LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Hunters...

I'm not really a hunter. I enjoy shooting, and compete in organized competition in several catagories. But don't enjoy shooting animals. I'm not against hunting, but I just don't enjoy it myself. Having said all this, I work in a gun store, where all the clerks are armed. I carry a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver on my hip every day I work at the store. I also have on a nice Tena "Pull-up" diaper under my clothes. Makes me feel kind of strange. Wearin' a diaper with a pistol on my hip.

I wonder if there's some significance to that?

I'm not really a hunter. I enjoy shooting, and compete in organized competition in several catagories. But don't enjoy shooting animals. I'm not against hunting, but I just don't enjoy it myself. Having said all this, I work in a gun store, where all the clerks are armed. I carry a Smith & Wesson .38 revolver on my hip every day I work at the store. I also have on a nice Tena "Pull-up" diaper under my clothes. Makes me feel kind of strange. Wearin' a diaper with a pistol on my hip.

Is that a pistol in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?

Me and a friend went on a deer hunting trip when I was younger and I was a bedwetter so I always had diapers on me for the night time. Well my freind dident know about my diapers so I had to hide them when we were in the deer blind in the morning I wore a diaper and I had soaked it so I went out in the woods to change it. Needless to say there was no trash can so I just left it in the woods on the ground, later that day we were walking by were I took the diaper off my friend looks over and says " look at that nasty diaper over there" right then my face turned bright red lol.

He dident know it was mine so I realy souldent have got emmbaresed but when someone sees your wet diaper I guess you will always feel some what emmbaresed.

Pistol packin' baby. Now, there's an interesting concept. Don't know if it's significant, or not. But, it does say a lot about how diversified our community is.

Cuddles,

--heidilynn ;)

I'm too much of a bleeding heart to hunt...I'm a vegetarian for the same reason, and I keep my use of leather to a minimum. However, I'm not sure I'm totally AGAINST hunting...I'm convinced we have a hunting instinct and an inborn desire to see blood and guts. Because hunting is no longer necessary, we use violent video games, gory entertainment, and rubbernecking to fill the void. If more people hunted, perhaps murder and assault rates would fall.

I have to say, nothing makes my day like a preachy vegetarian carrying a giant leather purse...

for every fur coat two trees are chopped down to make the protester's signs :P