LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She could see him blush while he was drinking his bottle and she knew immediately that he just peed in his diaper again. Bri didn’t say anything to him she just smiled down at him so he felt safe with her. Soon she burped him to get the gas bubbles out of his tummy before standing up and carrying him over to the changing table and sitting him up so she can undress him easier. She unzips the sleeper and removes his arms from the attached mittens and pulls them into the fresh air. She can feel how sweaty his little hands are and holds onto them so she can wipe them down, gently, with her own hands and asks him “are you ready to get changed for the day and have some yummy breakfast?”

He didn't know if his mom had understand that he had peed in his diaper and he didn't said anything about it. When his mommy burped him he blushed a bit because he was not used to do so noisely burp, than he let himself to be carried on the changing table on witch he let himself to be stripped by the woman a little embarrassed for the smell coming from his diaper. 

"yes..."he said her when he asked him about the breakfast "but the diappy?" he asked her don't knowing about her morning rituals. 

She gently lays him down as he asks about his diapey “of course I will change your diaper. What kind of mommy would make her little boy sit in a dirty diaper?” she asks him as she unbuttons the snaps on the Oscar the grouch green onesie and pulls it up his little body.

Bri can finally smell the poopy diaper as she untapes it and starts to clean it from his little bell and bottom. She can tell that the formula she fed him last night hasn’t fully taken effect yet and hats just fine with her. She praises him as she cleans his bottom off “I’m so glad you didn’t hold in your poopies.” She wipes his little bell off one final time to make sure she didn’t miss any poopies.

He let himself to be layed down on the changing table and looked her while she untaped the clips on the groin of his onesie, he and looking away while she untaped and opened his diaper, using the front of the diaper to peel the pieces of poop from his butty "I'm glad that she is doing it at home,it could be too embarrassing if she would do it in public" he thought himself while she cleaned his little bell with a wipe. 

As she finishes changing him into a clean diaper she snaps the green onesie back between his legs and grabs a pair of blue overalls to go over top of his onesie. She slides it over his legs and up his body, she sits him up so she can fasten the shoulder straps to the overalls. Once she has Joey dressed she picks hip up with a little lift so he “flies” through the air. Bri catches him as he lands in her hands and holds him like a little toddler with his legs around her chest and her holding onto his back. She finally asks him “do you like pancakes?”

Joey he let himself dress by his mom, the clothes were cute and he was happy of this. When his mommy finished he let himself to be picked up, he giggled when she made him do a little fly. 

"yes. I like it very much!" he said her when his mommy asked him if he liked pancakes

She talked to him about pancakes as she carried him down the steps to the kitchen. She entered and put him in the highchair and buckled him in. Once he was secure she went and found a sippy cup and poured in some juice and put it on his tray “here is your drink, mommy will make you some pancakes while you sit here and watch me!” She kisses his head and goes back to the kitchen to make him some little pancakes with chocolate chips smiley faces in them. Once she finished she brought the pancakes over to his tray and tore them into little pieces and poured a little pile of syrup on his tray too, “here is your breakfast little Joey.” She puts the food directly on the tray and doesn’t leave him with any cutlery to eat with, making him use his hands to feed himself with.

Joey let him self to be carried downstairs to the kitchen, where he was put on a high chair and buckled in it. He looked her mom giving him a sippy cup of fruit juice of which he drank a sip "it's good!" he thought himself drinking another sip before rest the sippy cup on the tray and look her mommy who gave him some pancakes on witch she poured a bit of syrup. He took one piece of pancake and ate it. It was good but he felt strange eating with his hands. 

Once she got Joey’s food on his high chair tray, she went back to the kitchen and rom a bib. She knew she forgot something, hopefully he hasn’t gotten too much syrup on his clothes. Bri comes back to his side “Joey, wait a second, mommy forgot your bibby.” She ties it around his neck and pats his head after she gets the bib secure. “There, now your clothes won’t get any dirtier.”

Bri got a plate of food for herself and joined Joey the the table. “I thought maybe you would like to watch a movie or play with your new toys today since you are still getting used to me and I am still getting used to having the most precious little boy ever!” She says to him as she pulls the high chair closer to her and then asks him “do you have something special in mind that you want to do today?”

