LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bri stepped over the baby gate as Joey started to play by himself. She walked into the kitchen and could watch him play in the yard and she could hear him too as she turned on the baby monitor and pull hear his little grumbles as he missed a shot. She was watching him and giggled to herself as he talked to himself, maybe it wasn’t all the years but the thick padded diaper around his waist that hindered his shooting ability she thought to herself. She turned around and started to make some macaroni and cheese, green beans and one applesauce for dinner. 

Maybe was the diaper or perhaps it was the many years when he had not trained but he had lost his famous precision in the set pieces, it was the same technique that had earned him the nickname "black shark sniper" when he played in on the top of the football league it was a nickname of which he had always been proud, but those beautiful times were ended now. 

Bri honestly thought it was the diaper making him miss the shots since every time he turned his little body to make the shot there was a large bulge from the diaper sticking out impeding his shot, plus the diaper was making him waddle with every step he took. She smiles thinking that with a thicker size diaper on him he wouldn’t even be able to walk.

Bri didn’t know anything about his soccer past and just watches him play outside as she makes dinner. Once she had made the dinner she got a sippy cup full of milk meant for new littles that are new “babies”. The milk has vitamins and minerals that will make his poop more like a toddlers bowel movement, squishy, stinky and very sticky.

She gets the meal ready and carries it outside to his small picnic table and places his food on the top “come eat Joey!” She tells him as he misses another shot again.

"it may be the diaper" Joey said himself "when I played with the black sharks we wore pull ups both during the training both during the matches" he thought himself "I will talk with her" he said himself before go to her and to be picked up by the woman. 

Bri didn’t pick him up she just sat his food down on the small picnic table so he can sit down on his own and at like a big kid. As he sits down she puts a bib around his neck “there you go, now you won’t get your shirt messy.” She smiles at him and kisses the top of his head as he looks around for the utensils she tells him in the most kind voice “toddlers use their fingers to eat, and so will you from now on if mommy isn’t feeding you.”

"agree!" he said taking with a bit of discomfort one of the macaroni and and putting it in his mouth, it was good but having to eat it with the hands didn't put him at ease, he would had preferred use the cutlery like he was used. 

Brittany sat down at the table on the patio on the other side of the baby fence she has installed surrounding his yard area. She started eating her dinner, she eats the same macaroni and cheese, green beans and some fresh pears instead of apple sauce. She watches Joey as he eats getting his little face all messy from the cheesy sauce she made from scratch. “Do you like mommies mac and cheese little Joey?” she asks him as he picks up another’s noodle.

Bri knew it was hard for anyone to eat with their hands and specially when that person is an adult and used to eating with a spoon or fork. “Good, I'm glad you like the macaronis Joey, you are doing a great job eating.” She takes a couple bites of her mac and cheese with a spoon and talks with her new son, “I bet it’s hard not using a fork, but in 5 years I bet you will have a hard time remembering how to hold a fork or spoon.” she says with a smile thinking to herself that he will never feed himself with a spoon or fork for a very long time if ever again, and if she lets him use utensils they will be made for amazons so he will have a hard time holding them with his tiny hands. As he finishes up his macaroni she gently reminds him “don’t forget to drink your yummy milk all gone for mommy.”

Joey continued silently to eat his food, he didn't answered her about the difficulty but his discomfort could be seen in his very intense blush. 

"you can't imagine how much it is" he said getting her hand dirty of Sauce 

"oh you want this" he said non very enthusiastic about the idea to lose his ability to use the Cutlery, before drink another sip of milk 

Bri was confused at what he wasn’t thrilled about, she never told him that he wouldn’t be allowed to use a fork or spoon ever again. But knowing how adults love to feed themselves she added “at least I’m not feeding you every meal right now Joey, I think you would have a harder time with mommy feeding you all the time instead of being able to use your hands once in awhile.” She tells him as she sees him drinking up his milk as he leaves the green beans, being very nice to him as she tells him “Joey you have to eat your green beans before you can be excused from the table.”

"maybe I have misunderstood" Joey said her making a little embarrassed smile before continue to eat his food and drink his milk. While he was drinking he felt the need to pee, maybe all that physical activity had stimulate his diuresis, like it allway did: he remembered that when he played soaker at the end of all training and mach he found himself in a wet soggy pull up.

Bri watched at he blushed a little bit as he slowly looked down at his diaper, ‘maybe  he needs a change’ she thinks to herself, but she will wait to check him until after dinner is finished and leaned up. She watched him as he slowly ate the green beans she put on his plate as she finished up her plate. “Let mommy know when you are done so I can clean your hands off Joey.”

Bri watches him eat the last green bean off his plate, as he finishes up she goes inside and grabs a warm dish cloth and comes back to him, stepping over the baby fence that surrounds his yard area. She bends down next to the picnic table and gently takes one of his little hands and wipes it down so it’s clean. Bri repeats the process with his other hand and his little face, as she gets done she removes the messy bib and takes it away from him along with his plate. She leaves the cup of milk since there is still some left. As she steps over the fence with he plate and bib she tells her new little boy “drink the rest of your milk, it will make your bones nice and strong.”

Joey let him self to be cleaned up by the woman and drunk the last sip of milk before let himself to be picked up by the woman. The meal was very Abundant for him and he felt himself a little sleepy then he made a yawn while his new mom caressed his back. 

Bri was inside cleaning the plates off as Joey drank the last of his milk. She kept an eye on her son just to see what he was doing and saw he was getting sleepy, she smiled as she walked back outside and bent down by the fence, “what’s wrong little Joey?”

"nothing!" the little man answered her "I think to be a little tired" he said her making another yawn and letting him self be picked up by the woman "it's been a very tiring day" he said resting his self to the woman before wet his diaper. 

As Bri picked her son up she felt his diaper getting warmer and warmer as he peed himself after she rested him in her arms. She knows the diaper will hold a little bit more so she takes Joey in and sits him on the tall couch and starts a preschool show about construction equipment “stay right here and don’t get down” she tells him before she heads back outside and grabs the empty cup and washes it out before putting some apple juice in it and coming back with it in her hands she sits down next to him. “Do you like he show so far Joey?” she asks him as he sits the cup of juice into his lap.

Joey let him self to be picked up and put on the sofa from which he knew he would not be able to get off, then he looked the woman take the remote control and turn the TV on on a program for toddler "oh I don't know!" he said embarrassed for it "I never watch this kind of programs" he said her blushing. 

Bri just lets him watch the tv show about construction equipment, it’s only 15 minutes long but it covers a lot of information. After it’s done she lifts him up into her lap and lays him down and feeds the cup of juice to him “drink up baby, it’s time for your juice. After you drink it up for mommy I’ll carry you up for bedtime.”

Joey was too tired to protest because he wasn't used to stay awake until so late, more he had passed a very tiring day. He let his "mommy" give him to drink with the bottle sucking the fruit juice from it. He let the teat of the bottle when he didn't want anymore juice making a yawn. 

When Joey had had enough of the juice Bri took it away from him and sat it down on the floor, she picked him up and burped him. As she walks upstairs holding him she keeps patting his back. She enters the fourth floor and walks to the changing table nearest to the crib and laid her little boy down and started taking his clothes off of him until he was naked, except for his diaper.