LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

She completely ignores him about the show, for right now, as she sets him in the high chair. Soon the tray is on and the bib is being pulled over his head and the plate is suctioned to his tray so he can’t flip the plate on her.

”enjoy your sketties, meatball and green beans.” She says as she sits down at the table and enjoys her meal.

Joey let himself to be put in his high chair and let her put the set the tray and the put the bib to his neck, looking her put the dish on the tray "I like it very much" he said her waiting that Brit sit in her seat at the table before start to eat the sketties "good!" he said her eating together her.

“That’s perfect!” She exclaims “I have the perfect one!” She doesn’t let on the title as she finishes up dinner. “You need more drink?” She asks as he sees he left his green beans “eat your green beans please or no dessert.”

“I hope you like the green beans, I put some spice on them.” She tells her new little one as he eats with his fingers.

After she is finished eating she stands up and Ames her plate into the kitchen telling him “I’m going to go get a wet cloth to clean off your saucy face and hands. Don’t go anywhere.”

"yeas. That's what this particular flavor is" he said eating it "I like its very much" he said eating and enjoing it, "I don't seem that I can go very far" he said smiling when she said that she went to get something to clean his face.

She sort of laughs as he tells her he can’t go anywhere “I guess you can’t escape huh!” She says as she gets the wet cloth. When she returns she goes for his face first “let me clean all the red sauce off of your face and hen I’ll get your hands.”

She wipes his face and hands off before taking away the tray and sitting it on the big table. She takes the bib off before undoing the belt on the high chair and lifting him up she asks him “do you want a drink for the movie?”

“Okay, more juice it is” she says as she grabs some grape juice and some cranberry juice out. “Can you sit on the counter as mommy fills your cup with of some cran-grape juice?” She asks as she sits him down on the counter.

She hears him pee into his diaper as she fills a larger sippy cup that will hopefully last through the movie. Once it’s all full she returns the two containers of juice and then comes over snd tightens on the lid of the cup and asks him “ready for the movie?”

She turned it to a movie “space cats vs space dolphins”. It is a family friendly movie set in space, where the dolphins are fighting with the cats over a planet in a far off galaxy.

”ready for the movie Joey?”