LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Nylon with feminine prints

I enjoy wearing frilly and cutie design nylon panties, I started wearing full brief panties that covered the most because I wanted everything to stay in them, that is when I got hooked!  They are more full than men's underwear, so soft and silky and best of all, they bring out my feminine side.  It's very easy to buy them since they have the check outs where you do it all yourself.  I buy size 5 ladies panties when I want snug fitting panties, it all depends on the manufacturer but sometimes size 7 ladies panties fit also and while I'm browsing the panty aisle I'll by the 7's if the look is oooh so cutie and pretty.  Buying size 6 is always a safe choice and I don't even flinch in the store when browsing or when buying any more I'm so used to doing it.  No one looks at me oddly, I think they feel I'm buying for a lady, but nope, I'm buying them for me to wear.  I only wear ladies or girls panties now.  My very favorites are the ones with lace around the top, really pretty and make me feel girlish.

Archived