LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

As Joey was laying down on the changing table, Bri removes the diaper bag from her shoulder and soon is strapping his chest down with the safety strap. She removes his pants and soon can see his diaper is full again. “Did my little boy make good use out of his diaper?” She coos at him as she untapes the front lowers it. She grabs a wipe and starts wiping his bottom and his little bell.

As she is wiping him clean she noticed some hair growing on him and asks him as she rubs her fingertips over the small little hairs “Joey? Did you shave your pee pee before going to rob the jewelry store or has the hair down here always been this thin and sparse?”

Joey let him self to be layed down on the changing table and let his mommy untape and remove his diappy, before clean his little bell "oh I never shaved myself here" he said her "I never had very much Hair here" he said her a little embarrassed. 

As he talks to her she smiles down at him and plans her next move. “Aww that’s such a shame you never got any real hair down here, but it’s quite alright my sweet baby mommy will take care of your little hairs down here, don’t you worry.” As Bri rubs his tummy she bends down and grabs the container of hair removal cream, stands up and sets it on top of the changing table near his side.

She opens the top of the cream and takes a scoop out with her hand and starts applying it to his feet first and then up his legs to his bottom. Once she gets to his bottom she takes another scoop of cream and applies it to his pelvic region, once she had his little pee pee and bells covered she spreads his bottom and applies the cream to his anus and finally covers his bottom with the thick cream. She sits his feet flat on the changing table with his knees bent up in the air she tells him with a sweet voice “you have to hold real still for mommy okay?” as she puts his pacifier in his mouth.

Joey didn't understand what his mommy meant when she said that she would took care of his pubic hairs. He let himself to be layed down on the changing table looking her take a jar of something that seemed a cream, and spread the content on the down part of his body. The cream smelt of talcum and it was very pleasant, but he didn't understand what it was for but he did like his mommy said him. 

The cream she put on Joey is a hair remover that lasts for 6 to 8 months. The cream should slightly tingle while it works.

After the cream has had its time to work she picks him up and carries him over to the large kitchen sink. The sink is large enough to where Joey can almost lay down in it. She sits him in the sink and takes off his shirt and asks him “ready for a bath?”

Joey felt a tingle in only part of his body in witch the cream was been spreaded, it was a strange sensation that he never felt, but he resisted until his mommy took him putting him in the sink letting her remove his shirt "oh I think yes" he said shyly when his mommy asked him if he was ready to have a bath. 

She turns the water on as she ruffles his hair with one hand “I’m glad you want a bath kiddo.” She tells him as she lets the water come up to temperature. Soon the water is warm enough but not too hot and she tells him as she helps him up “you need to stand up so mommy can wash the cream off of you.”

Bri helps him to stand up and she even lets him hold onto her arm as she starts spraying his legs off. As the water cleans the cream off of his legs all the hair he has is in the bottom of the sink and going into the drain.

Bri wanted to say to Joey ‘say bye bye to all those little hairs’ but she didn’t, instead she rubs him with a cloth as she washes off his legs and groin area.  The cloth helps to remove the hairs faster and easier from his legs. Once his legs are all cleaned off from the lotion she asks him “can you bend over and spread your butt cheeks apart for mommy please?”

Joey looked his hair go in the drain feeling a bit of discomfort, but he let his mommy rubs his skin with a cloth. Then he heard his mommy answer "is it really necessary?" he asked her blushing very much at the idea to stay at that embarrassing position. 

Bri looked down at her new son and told him with the kindest of voice “yes sweetie it is necessary. I put the lotion on and around your butt hole and if I don’t get it off of you it will burn you. You don’t have to stay in that position either, just let mommy wash you off hen you can sit down and enjoy your bath.” She rubs his back with her fingers as he thinks it over. After a couple minutes of him thinking she adds “mommy doesn’t want you to be in pain, so please bend over and let mommy wash you off.”

Bri was surprised that Joey didn’t show any signs that his butt hole is burning from the cream already on him. But she didn’t say anything to him about it until he was bent over and has his butt cheeks spread apart or her.

“Doesn’t your butty burn from the cream that is already on there Joey?” As she asks him the question she wipes off his butt with the wash rag and pours a bucket of water over his bum to clean off all the extra lotion.

Once she is finished she tells him “you can stand back up now sweetheart” as she rinses all the hairs down the drain. “Mommy has got you all nice and hair free down here.” Once all the hairs are down the drain and the sink is cleaned she plugs up the sink and starts to fill the sink with warm water.

Joey didn't say anithing because he was too embarassed for the situation, he hopped that his mom finished quickly to do what she was doing, when his mom asked him if it burn he answered that it was bearable either because he wanted finish quicly both because he didn't want do it anothe time, then he let him self to be rinsed by her mom. then he looked his body hair go away in the sink drain and sat down while his mom filled it with warm water.

She washes the sink out and as he sits down she tells him “there all done, now the hairs will be gone for 7 months and then we will have to do this again.” As he sat down she reaches between his legs and plugs up the sink so it can fill with water. She reaches over for the baby soap and a towel she keeps nearby and then bends down and gets a toy boat and a dinosaur out from underneath the sink and hands them to Joey “here you go Joey, here are some toys to play with while mommy gets you all nice and clean.” She noticed that the boat seemed to be as long as his entire arm was (from shoulder to fingertips).

She watches him play and enjoys the scene he is creating in the kitchen sink. As he splashes the water she pours some littles soap, a soap that is specially formulated for littles to keep their skin soft, into the bath water. As he keeps splashes it creates bubbles. After awhile she asks him “can mommy wash your hair now?”

Joey was playing in the water when her mom asked him if she could wash his hair "oh... I think yes I have nothing against it" he said her doing a yawn before continue to play, the work in the Stable had got him very tired though he had not yet realized it. 

Bri smiles down as he looks up at her “Okay mommy will wash your hair now” she says as she pours some soap in her hands before starting to rub his head. As his hair starts to bubble up she massages his scalp with her long fingers. She sees him yawn again and pull the dinosaur under the water slightly as she is rinsing his hair she tells him “don’t fall asleep Joey, I see that the dinosaur is planning a sneak attack on your ship.”

the massage to his head did Joey relax him self it was very enjoyable for him, but when his mom said him that the dinosaur was attackig the ship again he woke up to order another bobing against the preihistoric monster. But he was losing another battle: that againts the sleep.

Bri can see he is getting sleepy and knows he will probably need a nap before dinner time since it’s still around lunch time. As she finishes rinsing his hair and his body off she removes the plug and lets all the dirty bath after drain. As he water drains out she grabs the towel she has sitting by the sink and unfolds it open. She soon asks Joey “can you stand up for mommy so we can go diaper you up before your nap?”