LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bri was listening to his little breathing and the sounds he made when he works hard. Just as she was about to tell him to take it easy when she hears him start to whistle a rock song. She smiles as she puts her broom down in Frank’s stall and goes to turn on the radio, as she does she passes Midnight’s stall and checks in on Joey, he has about half of the stall done. She smiles and turns on the radio to a rock station and goes back to Frank’s stall, as she passes Midnight’s stall she tells Joey “There that should help with the work”

"oh thanks!" Joey said listening the song "I love very much this song" he said continuing to work hard with the broom and starting to singing out of tune following the singer. While he was singing he finished to clean the box of the horse "do you like this music?" Joey asked to his mommy going to give the scoop to her mommy. 

“I do like this song” she says as she sweeps out Frank’s stall and goes to Sammy’s stall and starts to sweep it out. She is about halfway when he asks her if she’s likes the music “of course I like the music, I wouldn’t put it on if I didn’t like it” she chuckles to herself as she sees him at the doorway of Sammy’s stall. He is trying to hand her the shovel and she shakes her head no “it goes by the door baby, but before you put it back you can help with Dean’s stall if you don’t mind.”

Joey did a smile while he started to clean Dean's stall, he was sweating while he was working but he didn't care about, he and his mom finished to clean the stall and he cleaned the Sweat from his forhead with his arm

"finally we have finished!" he said smiling and going to put it back the scoop in place  "it's been tiring". 

Bri was finishing with Sammy's stall when she heard him singing louder to the music. When she finished she went over to Dean’s stall and looked at the progress Joey had made. “You do good work Joey” she says interrupting him in his concentration, “Do you mind if mommy helps finish Dean’s stall?”

As they finish together Bri smiles and scoops her little man up along with his shovel. She takes hold of the small shovel and carries him over to the wall and sits the small shovel down and grabs a large dustpan and heads over onto the large pile in the middle of the floor and sits Joey down and then tells him “can you hold the pan for mommy and I’ll  scoop up the dirty mess and toss it away?”

"thanks!" Joey said her smiling "no I don't mind!" he said letting her get in the stall of the horse looking her scoop up the straw

"of course!" he said her taking the Scoop and holding her still so that her mother could pick up the straw inside. Then he gave it to his mother so that she could throw the contents into a wheelbarrow

"nothing better than manual labor" he said wiping the sweat from his forehead with his arm. 

Once they had finished cleaning up the pile of old hay and dirt Bri smiled and picked Joey up and took him up to the loft. She carried him since the steps were so big and tall. Once up there she showed him all the straw as she sat him down on a bale “What do you think of your new home so far little one?”

Joey let him self to be picked up and brought to the on the loft of the stable where there were the hay bales and he let himself to be put on one of them "I like it very much" he said her smiling before start to blush while he wetted his diaper, those work had stimolated his bladder. 

Bri smiles at him “I’m glad you are liking it here, just wait right here while mommy gets the bale of hay from the vehicle.” She says as she kisses the top of his head before walking down the stairs to the gator. It took her what seemed like 10 minutes, was in reality 2 minutes to get the bale of hay and attach it to a lift before coming up to the loft and raising the lift to bring the hay bale up. 

After she brings it up and the lift locks into place she smiles and tells Joey “now it’s time to get some new hay for the boys. Go choose a bale up here and mommy will toss it down to the ground.” She waits for him to show her a bale of hay he wants to use, “any bale will work sweetie.”

Joey stayed sat down on the bale on which his mommy had put him waiting for his mommy returned to him. He was observing what she was doing with very much curiosity. When mommy asked him to choose a bale of hey for the horses he indicated those closer to mom, he didn't want that she got too tired taking it. 

As Josh was looking around for the perfect bale of hay, Bri was in the process of picking up the bale she just brought up and moving it to the very back of the loft. She had a system of the newer bales go in the back and the older ones get pushed up front. Just as she was turning around she saw Joey point to a bale near the front. She smiled and told him “thanks a perfect bale Joey, now step aside so mommy doesn’t accidentally hit you or toss you over the edge.” She sees him moving to the side away from her as she picks up the bale and tosses it over the edge with ease. Once it is down on the ground she comes over onto her son and bends down “ready to go do some more manual labor before we go see the pirate ship?”

Josh observed his mom's work, he was surprised his mommy's organization, and he did a smile when his mommy took the bale that he had chosen then he moved in a safer area, because he didn't want do a flight down from the loft.

The he let himself to be helped to get down from the loft and give his little hand to his mommy "yes" he said her smiling as she asked him if he was ready to work again. 

Bri picked him up and brushed his hair out of his eyes as she started down the steps. Once they reach the bottom they can see the hale bale is broken up enough so they can put some into each stall. Before she lets him down she sits down on a bench and sits him in her lap, “Now, let me explain what is going to happen. I will move the hay into the stalls and get the bucket of snacks from the vehicle so you can get the apples and carrots and bring them into the stalls for the boys.” She waits for him to tell her he understands what is going to happen before she sits him down and they go prepare the stalls.

