. She was very sensitive about her incredibly small size having to work harder than most people to be taken seriously much less seen as an adult. When an elderly woman mistook her and her friend for a mother and daughter and quickly spoke up. "Excuse me ! I'm not a little kid ! I'm 21 !" Annie told Nora as she tried to set the record straight.

She knew why people thought she was a little kid since almost everything came from the kid section of stores. It was humiliating having to sort through clothing with tv shows and characters the small woman had outgrown years ago. If the tiny adult was lucky maybe the elderly woman would apologize without being too condescending. Annie waited for an apology from Nora not taking her eyes off her for a moment.

Stacy, a perfectly normal 5 foot 4, watched the exchange, and it confirmed what she had started to think - her friend was sensitive about her small stature, maybe overly so, although Stacy had little conception over what it meant to be the height of 5 or 6 year old little girl, with (now she came to notice it), young features and  the voice of a little girl as well.

Of course, being only human, she found it hard to stifle her amusement, but for the sake of her friend, she hid it as best she could.  She thought the woman tried a halfhearted apology, but still with a kind of back handed compliment.  By her friends gritted teeth reaction, she could tell that even that wasn't placating her.  She didn't say much at this stage, but decided to have a go at making her friend feel better.

They reached the head of the line, got their tickets, and watched the film.  Afterwards they went to the Starbucks inside the cinema and discussed the film.  When it reached a suitable point, Stacy thought she could broach the subject.  She put a hand on her friends arm as a friendly gesture.

"Annie, I can tell that woman upset you, and I really didn't realise that you were so self conscious, but have you ever thought of the advantages?"

She waited on a response, and while there was none, and certainly no hostility, continued "I mean, I bet you could have paid half price for your ticket, and the ticket lady wouldn't have batted an eyelid.  That could apply to all sorts of things.  I mean what if you could get away with being thought of as a little girl, when it suits you to be thought as such.  Think of the fun.  Think of the advantages.  If I am offending you please say, but really, try to think of it.  I would be willing to help you, if you like"

She waited, a bit nervously, for the response.  Worried that she'd gone a bit far.  She smiled at her friend.

Annie was barely able to bite back a snarky comment when Nora apologized only to try and claim it was an advantage. She was glad to be away from the old woman as they were going to see a different movie in the theater. As they enjoyed the movie she tried to forget about yet again being mistaken for a little kid out with her mom to see a movie. Annie couldn't believe it as Stacy began to try and get her to think of some of the advantages to having people think she was a little kid instead of an adult.

"Oh yay ! I can save a few cents by dressing like a little kid ! Let's go find me an outfit for elementary school !" The small woman told her tall friend her voice full of sarcasm. She wasn't sold on the idea of dressing like a kid just to save a few cents and would need better motivation. While it would be quite sneaky her inability to pass up a bet might come in quite handy if her friend offered the right reward. Annie waited to see if Stacy would drop the subject or keep trying to push it while pointing out other potential rewards.

Stacy could tell, reading between the lines, that her friend, while being sarcastic, didn't absolutely rule it out.  She knew her well enough to try something.  Reverse psychology, if you like.

"Oh well, maybe you're correct.  Maybe that women was one in a million, and everyone would see right through it right away.  In fact I bet if we tried, someone would see through it right away.  I'd even put money on it.  Don't even know how comfortable I'd be playing "mummy" anyway"

She looked away, hiding her grin.  She didn't think the mention of money and a bet would be resisted.

Annie was trying to remain calm as Stacy brought up money but had a terrible poker face. "How much money ?" She asked her friend thinking it was just a fluke and most people would never believe she was younger than ten. While the bet was very intriguing and the grown woman figured it would be an easy chance to win some quick money she was still interested in the other possible perks. Stacy nearly had Annie reeled in but needed to play up the benefits and choose an age that was believable but Annie wouldn't realize until she was dressed like a little kid.

While a small part of her brain warned her against taking the bet the pride of the three foot tall lady was at stake. In her mind if she rejected the bet her friend would just claim it was because she was scared everyone would buy she was a little kid. "Just how young do you want to make me look and what happens if I lose ?" She asked as she finished her coffee and waited for her friend to do the same. Annie was still thinking about what other kinds of perks there might to fooling people by dressing like a kid.

