LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Joey let him self to be picked up by the woman, he felt embarrassed when he did a noisely burp and he blushed very much, he let himself to to be brought to the up floor and he cling to Bri's neck fearing to fall down.

When they arrived to Joey's new room he let himself to be stripped by the woman covering him self for the embarrassing and blushing very much. 

As Bri walked up the stairs she felt Joey’s arms grab her neck for safety, she didn’t mind it. But when he tried to cover himself up when she stripped down, she took his little hands and put them above his head “don’t hide your body baby, at night mommy would like to rub you down with lotion.” As she removes her hand from his wrists above his head she untapes the diaper from him and wipes him clean.

Joey felt very nervous when the woman removed his hand from his groin, so much so that he put his thumb in his mouth, he did it always when he was nervous, he couldn't help it. He began to suck his thumb when the woman started to clean his little bell (he called his penis in this way) feeling very embarrassed. 

Bri took his hand from his mouth “don’t suck on your thumbie” she says sweetly as she brings up a green and white pacifier to his mouth “use this baby,” she says as she puts it to his lips. Bri might have to get a thumb guard for his thumbs so he can’t suck his thumbs anymore if he keeps it up she thinks to herself.

She cleans him off and can see his body blush when she wipes down his little bell and bottom. When she is finished she grabs some lotion and applies it to her hands and then starts applying it to his legs, his arms and then to his little arms before rubbing it into his chest and torso.

Joey sucked his pacifier and let her mom spread the baby oil on his body while he looked away blushing very much, he was so embarrassed that he felt a tear falling down from his eye. He knew that it would be hard for him get used to all this. 

As Bri rubbed the lotion into his chest she could see a tear roll down his face and is him “what’s wrong with my little one?” as she sits him up and rubs the lotion into his back. “I love you very much. Do you want to tell me about your mommy when you were growing up?”

"ok!" he said searching to gather his thoughts "she was a very gentle woman and affectionate, and she always encouraged me to play soaker because she knew that I liked it very much. Thinks that she even sponsored our soaker team when I started to play with my first club, I remember that when the president of the black sharks team rang our doorbell to offer me a place in the team she was so happy that she did a party in witch she invited all our relatives and neighbors. She worked in the finance, but I don't know exactly what she did. A day a police woman got in our house saying that she had cheat some of their customers and from that moment I haven't seen her again" she said her looking away with a sad look "I tried to don't think about this story focusing in my football career but I don't successed and I had a nervous breakdown, and to Survive  I finished to rob jewelry stores" she said looking away sadly. 

Bri got to hear his story from himself and felt very sorry and sad for her new son. “I’m sorry about your mommy sweetie and how you ended up in my care, But things will get better for you now, don’t you worry about that” she tells him as she finishes rubbing in the lotion into his back and lays him back down. Bri takes a thick nighttime diaper out and spreads it under his bottom and applies powder to his little bell and bottom before taping the diaper onto her new son.

She sits him up and takes a green onesie with Oscar the Grouch’s face in the middle of the chest and puts it over his head after telling him “arms up”

Joey did a little a little smile while his mommy spreaded the baby oil on his body before put the baby talco on his little bell, then he searched his pacifier while her mommy put under his butty a diaper with a chick printed on the front. He let himself to be sat on the changing table and wear his new footed pj "I watched Sesame Street when I was little" he said her looking grouch's face with a shy smile. 

Bri grabbed a footed sleeper from the changing table and started to put his arms into the arm holes. The sleeper is red with white non-skid soles and the onesie is the green one with Oscar the Grouch’s face on it. As she zips it up to his chin she picks him up with her other arm and holds him close. “Tonight you are going to sleep in the crib”  she explains to Joey as she walks over to the large/tall crib and lowers one of the side rails.

The crib itself is large in size for Joey’s size, the side rails are over 1.2 m tall so he can’t climb over. After she lowered the side she sits him down on the soft mattress and as she does she sees him yawn. The crib also has a pillow and a super soft stuffed puppy doggy waiting for him, “ready for sleepy time sweetie do you want mommy to read a book to you first?”

