LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

"I hate dolls but not only because they are for girls" he said to her guardian "I allway had a phobia for them, they are so creepy!" he said while a shiver runned along his back. He was happy that her guardian hadn't dolls at home this would have made things easier with her. 

“I’m glad you find dolls creepy too. The only doll I ever kept was from when I was a kid it was one that my great grandma had when she was a little girl that has been passed down through the family, but don’t worry little one, it’s hidden away in storage and doesn’t come out for any reason.” She smiles at him as she picks up a soldier that is 30 cm tall and hands it to him “do you like this size of army men or do you want something smaller?”

Kevin felt very surprised about her guardian too had a phobia for dollies, but he did a sigh of relief when she said that the only doll that the woman had was closed out of his sight. 

"I prefer the smaller" the little man said when Bri asked him if he wanted the big soldiers 30 cm tall of the smaller. 

Brittany smiles down at him as he handed the big soldier back to her, “i understand sweetie, it’s too big for you.” She put it back and looked around, she then handed him two more soldiers, one 20 cm and the other 10 cm. “Now, they have two sizes of smaller ones, what one do you feel most comfortable playing with?”

Soon she rounded the corner of the sports equipment and stopped the shopping cart. She unbuckled the straps and lifts him up, as she is holding him she notices that the shelves are designed so that the equipment on each shelf sim designed for kids of that height. So all the equipment on the very bottom shelf was meant for Kevin.

Before she lowered him to the ground she told him “be good for mommy and don’t run off from me.  Okay?”

"yes!" he said her looking around and searching with the look what he wanted but not finding it, maybe the soaker ball that he was searching wasn't visible from the point where he was, but he didn't want get in trouble with her in his first day. 

She left the cart at the end, lowered him to the ground and held his hand, she walked slowly with him along the isle. Bri spots a baseball and a glove his size, she bends down “Kevin, what hand to you use to throw a ball the most accurately?” She asks as she sees a little soccer ball at the end and wonders if he will run to get it or stay with her.

"I am right-handed" he said to Bri showing her his right hand and smiling, while he followed her to the isle. He saw the soccer ball but could wait because he wanted both the baseball both the soaker ball. Then he decided to wait for the soaker ball though she though that Bri cared at the time. 

She found a left hand glove and tried it on his small hand, after she adjust it she asks “can you catch the ball?” as she tosses underhand very softly a baseball to Kevin. She could see him eyeing the soccer ball down the isle but was very happy he stayed with her. 

Kevin tried to catch the baseball on the fly and he successed to take it, then he tried throw the ball a Bri a little bit harder, not so hard as to make it hard to take, giggling when she successed to take it. 

Bri smiles at him as he catches the ball “good job sweet boy, you did so good!” she praises him since it’s a hard sport to catch onto. When she caught the ball that he threw back to her she smiled as the ball flew pretty fast and new he was using some muscle, even though he was throwing it hard it didn’t even hurt her hands when she caught it easily with one hand. She takes the glove off of his hand and points to the bats, there are metal ones and wooden ones, “what kind of bat do you like Kev? Pick them up and try them out.” She makes sure he finds ones that are his size so they aren’t too heavy for him to handle.

She smiles at him and picks up a wooden and a metal bat, she hands the wooden bat to him first and puts his hands at the handle and puts it behind his head and makes him bends his knees. She shows him how to swing the bat with the small metal bat, “swing the bat like that, and see if you like the feel of it, then try this bat to see the difference” she waits for him to try both bats and make up his mind on which one he wants since it’s about what is comfortable for him.

David tried the wood bat first and then the metal bat to understand what was the difference, and he liked the wood bat more, because it was lighter and he could control it more easily "this is better" he said to Bri giving her the wood bat. 

She watches him try the different bats and smiles as he studies the differences and chooses the wooden one. Bri smiles at him as he hand she her the wooden one, “that’s a good choice Kev.” She says as she picks out 3 more wooden bats for him and 15 balls and puts them into the cart as she is putting it into the cart she sees a bucket for all the balls and picks it up and dumps the balls inside. ‘So much easier to carry this way’ she thinks to herself. As she finishes up she checks to see where her new little son is.

Now that the equipment for the baseball was only in the cart Kevin go to search a soaker ball and when he found it he started to do dribbles just to be an exhibitionist getting the applause of everyone around him before pass the ball to Bri with a headbutt "I haven't rusted yet!" he said to Bri when he finished. 

She didn’t know he had wandered off down the isle until she heard the applause from the people around them, she turned quickly around and her face got red. “Kevin! Don’t go so far from mommy!” she quickly scolded him as he headbutted the ball to her, she caught it in midair. 

"oh... I'm sorry!" he said to Bri when she came to take him "this soaker ball it can be fine" he said her giving her his hand "are you surprised that I am so good? I told you that I used to play professional soccer, but I need to football boots too, with normal shoes I could slip in a football field. 

She ignores him as he tells her about his professional soccer days, she picks him up and olds him close. Once he quiets down she starts talking to him in a disappointing tone “Kevin, you could have been taken away from mommy and be treated like a little girl in the seconds you were showing off for everyone.” She let that sink in for a minute, “don’t ever run off from me like that again or I will get you a leash for little ones that run away.”

"ok!" he said to Bri looking down "I'm sorry!" he felt a shiver running in his back when he heard about to be treated like a little girl "he heard about perverted women who did things like this with non-consenting men, but he did not think that this could happen here. 

Once she could see that he understood the importance of staying by her she asked him “do you want to get down and look for a soccer goal for the yard or do you want mommy to hold you? Oh and about the shoes, we will get at another store.” She knew of women she went to school with that have caught little men in public places, including when the men were at work, and kept them as baby girls.

Kevin said that he wanted go to search a goal then he let him self to be put on the ground and he took his mom's hand and went in the shop searching a goal, he took some time but he fiound it  at the back of the shop, it was suittable for his size.

She let him down but kept holding his little hand as they walked down the sports isle. They find a small goal perfect for him and she picks it up easily with her other hand as she keeps holding onto his little hand. Once they get it to their cart she puts it in and fits him up and sits him back into the cart. She buckles him in and pushes him out of the sports section

Once they get somewhere quiet she talks to him privately “I’m sorry for snapping at you back there, but you really scared mommy when you ran off from my side.” She kisses his head and rubs his small shoulder “please don’t do it again.” She pauses for a second so he can digest what she said, once he has time to process she asks him, “do you like to color? Would you like to choose some coloring books and some new crayons or markers?”

"ok! I will advise you when I want see something" he said her l her eyes "I think that it could be a good idea" Kevin said her "I like both coloring and drawing" he said "but I'm not sure to be so good I it" he said shily to his mom.