"Well, we mustn't be ridiculous" She looked at Annie, as if appraising her  "You know what they say "Clothes maketh the man".  Well I think that they might make the little girl as well.  You remember that little pony pullover you wore for a joke?  I think you still have it.  When we finish, we could nip to the house and you put it on.  I thought at the time it made you look about 5 to 7, easily young enough to get half price at things.  So we could go to the art gallery first, and see if you get in as a kid, then go for the meal we planned anyway and see if the waitress bats an eyelid when we get the kids menu for you.  We won't waste much time in the art gallery, we only want to see what happens.  I think they give kids free colouring books."

She paused then looked back "So you see it's not an insult.  You look like an adult when you dress like one, but like a kid, when you dress like a kid.  So let's try it out.  I'll go 2 to 1 on you for this.  Someone rumbles us, I pay you $25, you get away with it, I give you $50.  Come on, what do you say?  What do you have to lose?"

Annie just barely remembered the sweater Stacy was referring to before agreeing to the deal. "Fine. I can use the money to get some new clothes" She taunted her best friend her voice full of confidence. Surely no one would ever think she was as young as five no matter how she dressed the tiny woman reassured herself. Annie seemed oblivious to just how embarrassing things could get if she wore something suited for a girl about to start kindergarten.

She wasted no time in following her friend back to her car before looking at the booster seat in disgust. The state required her to use one and every time she tried to get out of it the cops seemed to pull her friend over. While a carseat would have been much safer thankfully she had always been able to cut down the idea before it got too far. Annie got in her booster seat and waited for Stacy to take her home to get changed.

Stacy drove off "You know we don't have a lot of time right?  We've got to get to the Art gallery before 5, see if we can get in, and how they react, then get to where we planned to eat, and see how things go there.  Just to be clear, you have to trick both, not just one, to get your $50. Otherwise I get $25 from you.   So just change, and straight back out again"  When she thought about it, was she acting like a mother?

She drove rapidly to the house, and stopped the car right outside.  She thought a bit of teasing was in order "Do you need some help out of your booster?"  she said with a grin, even though she knew fine that Annie could easily manage it.  "Quickly now, I expect you back here by the time I turn the car"

After Annie disappeared inside, Stacy turned the car and sat, drumming her fingers.  What was keeping her?  Surely she knew the pullover?  She gave it one more minute, then turned the engine off, and went inside herself.  There was no sign of her, but she heard noises from upstairs.

"Annie? What's keeping you?  What are you doing? Do you need my help?"

Annie gave Stacy a warning glare not to try it as she insisted on doing it herself every time. She rushed into the apartment she shared with her friend forgetting in her hurry to lock the door. After going to the closet they both shared she began digging through it trying to find the sweater. Not being able to find it easily with everything in the closet Annie began throwing stuff out not paying attention to it.

She barely paused as she came across a pack of training panties her friend kept for when her baby sister came over before tossing them aside. In her hurry to find the sweater she hadn't heard her friend come in and upstairs. Just as she reached the bottom of the pile the tiny adult found the sweater and began wiping it off. Annie wasn't aware of Stacy standing behind her with the mess she had made scattered all over the floor.

Not hearing a reply, Stacy went upstairs.  Light on her feet, naturally, she moved almost noiselessly along.  As she moved she clearly heard commotion from one of the rooms.  She went inside and saw her friend with the sweater in her hand, rubbing it or something, but just as she entered, a pack of something had sailed past her, narrowly missing her.

"Oh, you've found it, thank goodne..."

She broke off.  She had noticed what had sailed past her.  Kids training pants.  She looked at them and looked back at her friend "You know, you would look really cute in these", she said, pointing.  She started to think.  "Maybe, for extra authenticity, a bulky bottom would reinforce the image, in the eyes of others.  You know, it's not as if you look like a little kid naturally, you need "props".  It's not as though I don't want to win $25, but I want to be fair"

"...and of course", she thought, "little kids need help with their training pants.  Their very use means help with potty training."

