LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As she lays him on the table and changes him Bri explains to him “Joey, I want you to let me know when you go poopy so I can clean you up. I don’t want you to get a rash or have to sit in stinky poopies just because you were bad and think you deserve to sit in it.”

She soon has him changed and into a clean diaper that has monsters. She dresses him again in the clothes picked out, she picks him up and kisses his head as she sits him down. “Alright, would you like some breakfast or did the bottle fill you up?”

"ok the next time I will make you know it" he said her looking he eyes before let him self to be picked up by her "no! I feel steel full by the bottle. Maybe later" he said her smiling "what do we do now?" he asked her curiously. 

She picks him up and rests him on her hip “well, I didn’t have a baba of milk to fill me up, so before we can do anything I need some food in my tummy.”

Bri carries him downstairs to the main floor, over to the playpen “alright sweetie. If you aren’t hungry then you go play with your toys.”

After she sits him down she turns the tv on to cartoons. “Have fun while mommy gets some food. If you need anything just yell.”

Bri went to go get food in the kitchen. Once in here she makes some baby cereal along with some eggs and bacon for herself. After she gets all the food ready she comes over and gets Joey.

She picks him up easily as he plays with the blocks, “I changed my mind little one, you are going to have some cereal with mommy.” She sits him in his high chair and attaches the tray and then puts a bib over his head.

She takes a spoonful of the baby cereal and tells him “open up so the airplane can land”

“I know you are full, but we have a busy day today and I want to make sure you don’t get hungry in an hour.” She tells him as she puts the spoonful of baby cereal into his mouth and makes him eat it.

As she feeds him the baby cereal she explains to him “I don’t expect you to eat all of this cereal Joey, I just want you to have a couple more bites before I let you down to go play. Can you do that for mommy?”

Bri only feeds him 3 bites of the cereal before she picks him up and tickles under his chin as she tells him in a happy voice “see? That’s all mommy wanted her little Joey to eat. Now you can last until mommy gets hungry at lunch time so you can eat with me.”

Once she lowers him in his play area she kisses his head and Ellis him “now, mommy is going to finish eating and then we can go for a nice bike ride. How does that sound?”

Joey let himself to be picked up by his mom, and giggled a bit when she tickles in under his chin. Then he let him self to be put in the play area where he go to play with a toy dinosaur. 

"it can be ok" he said her when she proposed a bike ride. 

“Good I’m glad you want to go on a bike ride” she tells him as she goes over to finish her breakfast and then clean up the kitchen. “Mommy is going to go potty then we will get the bike ready to go.”

After she gets out of the bathroom Bri goes and gets her ‘mommy bike’ that is equipped with a rear facing bike carseat right behind her seat. She comes back inside and goes to get Joey out of his play area. When she comes in she sees he is playing and asks him “ready to go on a ride, or do you want to keep playing with your toys.

"I come with you" he said her continuing to play while his mom did what she had said, then he loocked her while she went to take her bike before continue to play with her toy. When Bri asked him if he was ready for a bike ride he went to meet her rising his arms to be picked up.

She scoops Joey up off the ground and takes him with her. “Alright, but before we go on a ride, we need to get you a helmet.”

She takes him to the garage and finds a little helmet for him and tests it out on his head “does this fit good on your head? Not too loose?”

She puts on her helmet and climbs on the bike as she tells him all about her mom.

”she is the most kindest person in the world that I know.” 

Bri bikes him through the back of the property, past the horses and donkey. “Wave to the boys Joey” she tells him as Midnight trots along the fence next to the bike going down the path.

soon she heads into the small forest that separates her property from her parents.

He listened her while she talked about the her mom, while she he was starting to pedal, and said goodbye to Brie's pets while they passed next them "wow. Those plants are not native. Is'nt it?" he asked her looking the trees. 

She chuckles “of course they are native plants. This entire property belongs to me. I bought a 200 acre forest and then developed my house and my parents home on 50 acres” she explains as she rides along on a well worn path.

Bri passes a park bench in the middle of the path and tells him “that bench marks halfway between granny’s and mommy’s houses. Do you want me to stop so you can see the trees closer?”

"no I didn't mean this" he said while she put him sat down on the bench "I mean that this species are not native. I like watch documentaries abut flora and fauna" he explained her "here is very quiet and relaxing" he said closing his eyes.

As they sit on the bench she explains “these are all native plants. They are all from here, it was a forest when I bought the land and they never were removed.” looking at the larger than redwood sized trees. 

“My place has very unique to this world species of plants and fauna, but that does not mean that they are not native to this world. Maybe the rest of this world bulldozed the plants away and they are not the native ones.” She lets him think on that

"oh ok!" he said resting him self to the enormous bench back "it often happens in nature" he said her looking the trees and breathing the wood's air "I imagine what campings can be done here" he said smiling to her mom looking the very big wood. 

“Oh, camping! I never even thought about camping back here. We can do that one weekend when it’s nice” Bri tells him and then lets him look at the forest for another 20 minutes before she tells as she rubs his back “time to get going to grannies house now. We will come back and see the woods when we go home”