Joey let him self to be prepared for the night and he didn't say anything when Bri said him that he would have slept in the crib, he expected it after all! He looked his crib and let himself to be put in it relazing himself on his soft pillow. 

"really I would prefer a lullaby" Joey answered her "and some cuddles before sleep" he added looking away and blushing very much. 

Bri kneeled down besides the crib and rubbed Joey’s back as she sang him a lullaby, as he was falling asleep she made sure the stuffed soft puppy dog was near his arms so he could find it easily. She finished her lullaby and kissed his temple before covering him up and raising the side rail.

She turns out the lights nearby him and then goes over to her private area on his floor and gets ready for bed herself. It was after all a very long and different day than she has had before, which made her tired.

(That was my plan)

Brittany gets dressed into her two piece puppy dog pajamas; even though she was an adult she still enjoys wearing pajamas with cute animals on them, most if not all of the pajamas are of some animal print or another, they are tailored to more middle to late aged amazons. Once she is dressed she heads to bed and sleeps until the sunlight coming through the cracks in the blinds hits her eyes. Once she wakes up she lays still in her bed listening for any sound from Joey.

Joey woke up in his crib and for a moment he felt disoriented because he wasn't used to this place, his diaper was very wet because he had peed during the night and now he had to poop. He didn't know what to do because he never found in this kind of situation. He looked around until he did a fart filling the back of his diaper of poop, it was the first time that he felt this unpleasant feeling and he was going to start crying. 

Bri kept as still as possible as Joey woke up, soon she could smell his messy accident but didn’t say or move out of her bed. For all she knew he could have pooped himself during his sleep and she doesn’t want to wake him up.

Joey was waiting that his mom came to change his diaper he was awake by some minute, but she didn't come then he decided to call the woman. 

"mommy!" he called the woman overlooking the shore of the cradle to look if she arrived. 

She smiled when she heard him call out for mommy, she then realized that she was mommy and got up, made her bed quickly and then went to the bathroom before coming over to the crib. She looks over the side rail and sees him looking up at her and greets him with a cheerful voice, “good morning Joey, did you sleep well?” 

Joey waited another bit he was going to call her again when he saw his new mommyon the door, making a shy smile before make him self to be picked up by her. 

He was still sucking his pacifier when the woman asked him if he slept well. 

Bri removes the pacifier from his mouth before picking him up, putting the pacifier back into he crib and asks him again “did you sleep well your first night here?” as she rubs his back as she walks over to the little fridge that is ticked up with milk in bottles, she grabs a bottle and heads to the rocking chair in the window. She sits down and rests him in her lap as she waits for an answer before feeding him a bottle of milk.

Joey let his mommy remove the pacifier from his mouth while he  looked his mommy took a baby bottle from the fridge, then she let himself to carried to the rocking chair and put on her knees

"yes! I slept very well" he said her while he waited for the breakfast. 

Joey blushed very much because he wasn't used to talking to him on baby talk but he decided to open his mouth and let him self to be feeded by her. When his mommy put the teat of the bottle in his mouth he had some difficult to understand how regulate the flow of milk  but gradually he successed in it, looking his mom in the eyes. 

She feeds her little Joey and as she does she locks eyes with him and enjoys some quiet unspoken bonding time with him. She thinks to herself ‘this is my favorite part of the day’ even though this is her first time feeding him in the morning, she will make this a daily occurrence. He finishes up the bottle slowly and as he does she pulls the teat of the bottle out of his mouth with a pop. She puts a towel over her shoulder and sits him up slowly so his little face is against her toweled shoulder and burps him gently.

Joey drunk his baby bottle of milk. He understood that those was a very important moment for her and he appreciated it very much, he was relaxing during that morning feeding, when he felt the need to pee again and he blushed a bit while he felt the front of his diaper get warm again.