• Like 1

"Forget it ! I'm not wearing them ! I'm already potty trained and besides they won't fit me !" Annie told Stacy as she tried to shoot down the idea but realized the look in her best friend's eyes. She knew unless she could stop her friend she would quickly find the training panties replacing her regular panties. If her best friend could prove the training panties fit her she would probably never hear the end of it. Annie went to try and grab the pack of Pull-Ups to put them back in the closet only for Stacy to get them first.

While her friend's little sister was still being potty trained it was obvious they were an old pack as a new larger size was in the bathroom for her. The tiny adult hoped her claim about not fitting into the Minnie Mouse undergarments was true but didn't want to put it to the test. She cursed her bad luck at her roommate having seen the Pull-Ups and now planning to put her in one. Stacy could either force Annie into a Pull-Up or raise the stakes of their deal to include wearing the training panties.

Stacy said "You know how it was 2 to 1? Yeah?  Well what if we make it 4 to 1, my $100 against your $25, and there's a double chance for you to win.  The pants don't fit you, you win.  You get into the training pants and no-one spots you're an adult, you win as well.  Fair, right?"  She knew fine the size of her baby sister, so was pretty confident of the first part.  Besides who won the bet was completely beside the point now.  She was picturing her friend not only in training pants, but maybe diapers.  She could picture herself changing her on a changing table........." Stop it!" she thought "where is all this coming from?"

She took a breath, and started opening the packet "Come on, it can't hurt, let me see if these will fit you.  $100 will buy you such a lot, you know.  Besides, we're running out of time", she glanced at her watch, then showed it to her friend, "look, let's get on with it!"

Without asking, she reached over and started unbuttoning her friends trousers.  "No, no, let me do it, it'll be faster.  Do you want that $100 or not?  If we don't make it before they close, then it's $25 to me."

• Like 1

"No way ! I'm not wearing Pull-Ups ! Not for 100 dollars ! Not even for a 1000 dollars !" Annie told Stacy as she refused to try wearing the training panties for her. She had worked her entire life to get away from anything babyish and now because of a bet her roommate wanted to put her in undergarments meant for children who couldn't make it to the bathroom in time. When her friend took the chance to daydream for a minute the petite adult tried to go under the bed until her friend gave up on the idea. Annie squirmed as Stacy stopped her before she could and began trying to undress her.

"You never said anything about wearing a diaper ! If I had known that I would have never agreed to the bet !" She accused her best friend as she fought to keep her pants. It was useless though as her roommate's strength conquered the adult woman's will. With only the panties keeping her from being put in the training panties now she began to squirm around harder than ever. Annie was still no match for Stacy as her panties were yanked off leaving her ready to be put in a Pull-Up.

Stacy said "Oh stop squirming, there;s no one else here except us.  Who's going to know?  Let me get this on you, look in the mirror, then dress like a little kid.  You can back out anytime, before we go out. "

Having said all that, she pretty much forced her friend into the training pants.  She could easily hold both wrists in just one of her hands, while she used the other to do as she liked...and what she liked was to see her friend in what was effectively a diaper.  Once she was in, she released her hold "There, was that so bad?  No-one has seen you like this except me, and I'm your friend.  When we go out, you'll be in clothes, with a small bulge around your bottom.  You're in it now, you may as well stay.  It actually fits you, I can get my fingers between it and your cute little bottom.  Think of the money and the sexy undies you can buy for it.  Just let's see how it goes.  You were keen enough half an hour ago."

...but she was increasingly thinking of her friend lying on her back while she powdered her and put her in a proper diaper. "What's got in to you, Stacy?" she thought.

• Like 1

"Stop it ! I said no ! This isn't funny ! I'm too old for Pull-Ups !" Annie protested as Stacy forced her legs into the Pull-Up before pulling it up. She pouted as the training panties fit around her waist without any trouble at all. If anything the training panties were a bit loose indicating a smaller size would likely fit her better than the current pair. Annie looked at herself in the mirror not able to take it as the Pull-Up seemed to be taunting her as if saying she didn't deserve to wear real panties.

