LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She stopped the cart when he said he would be good at it and lifted his chin so he was looking at her, “it doesn’t matter if we are good or not since it’s just for fun. It’s not like we are submitting them to an art gallery for auction.” she says with a funny tone. “We will get just some kid coloring books and some amazon ones too. It’s okay to color in simple pictures, sometimes it’s nice to just color away at a tree.” Bri says with a slight gaze in her eyes as if remembering a picture she colored recently. 

"Ok" Kevin said with a little smile while his new mom bought him to a book shop asking him to choose a coloring book. He looked it's and he chose a book of fantastic animals with a crayons box supplied, he took it and went to show it to his mom. 

She let him down to choose a coloring book, as she watched him she choose a coloring book made for 7th to 9 year olds with 8 crayons attached. Bri bent down and smiled as he handed her the book “that’s a very cool book Kevin, but I think we should also get these ones too” Bri says as she holds 8 more coloring books ranging from ones meant for toddlers to Amazons, a package of 200 crayons and 100 markers; she adds them to the cart before picking Kevin up and heading to the  bath isle.

Once in the bath area she picks out 5 hooded towels that are designed to look like different animals (chicks, dinosaur, monkey a turtle and a dog) and adds them to the cart along with some baby shampoo and some body wash. She picks up 10 toothbrushes and two things of littles toothpaste. Once she was ready she walked to the register to pay, as she was paying she noticed that she needed to get some diapers and clothes for him too, that would be their next stop after this place.

Kevin did a little smile smile while her mom put his new coloring books in the cart with a very big crayon box before go to the bath isle. He looked the cut towels that his mom choosed for him. 

"em...!Could I have some water?" he asked to his mom while she was going to the register. 

As he asked her for some water she smiles at him, “Of course my little boy.” Bri finds that they carry a water bottle that looks like a sippy cup, including a stopper so it won’t dribble out when he tips it over, she picks two up and an Amazon sized bottle of water.

They pay and as she leaves she puts him into the car seat she left at the front, she picks him up and heads off to the car. Once at the car, she turns the car on and clicks him into the car seat base. Bri loads the trunk and before she gets into he drivers seat she opens the back and sits in the seat besides the car seat. She opens up the sippy water cup and hands it to him and covers him with he soft blanket, “Are you ready to come home?”

Kevin blushed a little bit when he saw that the woman gave him a sippy cup, but now he he should have gotten used to drink from it then he took it a drunk some sip of water, then he looked her pay his new things and he let to be picked up and brought to the car where he was put in the car seat. He looked silently through the car window as his new mom loaded the trunk of the car and he did a little smile when his mom asked him if he was ready to get home. 

She got into the drivers seat and leaves the toy store. “Good, I’m glad you are ready to go home, now it’s going to be a long car ride to get there since I live in the country.” She smiles as he looks up into the rearview mirror to meet her eyes. “It’s okay to take a nap” she says as she knows it’s another 2 hours to her home.

"ok!" he said her while she started the engine looking the landscape from the car window. After all, it was been a very good morning: the high sun emanated a very pleasant warmth, and the blue sky hadn't any numb on the green country landscape. It was so relaxing that Kevin felt in asleep without notice it. 

Bri drove around in the country in giant figure 8’s until Kevin fell asleep, they were so big he didn’t know she was doing it. As soon as he fell asleep she made the quick 30 minute trip to her house, she didn’t want him knowing how close they actually were to the town so he couldn’t run away.

She slowly pulled up to her 140 acre home that is surrounded by a tall (11 m) iron wrought fence that is buried 4m into the ground. She enters the code as her little boy sleeps peacefully in his car seat. Once she makes it past the gate the driveway turns to cobblestones.

The house itself is over 6 floors with 5 maids and servants. She hopes the cobblestones will wake her sleeping boy up so he can see the huge house with 4 chimneys and a huge inclosed porch.

Kevin woke up with his thumb in his mouth removing it as soon as he noticed it and hoping that Bri hadn't noticed. When he opened his eyes, making a big yawn, he found himself in biggest house that he never had seen "my apartment was the dog's kennel of this house!" he exclaimed when he saw it behind the car window

"are you some countess or duchess?" Kevin asked to Bri not believing to what he was seeing. 

