LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Once she has him buckled up in his seat she climbs back on the bike and bikes to an even larger home than her own. She parks the bike at the back fence and gets him out of the seat. Once she has him free she holds him close to her

”you aren’t being let down from mommy on this visit Joey.” She tells him as there are over 6 littles playing in her parents yard. All the littles that are playing in the yard stop and wave as Bri walks to the back door

He let himself put on the seat setted on the bike looking the very big woman who drove to the bike through the path in the wood, then he let himself to be took in her arms. 

"ok" he said in her arms looking the six little men who played in the yard 

"hi!" he said them with a shy smile when he met them. 

As the Bri walks past the littles she waves back “hi little sibs, hows mommy doing” she asks them. One of the two that still has their teeth left tells her “mommy let us pway today!”

Bri stops and talks to the young looking red haired girl. “Really? She let you play today?”

the small girl who is technically older than Bri tells her “yeppers! She is happy that daddy is coming home!” She tells Bri as her hair is tugged by a gummy toothless grin coming from a crawling baby. “Stop Brian! My hair hurt!”

As Brian tugs the girls hair Bri puts her hand on his hand and tells him “She said no Brian, respect Candy’s words and her space. I feel you don’t stop, I will tell mommy on you!”

Brian stops immediately and crawls back to his blocks. “Fanks Bri, for helping me. He wikes my hair too much.” Bri kisses her head and tells her “it will be okay Candy, mommy will take care of Brian, I will tell her all about what happened.”

Candy smiles and ones back to playing, as all of this is going on Bri is still holding Joey on her hip. As she stands up she tells him “these are my little siblings Joey, you will get to know them better soon. But for now you get to come with me and meet granny!” She boops his nose as they walk towards the large house. 

As they near the house a large woman comes out to check on her littles and doesn’t see Bri on her porch as she goes out and then walks back inside. Bri taps her on the shoulder as she walks back in. Bri almost gets backhanded by her mom as she didn’t know who tapped her on her shoulder.

”mom, it’s me. Calm down. I brought my new little over to meet his new granny.”

Joey loocked the two littles while her mom talked with them, he had heared about little man who decided to change gender and he had heard that the final result was hallways perfect. He looked his mom who scolded the intrusive little boy who pulled Candy's hair, then he did by by them with his little hand and he let him self to be carried to the met his granny "then in the family you are not the only who adopt little men" he said her "had them did some crime like me?" he asked her curious about the littles who lived here.

Bri smiles “no sweetie, I am not the only one who adopts. Yes, granny has adopted three of the littles from the courts, but the other three including the two girls asked to be adopted by granny. Granny even helped Candy and Julie become the beautiful girls they had always wanted to be.”

she pauses to see if he has any other questions about his new aunts and uncles.

She tickles his tummy “silly little Joey, they are all diapered just like all littles should be.” 

She pats his bottom after she stops tickling his tummy as her mom comes out to check on her six littles. Bri waves to her mom “mom, look who I brought to meet his new granny!”

Bri’s mom, who’s name is Jane, exclaims in excitement “oh Bri he is so cute! Such a darling little boy! Does he have a name?”

Bri smiles as Joey tells granny his name, she then corrects him “sweetheart your new legal name is Joseph Kevin Dell. Mom we call him Joey.” She keeps patting his bottom in a loving way as she explains. “You need a new name for a new life sweetheart.” Bri kisses Joey’s head.

Jane tells him “whatever your new name is I still love you little man. Would you like to come inside and visit with granny?” She asks as she holds out her hands.

Bri stops her “sorry mom, but he is not leaving my arms today. Maybe this weekend you can watch him if I need to run errands.” She kisses Joey again to reenforce to him that he is loved and safe in her arms.

Granny then opens the doors “well, then come inside you two. Come sit down for some lemonade and a cookie then.”

Bri asks Joey “would you like a cookie and a drink Joey?”

Joey blushed very much when his mom corrected him, and he hide his face against his mommy's shoulder very embarrassed for to be at the center of attention, before be kissed by his mommy. Then he let him self to be carried in the house following the granny "yes! I would like it very much" he said when his mom asked him if he wanted something to crunch.

Bri rubs his back as he buries his face into her shoulder. As she feels his face in her shoulder she tells him “Awwwww it’s alright Joey, you have nothing to be embarrassed about.”

as they walked in the house Bri sits on the couch, as she sits down her little Joey tells her quietly that he wants a cookie. She moves him so he is sitting in her lap. Granny passes him a smaller cookie that is on the plate. 

“Here Joey, here is an oatmeal prune cookie.” Granny tells him as she waits for him to grab the cookie.

Bri asks him “do you want to grab the cookie from granny?”