Joey let himself to be picked up to be helped to get down from the loft of the stable, then he listened what she was saying: 

"then I have to take the Bucket with the sneaks for the horses and bring it into the stall. right?" he repeated to be sure to have understood what he had to do. 

“Sort of, I will bring the big bucket into the barn or you and you just need to put some apples and carrots into each of the boys’ feeding buckets in their stalls.” She waits so he can understand her then she gets up and goes to get the bucket of apples and carrots from the gator and arrives it to the middle of he barn.

Once she sees him start to put the snacks into the talks she starts on getting the hay into the stalls. She grabbed half the bale of hay at a time and carried it to two of the stalls and plead it around.

Joey was putting the apples and the carrots in horses in horses feeding buckets when he blocked him self, because he felt the need to poop. It was the first time that he used the diaper to poop an he was very embarrassed but his stomach started to grumble and he hadn't other choice but push until the back of his diaper was full of poop. It eas a very unpleasant feeling but he was too embarrassed for say it to his mommy and ask for a diaper change, then he continued to do what he was doing as nothing was. 

Bri was occupied with putting the hay into the stalls and going about her daily routine so she didn’t notice Joey pause to poop. She got done with the hay just about the same time Joey got done putting the snacks into two of the stalls, she bent down at the bucket to get a couple carrots and an apple for Dean the Donkey. Just as she does she sees Joey come over and very quickly grab some carrots and hurry away from her as if to hide something from her. She just ignores him for now as she fills Dean’s bucket and goes to the center of the room. After she finished she waits for Joey, with a couple carrots in her hand, to come to her so they can go feed the boys outside.

Joey continued to give the food to the pets, and when he finished he approached to his mom, curious about what she was doing "ok I think to have done all things" he said smiling "I like the donkeys. I read that they are very intelligent animals" he said her looking her mom. 

Bri smiles as he approached her, she bends down and scoops him up into her arm. As he does she squishes the poop against him more “yes, donkeys are smart, almost too smart. That is why Dean is allowed to be with the big guys is because he thinks he is as big as they are” she explains to him not realizing he has pooped yet. “we are going to go give the boys outside a treat for letting us clean their stalls, does that sound good to you?”

She could feel him squirming in her arms and looks at him as she walks out of the barn towards the fence line “what’s wrong little Joey? Don’t you like mommy carrying you?”

"No. It's not this" Joey said her embarrassed while the smell was became stronger "it's only that I need to a diaper change because I did number two" he said blushing like a tomato and looking down. He was so embarrassed that he didn't successed to look her eyes. 

“Oh, is that all!” Bri says as she shifts him so she isn’t pushing the poopies onto him further. “If that is what’s wrong then mommy will change your little stinky butt” she says as she tickles his tummy as she walks to the gator. Once at the gator she puts the carrots down and grabs the diaper bag she stashed before leaving the house.

Once she has the diaper bag in hand she lowers the tailgate of the gator and stands Joey up while she quickly grabs a blanket from the back seat. She lays the blanket out and then lays Joey down, undoes the overalls and pulls them down. Once she has unsnapped the buttons on the onesie and can see his diaper she can tell how much he has used it. She doesn’t say anything about the smell coming from him and just deals with it the best she can... after all it’s her first poopy diaper to deal with.

Bri slowly removes the front of the diaper and starts cleaning his little bell and balls, once they are cleaned she lifts his ankles up into the air and starts wiping his bottom with a clean wipe. She finishes the job and puts a clean diaper under him, applies plenty of powder and tapes the fresh diaper on him. Once he isn’t cleaned up she snaps his onesie up and slides his overalls on him again. Once he is ready she stands him on the ground as she takes the dirty diaper and puts it in the back of he gator along with the diaper bag and blanket. 

After she is finished cleaning him up and putting things away she grabs the four carrots and comes over to Joey, bends down and asks him “ready to go feed the boys’ their carrots now after you are cleaned up?”

Joey nodded when his mommy asked if it was all, and did a little smile when she tickled him. Then he let him self to be brought to the gator, he looked her spread a plaid on the back sat, and he let himself to be layed down on it. He looked his mommy while she untaped the clips on his groin, and blushed looking away when she untaped his diaper and started to clean his pooped butty and little bell, while he unconsciously put his thumb in his mouth. He was a little tired because all that work he had done. He let himself to be put in a new diaper and when he was clothed again, he followed his mom out of the stall's to the horses. 

She saw him put his thumb into his mouth but her hands were in the middle of wiping his poopy bottom so she let him get away with it this time. After she sat him down she watched him start to walk into the barn and then she asked him “where you going little one? The boys are this way” she points to the fence where all the horses and the donkey have been watching the entire process of the diaper change.