As she pulled I to the garage she chuckles “no baby, if I was a countess or a duchess, the house would be much older. I am wealthy yes, but I earned all of my money myself.” She gets out of the car and goes to get her baby out. She opens the car door and lifts the base out and carries him into the house.

Bri opens up the door to the house and carries him into a large room that she calls the mud room. It has washers, dryers, two large sinks, a grown up potty a large shoe rack with space underneath for little shoes, a coat/hat rack and a large changing table against a wall. She sits the car seat on a large table that is next to the changing table and gets him out of the car seat and lifts him onto the changing table and lays him down and removes his shoes and pants. “Welcome to your new home baby!” Bri says cheerfully as she attaches a tracking ankle monitor to his little ankle. 

"I never saw a so big house" he said her "What is your job to have a so big house?" he asked her very curious "it would be a profession closed for a man like stock market operator, or some political role" he think himself. He didn't successed to explain it in other ways. 

She smiled as she locked the ankle monitor onto him “don’t worry about my job sweetie, you will learn it eventually, but for right now I need you to focus on mommy. This house is super super big and you will get lost if you don’t listen to me, this is why you have this” she taps the ankle monitor. After he realizes he can’t get away from her she sticks a finger into the leg hole of his diaper to check it.

The new little boy looked his guardian in her eyes listening what she was saying "is it at least something legal?" he asked her very curious hoping that the woman said yes, while the woman checked the diaper that he wetted while he was sleeping in his car seat. 

She laughed “yes, oh yes it’s legal. I’m a scientist technically but that’s the only thing you get from me right now.” She says as she feels that he can wait a little while longer to be changed. She pulls the pants back on him and stands him down on the ground. “Come with mommy and I’ll show you the kitchen.” She says as she opens the door and the kitchen becomes visible.

"a scientist? Cool!" he said her while the woman put him in in the ground and followed her, despite he was well trained, he had a little bit of a hard time following the woman because his shorter legs. After some an half hour he had to stop him self to take the breath "this house is too big!" he said to Bri "could you walk more slowly please? I haven't your legs" he asked her. 

She smiled as he walked slowly, even her slow was too fast for him. She bent down and picked him up, holding him so he would see where they were going. They were only halfway through the kitchen at that point. “Okay, so this is the kitchen and the dining room is in there” she points to a room that the doors are shut. “I don’t use it so I keep the doors shut. While we are in the kitchen, would you like a little snack?”

Bri smiles as his tummy answered him. She pulled out a high chair from the closet and sits him in it and buckles him in and attaches the tray. She opens the fridge and pulls out a container of yogurt and some apple juice. She fills a blue and green sippy cup full of the juice and hands it to him, “here is some juice and I got some yogurt for you right here” she shows him the container of strawberry yogurt. She rolls the high chair over to the small kitchen table and sits down and fastens a bib around his neck. She feeds him a spoonful of the yogurt “open up for mommy”

Kevin let him self to be put on the high chair and loocked her open the fridge and come to him with a strawberry yogurt and a sippy cup full of apple juice. He let her put the bib around his nek and when Bri aproach the spoon to his mouth he sighed thinking that by now this was his life, then he opened his mouth to be feed by the woman.

As she feeds her new son she talks with him trying to get to know him more, “so, besides soccer, what sports do you like to watch? I really enjoy auto racing.” She is careful not to get the yogurt all over his little face. 

Kevin ate swallowed the yogurt that he had in his mouth before answer to the question "There was a time when I played to basketball, but only for a year" he answered her while she approached another spoon of yogurt to her mouth. 

Bri fed him another spoonful as she answered him “no silly one, not what you played but what you like to watch on the tv.” She scooped the yogurt that got on his chin off with the spoon after he ate the next bite. 

"oh!" Kevin said blushing "I like watch basketball, soaker, and volleyball" he said her blushing a little bit he said her eating the last scoop of yogurt. Now he was satiated and he would like to be got of the high chair. 

Once he finished the container of yogurt she took his bib off and stood up. “Mommy will clean your face with a wet cloth, just stay there.” She got up and took the bib and container to the counter. She tossed away the trash and got a wet paper towel and came to wipe his face off.

After his face was clean she tossed her trash away again and put the spoon into the dishwasher. She came and picked him up out of the high chair. “Ready to go see your new floor?”