Without thinking twice the small lady began trying to remove the absorbent undergarments not wanting to wear them. If her best friend looked she could probably find an old diaper cover from when her baby sister used to take off her diapers and run around naked. It was likely the only way to prevent her friend from going around without the Pull-Up on. Annie had enough as she stomped as hard as she could on Stacy's foot to try and get free and away long enough to remove the Minnie Mouse Pull-Up.

"Ow, my foot".  What are you doing?  Stop it!"  Without thinking Stacy grabbed her, turned her around, noticing that the pull up was half off anyway, and smacked her bare bottom a few times.  She then grabbed the pull up and put it back on her friends bottom.  She opened a drawer with her spare hand and took out a plastic diaper cover, and put that on her friend, over her pull up. "let's see you get out of that", she said, firmly.

She stopped suddenly and put her hand to her mouth "Oh god, Annie, are you all right? I can't believe I spanked you." 

She sat down, but she was still holding her friend "Look, I'm sorry, but this bet suddenly seems important to me, even if I lose.  Maybe I took it too far, but I just saw how cute your little bottom looked in that pull up and got carried away"

She set her jaw "Anyway we are where we are and you can't get out of that pull up now, at least not without my help, so it only makes sense to continue.  Come on, honey, let's get you dressed and ready to go out as we planned, OK?"

• Like 1

Annie was completely caught off guard when Stacy stopped her from completely removing the Pull-Up. She could never have predicted her best friend would ever try something but the pain coming from her butt told her she was indeed getting a spanking. While it brought her close to tears it also filled the poor woman with rage at her friend especially once the training panties were pulled back up and a locking plastic diaper cover was put over them. "Take it off right now ! You have no right to spank me ! I never agreed to wear this stupid Pull-Up !" Annie shouted at Stacy as she tried in vain to rip the diaper cover off.

The best thing her friend could do now was promise her a new outfit and the biggest dessert the restaurant had as a peace offering while swearing to never spank her again. After not being able to get the diaper cover to budge the exhausted adult gave up on it. "Just because some people mistake us for a mom and daughter doesn't make you my mom ! You're supposed to be my friend !" Annie reminded Stacy still fuming in rage over the spanking and being forced to wear the Pull-Up. She decided as soon as she had the apartment to herself tomorrow she would get rid of the old training panties before her friend tried to make her wear them on a regular basis.

"Of course you're my friend and not my daughter!  I just got carried away there because you look so cute in that pull up.  Look, we've come this far.  We've lost a bit of time with all this carrying on, so what do you say that we miss the Art Gallery, and go straight to the restaurant.  Let's see if they react when you order off the kids menu.  It will be the easiest $100 you ever got.  on top of that I'll pay for the meal whoever wins.  You know how much you like their desserts.  I'll even take you shopping for a new outfit as a reward.  lookI'll leave you to think about it and go and get ready.  Please be dressed in your kids outfit when I get back"

Stacy could be sneaky.  She didn't straight go into her room to change, but went via the bathroom, where she knew another package of pull ups were, among other things.  She ran the tap, pretending she was washing, while she went into a cupboard and pulled out a couple of pull ups, wipes and baby powder.  As she removed the baby powder - "Oh! I forgot about them!".  She took a proper diaper out and, yes, it went in her bag as well.  She was prepared.  She knew her friend liked a drink.  It was her favourite restaurant and she couldn't get out of the pull up without her help.

She went in her room and got changed, hoping that her friend was getting ready as well.

• Like 1

"Don't ever spank me again or else !" Annie threatened Stacy before watching her leave the room. She looked over at the pack of Pull-Ups which were for sizes 2T to 3T then down at the diaper cover and Minnie Mouse designs on the Pull-Up before sighing in defeat. Despite not wanting to wear the training panties she doubted her friend would let her out of them until after the bet. Annie quickly undressed and put the pony sweater on before getting a pair of jeans with flowers embroidered on them before putting on her regular kid shoes.

The promise of a free meal along with dessert and a new outfit was enough to soothe her anger though the small girl was still holding a grudge. Ever since that woman had mistaken them for a mother and daughter her best friend had been trying to treat her like a little kid. She barged into her friend's room trying to ignore how much like a little kid she must have looked like. "Not a single word to anyone about me wearing Pull-Ups and as soon as we get home you take it off. Got it ?" Annie asked Stacy as she tried to order her around.