Joey did a little shy smile to his granny while his mom got in the house and let himself to be put on her knees, when his granny gave him the cookie hi took it and give its a little bite to taste it, and he decided to listen his granny and mommy's talk. They were talking abut Bries work, and particularly about a kitchen appliance that she were refining. Joey was listening them eating the cooking.

Bri watches Joey as he takes the cookie and tries it. She asks him “isn’t it yummy Joey? Granny has a plum tree and makes the prunes herself!” Bri takes a cookie and eats it herself. 

Her mom and Bri talk about how the clothes washing machine is broken and how she has to do everything by hand right now. Jane tells her that she can use the washer at her house instead.

after an hour Bri looks at the time “oh mom! Don’t you need to check your little’s diapers? It’s been an hour.”

Jane gets up and looks outs the window at her littles whom are playing with very saggy diapers. “You’re right baby girl! Now Joey! Don’t be a stranger at granny’s” she tells them as she opens the door to go check on her littles.

at that time Bri looks at Joey and asks “ready to go home?”

The cookie was not bad and he ate it very gladly while he listened his mom and his granny who talked about the technical problems of the washing machine. When his granny remember her about the diapers Joey blushed a little bit, during he had wetted the diaper during the conversation between his mommy and his granny but his mom said him that it was time to return at home

"OK" he said her letting him self to be picked up by his mom

Jane heads outside and very quickly has her four littles lined up and is walking them back inside like little ducks following a mama duck, as she holds the two boys she had to do the corrective surgery to make them crawlers.

Bri picks Joey up and kisses his temple “I’m so proud of you Joey. I know meeting new people can be hard.”

Bri passes her mom on the porch as she leads the littles inside for a change, she tells her mom “love you mom and I’ll be over this weekend!” Jane kisses her daughters cheek then tells Joey “I hope to see you this weekend little man.”

Once outside the yard Bri buckles Joey into the bike car seat and asks him as she puts a little helmet on his head “do you like granny?”

• Sad 1

Joey observed his new granny who arranged to bring the little men in the house, before being picked up by mom and let himself be cuddled by her making a little smile when she said her that she was proud of him. He alllways had a little difficulty to become familiar with new people and he had alllways need to meet a person t least  three or four times to become familiar with her or him. 

"it could be very probable" Joey answered to his granny when she said that she desidered meet him during the weekend. 

Then he let himself to be put on the bike car seat and said goodbye to to his granny while Brit began to ride the trail by bike 

"i haven't made a clear idea yet" he said her "but she did a great first impression" 

As the littles pass Bri and Joey on the porch Candy waves to Joey and tells him “bye bye Joey I see you soon!” as Jane picks her up and asks her in a childish voice “does my candy girl need a change?” just as the front door shuts.

Granny kisses Joey on the head as she tells him “such a polite young man. It will be nice to have a polite man in our care this weekend huh Candy?” She bounces Candy on her hip as she carries the little girl inside

Once on the bike path Bri smiles as Joey tells her that he likes granny. “I’m glad she made a good impression on you Joey. Because you will be going over to her house once a week for dinner.” 

As they ride through the forest Bri takes a different path that leads to a small swing set in a clearing in the forest. She stops the bike and gets down and skis him “do you want to play on the swing set Joey or do you want to go straight home?”

Joey did goodbye to the little men and girls who was following Jane, then he let himself to be kissed by his granny doing  little smile before to be carried by his mom her bike

"ok" he said with a smile when she said him that he would have saw his granny during the weekend thinking that he would have knew better then in some hours like that day, then he did a little yawn "maybe it's better return at home" he said to his mommy.

She could see him yawning “of course little man, lets get you home for a nap.” she tells him as she gets on her bike and bikes the 10 minutes home.

once at home she parks the bike in the garage and takes his helmet off. Bri picks him up and hugs him “let’s get your diaper changed and you ready for a well deserved nap” she tells him as she carries him upstairs to his very spacious room.

He stayed in his bike seat while his mom began mounted on the bike doing another yawn while started to ride to return at home. When they arrived at home he let himself to be picked up resting himself to the woman while she brought him in the house. 

He nodded when he said that she would have changed his diaper before brought him in his room. 

Once inside his room she lays him down on a changing table and strips him naked. Once naked she wipes his diaper area and then slides a clean diaper under him and fastens it on him. She pulls a light blue shirt over his head and pats his back. “Do you want some milk before your nap?”

He let himself to be layed down on the changing table and be stripped naked, he did a little spry of pee while his mom was cleaning his private area thing that made him blush a little, but he let himself to be diapered and put in a comfortable pj

"yes I would like it" he said making another yawn.