LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bri was really good with only getting the ice cream over his mouth and chin, the blanket acted like a bib for him. She folded the blanket up and carried it in the diaper bag. She left him in the car seat as she threw away the trash. When she came back she carried him over to the toy store. It was a toy store meant for littles. She sat his car seat on the ground and unbuckled him when they were in the store. She picked him up and carried him through the store so he could pick out toys for himself. 

As they wandered the baby and toddler isles she asks him “do you see any toys here you like baby?”

Kevin took a soccer ball of his size and he started to do some dribble to being an exhibitionist, when he finished he stopped the ball under her food "I would say that it could be ok" he said smiling to his guardian before give her the ball. 

(I think you got the wrong impression, Brittany is holding him high up so he can’t get down on his own.)

Brittany smiles as she held him in her arms like a toddler, with his back against her chest and his legs dangling over her arms that are folded to hold him up. This way it was impossible for him to jump the 3 m to the ground. In doing so, he couldn’t test out anything right now. Plus all the toys in this isle were meant for toddlers and babies his size so there were no real soccer balls here, the only ones were super plushy and don’t bounce or roll very well.

She saw a blue soccer ball on the shelf and grabbed it so he could hold it for himself since he was so high up. “See little one, it doesn’t bounce.”

"I'd like to look for something I like. Could you put me on the floor?" Kevin asked to Bri with many calm hoping to can try a good soccer ball, he knew that there were some made specifically for small men and that they were low-priced. After he searched it for a bit he found its, and after a little test on it he decided that it was good, giving it to her guardian. 

“no, sorry little one, mommy can’t let you down. I am going to hold my new toddler so you don’t get away from me.” She smiled as he asked her in the cutest voice ever if he could get down. “Mommy knows all about the sport balls your size, but for now we are shopping for toddler and baby toys for your new life. Now, you can pick something you really like or I will get you some random jewelry making kits since you are so in love with shiny jewelry.” She is bluffing, she won’t get him girly things but since he did steal from a jewelry store she would have to play it up for the rest of his life. 

She finds a nice letter matching toy and how’s it to him “see like this kind of toy, pick something like this.” she puts it in the large shopping cart she is pushing with one hand.

Kevin giggled when Bri talk about buy a for the creating of Jewelry, he understood that she was taking him fun, (he was always been an auto-ironic man).  "ok! I search something else" he said to Bri before he found a box of blocks that he gave to his guardian, then he saw a yellow toy gun, he took it and pulled the trigger and a little flag with it written bang got out the barrel. He did a mischievous look to Bri. 

Bri kissed his temple when he handed her the blocks and she immediately puts them in the cart “that’s more your age baby!” She is happy he is listening to her and not trying to be an adult right this second. When the yellow gun shot out the flag Bri acted shocked but in a happy voice “oh, how dare you! You shot mommy!” She smiled at him and tickled his little belly.

Kevin laughed very much when Bri tickled him, so much that he pissed in his diaper "ok! stop please!" he said catching his breath "ow!" he exlaimed when he noticed that he had wetted his diaper very much, he blushed embarassed hoping that Bri not notice that he had wetted his diaper.

She stopped tickling his tummy and added the bang gun to the cart. “Okay, mommy is sorry she tickled you so hard.” She knows by him blushing that he wet himself, she smiled down at him and sat him into the cart in the child seat and strapped him in. “Okay, next I think we get some soft blocks.” She bends down and gets a huge clear container full of soft blocks for building with and adds it to the bottom of her cart. Then she finds a couple of cap guns and adds them too. “See anything else baby?” She asks then adds to the cart a stackable ring set for babies.

He loocked the other toys and he saw little keybord "do you like music?" he asked her and loocking if ther was someting else. He saw a blue tricicle with some two big tags with "POLICE" writen on it. He indicate it maybe it could used it to do a bit of physical exercise he thought him self.

She saw that he was pointing to the keyboard and brought it so he could play it. “I do like music! What kind of things do you like?” She asks as she puts the blue police trike into the shopping cart, she angled it so the front wheel sticks out the front. She rounds the corner and comes to another isle that is all things kids her size played with when they were around 3 or 4. Nothing would work here, except for maybe the cars. She stops the cart by the vehicles. “Do you want to pick any cars out?”

Kevin loocked the toy cars and indicated two of them: one red and the other blue to her mom, she liked the toy car when he was there years old. Than he saw a shelf with dinosaurs and he indicated it very enthusiastic, he saw a velociraptor his favorite dinosaur and he wanted it. 