At first Stacy couldn't say anything, so cute and young she thought her friend looked.  She tried not to look as excited as she felt, took a few breaths and composed herself.  She chose to ignore her just barging in.  She had got her way after all.  If events went the way she was definitely now planning, then she had to be patient..

"Of course I'm not going to mention to anyone about the pull ups." She said, then added " I can assure you, you won't be in them for long!", thinking of the contents of her bag, of course.

"Give me a second to get my coat, then we can be off.  You know, I'm looking forward to this"

She finished getting ready but was wondering about how her feelings were changing, all based on that random encounter in the queue.  what had that woman set off in her?  Putting the thought aside, she got behind her friend and, as they headed out, picked up the car keys "I'll drive there.  I know you like a drink and I am not bothered about having to stay sober.  I want you to have fun so the moment you win your bet, and they treat you like a kid, then we can reveal all and you can have wine or something"

As they got in the car and Annie went in her special seat, it took Stacy all her will power to stop herself patting her bottom.

"I'm serious Stacy ! Tomorrow I'm giving away all the Pull-Ups and diaper covers that don't fit Allison anymore !" Annie warned Stacy as they finished getting ready for the bet. She had no idea her friend's purse was packed with larger training panties, changing supplies, and even a baby diaper for the trip. The only way to keep the small feisty woman from putting up a fight over the diapers was to wait until she was drunk. Annie couldn't control herself when she drank and would be drunk by the end of her second bottle.

From her scowl the entire way to the restaurant it was clear the tiny lady still had yet to forgive her best friend for trapping her in the absorbent undergarments. As they found a parking spot she still wondered if her disguise would actually be able to fool anyone. Suddenly she got a good look in the mirror and barely recognized her reflection. "Ok let's do this. Remember though no one finds out I'm in Pull-Ups no matter what !" Annie reminded Stacy once more as if she would forget or get too carried away.

"Of course, of course, you don't need to ask.  At least try to look happy.  If you go in with that face on the staff won't know what to think.  You can give me into any big trouble you like when we get back home. OK?"

They entered the restaurant and were greeted by the front of house woman "Hi, and welcome." She bent down to Annie's level "..and who is this little cutie, eh?"

Stacy interrupted before Annie blew a fuse "Her name is Annie, she's a little shy, but when she relaxes will talk a bit more"

"Oh don't worry , she is cute though.  We have a table right over there.  Shall I get the waitress to bring you a high chair?"

Stacy replied "No that's quite all right.  Annie wants to be a big girl tonight and sit nicely on a proper seat. You could bring a booster, for her, however"  She prayed that Annie was at least alright with that.

Once they were settled, with all in place, the waitress came over, smiled at Stacy, beamed at Annie (she had been told she was shy), and put a child's menu in front of her, an adult's menu in front of Stacy, and a colouring book with crayons in front of Annie "All little cuties get this form free" she said "Now I'll give you a few minutes and come back for your order"

When she went away Stacy said "Right, that's 2 people totally taken in.  You win the $100 dollars, the new outfit, the smashing dessert, the lot.  Only, I don't think the restaurant would find it funny if all was revealed now.  They might feel we have taken them for fools.  So we have to keep it going.  So, I'll order wine and a kids drink the same colour as the wine, that way we can secretly swap the drinks over, glass by glass.  Is that OK?"  Even Annie had to see the sense of that she thought.

Annie rolled her eyes but put on a big cheesy smile for Stacy as they went into the restaurant. She remained silent hardly able to believe it as the greeter talked to her like she was a little kid then asked her friend if she needed a highchair. The adult woman wondered just how young the employee thought she was as they were led to a table. A booster seat didn't seem to bother Annie as she could tell she would need it to properly eat at the table.

When the waitress brought her a coloring book and a kid's menu the petite girl couldn't help blushing a bit. As long as her best friend let her get an adult sized dessert she would behave and not cause a scene. Since the small woman couldn't hold her liquor it wouldn't take much until she was drunk. Annie nodded at Stacy's suggestion and began looking through the kid's menu for something that looked good to eat.