"oh. OK!" Joey said her continued to eat the food with his hand drinking every now and then a sip of fruit juice until he finishes it 

"I finished!" he said smiling looking his mommy eat her breakfast "I think that watch a movie can be ok" he said her drinking another sip of fruit juice. 

She was eating slowly as she watched him scarf down his breakfast, when he finished and told her that she smiled at him “you were hungry huh! Do you want some more or are you full?” Bri asks him as she eats her big pancake on her plate. 

Bri was impressed with how well mannered he was, she ate quickly and took her plate to the kitchen. As she was walking away she took another glance at her new Joey, she was already in love with her new little. She put her plate away and grabbed a washcloth and ran it under some warm water, Bri returned to the high chair and took away the tray and sat it on the table, she then washed each of his little hands and face before removing the bib and seeing how messy his clothes were. 

She noticed that his onesie and overalls are a little sticky but won’t change him unless he wants to be changed.

When Bri picked him up he seemed happy to be in her arms, she sat him down in his play area. “Go and explore your new play area while I go clean up breakfast.” she tells him as she pats his shoulder and leaves him to explore the area and all his new toys.

Joey looked the toys that he had in his play area observing its one by one: there was a rocking horse that he looked with interest: "maybe after!" he said himself going to to look what other toys there were, he saw some toy car, some dinosaurs and other different toys. He took a yellow toy car and he started to make it do back and forth imitating the engines noise. 

Brittany walked back to the kitchen and started to clean up the mess she made from making the pancakes. Even though she had a chef, she still liked to cook on some occasions, and since it was the first day with her new son she wanted to make him breakfast herself. She hated cleaning up the mess she made, she always has but cleans it up herself anyways. It takes her longer than she thought, over 15 minutes. 

Once she finishes wiping the counter down with a disinfecting wipe she washes her hands and makes another cup with the fruit juice Joey likes so much. She comes back to the living room and steps over the baby fence and looks at her son playing with the yellow car. “Mommy noticed that you liked the juice so much this morning so I brought you some more Joey.” Bri says as she sits the cup besides his little leg and rubs his back gently as she sits down across from him. “You having fun with the yellow car?”

Joey was playing with his toy car imitating the Noise of the engine while his mom was cleaning the kitchen and he was taking very much funny, but he wanted use the rocking horse than he put the toy machine in its place and aproached it. It was black with a black mane that seemed true not simply carved in the wood, it had brown thin bridle that seemed made of leather. Joey climbed on the saddle of the little rocking horse and he slowly started to rock back and forth, he always had wanted a rocking horse ad now he was taking very much fun on it. 

As she was walking to his play area she noticed that he was rocking on the wooden horse that was just his size. He seemed to be in his own little world while he was petting the mane made of black yarn. Bri had added the thick yarn when she had first gotten the horse, it seemed a little bare and not realistic at all to her and not something she would play with but when she added the black yarn the horse ‘came to life’ right before her eyes.

She as happy that Joey was rocking on the horse, and instead of interrupting his play she just sat on the couch watching him gently rock back and forth. 

Joey was giggling in his rocking horse and he didn't notice or he He didn't care that he was wetting his diaper, at some point he stopped to rocking because he was thirst, he got down from the rocking horse and aproached his mommy:

"mommy can I have something to drink?" he asked to her mommy 

When he approached the baby fence and asked for a drink she got down off of the couch and got onto her knees holding the sippy cup of fruit juice. “Of course you can have a drink, mommy brought you your cuppy with the yummy juice from this morning.” She hands him the small cup, palming the cup on her large hand as she brings the cup towards him.

As he takes the cup from her she asks him “Are you having fun with your new horsey?”

Joey took the sippy cup from his mommy hand and drunk a big sip of fruit juice before return the sippy cup to his mommy and return to the rocking horse for another ride, then he went up again on it and started to rock again more slowly than before, it was very nice for him so much that he was wetting his diaper again. 

When Joey handed Bri the cup she smiled “no, it’s yours sweetie, go ahead and take it with you.” She smiled as he took the cup with him as he went back to the horse. She could tell that the diaper was bulkier than before and about 10 long minutes later she called over “Joey come to mommy for a second. I want to check your diaper.”