Bri put the two cars in and then saw an identical green car and then a yellow dump truck and put them in too. She saw his excitement over the dinosaurs and often him up out of the seat so he could see and touch them. “Mommy was never very good at the different names of dinosaurs.” She tries her best “I know there is a triceratops and a t-Rex and then I go fuzzy, there is long neck and then the duckbill one, and the funny one with the club on the end of its tail.” She says smiling as he looks at the different dinosaurs. “Pick whatever ones you want.”

"I always liked the dinosaurs" Kevin said doing a little smile "I liked very much watch documentaries about them" he said giving the reproduction of the velociraptor to her guardian because she could put it in the Cart. While he was following his guardian Kevin stopped to pee again in his diaper. 

She is still holding him, she won’t let him out of her arms until they get home. Bri feels him pee while she is holding him up so he can look at the dinosaurs, when he only picks one out she smiles and tells him “pick 7 more dinos for home, any ones you want.” as she puts the velociraptor into the huge cart. 

While he was looking at all the dinosaurs she was thinking if he would be okay with her changing his name, Kevin sounded just too grown up for someone who is now a toddler for life. She was thinking Bobby or Will or even Alex, but hasn’t settled on a name yet, the perfect one will soon come to her.

Kevin chose other 7 dinosaurs among them a triceratops, and a T-Rex giving its to Bri. Suddenly the little man did a very big yawn, apparently he was more tired then he thought so he rest himself to Bri relaxing a little bit. 

She smiled as he gave her 7 more dinos to put into the cart. Soon she heard him yawn and saw him stretch his arms wide. “It’s okay little man, you can nap while mommy holds you.” She says as she pulls out a pacifier and puts it gently into his mouth. “Just rest for mommy while she shops for more toys for her new toddler.” Before he can fall asleep she rubs his back and quietly asks him “do you need a clean diaper?”

Bri found a changing station room and parked the cart outside the door. She walked in carrying the diaper bag over her shoulder. She found that there were 8 changing stations and a little play pen for kids when their mommies hands were full with a sibling. She laid her little one down gently onto the soft changing station, she unsnapped the buttons on his red overalls and red and white onesie. She wasn’t used to changing a little one yet and took her time, making sure his little pee pee and balls were cleaned. 

Kevin was feeling very embarrassed because this was it was the first time he had his diaper changed, and in addition to a place where anyone could see. He was looking away blushing while his guardian was cleaning his private parts sucking nervously his pacifier. 

Next Bri lifted his little legs and cleaned his little butty off. As she had his legs in the air she grabbed a clean diaper out of her bag. It was a juggling act but she did get a diaper out successfully, next time she will remember to get the new diaper out of her bag before she starts the process of changing him. But for now she did manage to swap he old diaper for the new one and lowered his little legs before powdering him and taping the new diaper up on him. She made sure he wasn’t going to leak and snapped the buttons back together. She kept one hand on him as she threw the diaper away in the trash bin right next to the station.

After she was finished she picked him up and put him into the play pen and washed her hands at the sink. When she was finished she picked him up and went out to their cart. She put him into the seat and strapped him in so he can’t fall out. “You can either nap or help mommy shop for toys, it’s your choice little one.” She says then kisses his head and pushes him to the stuffed animals. “Do you like animals?”

He let himself to be diapered and clad by his guardian and picked up by her, looking her while she threw the wet diaper on the tresh. Then she let himself to be put in the Cart again and carried to puppet department Of the shop "I don't dislike them" the she said her. 

She smiles at him “oh good, I thought maybe you would be a little macho man and not want to play stuffed animals with me.” She gets to the very full isle where it is filled top of bottom with stuffed animals. Bri finds a huge (well huge to Kevin) puppy dog that he can lay on to watch tv, it’s a tan dog that has big brown eyes, she picks it up and holds it so he can see “Kevin, do you like his doggy? I thought maybe you could lay on it during tv time.”

Kevin did yes with his little head "I don't dislike it!" while Bri carried him showing him a very big stuffed dog "oh! yes! it seemed cute" he said loocking it while Bri put the two puppets in the cart, before they passed next the dolls isle and the little man began to feel very unconforteble

"could you accell please" he asked to bri

Bri put the big dog into the cart and then added 8 more cute little animals. As she was passing the dollies is when she noticed that her new son was uncomfortable. When she heard him ask her if they could faster she smiled down at him “don’t like the girly stuff huh, well don’t worry, there is none of that at my home.” She rubbed his cute little face as she pushed him past the girly things.

She then rounded a corner that had all boys stuff, action figures, trucks, light up jeeps and more toys than she could ever remember. “Look baby there are so many boy things here, look real hard and tell mommy what you would like to look at.” she says as he is still strapped in the cart.