LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kevin let him self to be cleaned up by Bri, though he would prefer clean him self. When Bri picked him up and asked him if he wanted see his new room he didn't say anything but he was ready to expect everything, he was a little nervous and put his thumb in his mouth starting to suck it. He had this vice when he was nervous even though he knew that it could be misunderstood and exchanged for infantilism it was happen more than once. 

As she picked him up she held him so he could see that they were headed up to the 4th floor. She walked up the stairs to his new room, as she entered the small room that contained the stairs she stepped over the baby gate, but knew he couldn’t even reach the top where the latch is so he wouldn’t be able to fall down the steps. Bri opened the door and as she stepped into the large bright blue, green and white room she sat him down onto the floor. “Welcome to your new room.”

it is large and spacious, there is a small snack area that has a table, high chair and a small fridge (with a lock) that overlooks the open area between the house that has trees growing up to the windows. There is a toddler bed and a crib in the room, Bri even has her own special room for when he is having troubles getting through the night. Over the crib and the toddler bed are large letters that spell out “JOEY” 

Kevin let him self to be picked up and brought to the fourth floor of the house, he was without words for how big the house was. He did a sigh of relief when he was brought to his room in her mom's arms, he didn't want this about do all this staircase walking, also because every step got to his knees. When they arrived on the top of the staircase the woman opened the door showing a room big like a flat. 

The woman showed him all his new room Until she showed him his new room

"excuse me! ... Maybe I missed an episode. Em... Who is Joey?" he asked with a puzzled expression. 

As she showed him his new large room she smiled at him as he looked at his new name signs. “Well, you are little one. You are now my little Joey.” She says tickling his cute little tummy like she would do with a real toddler. Once he gets used to the large room he sits him down onto the soft greenish blue carpet so he can explore on his own.

She sat down on the carpet so she wouldn’t be so intimidating to him, “well, since you got in trouble and the judge gave me full custody of you for your entire life. That means you are now my new son. It’s only fitting that a mommy choose her new baby boy’s name, and your new name is now Joey.” Bri tells him in a calm gentle voice. 

She listens to him and nods “I will think about it Joey, I really will.”  she says as she hugs him. “Look at the bay window, we can have story time there and it has a really good view of the stars.” Bri says trying to change the topic.

She smiled at him, “mommy is going to go get the things in from the car, I am going to leave you up here to play with all the new toys up here. I’m sorry hey are mostly for babies but I’m going to bring in the one we bought so you can play with bigger kid toys.” She hugs him again and then asks “will you be okay up here by yourself?”

"ok! I think to success to get away with it for a while" Kevin said her smiling going to explore his new room, he looked the box of toys but in that moment nobody of them inspire him, then he fall back on the  books he found one that he inspired him then he took it and went to seat down on a table and opened it starting to read it. 

Bri smiles at him as she walked back to the stairs and opened the door to them and shuts it behind her as she steps over the baby gate and down the staircase. She heads to her car and unloads the toys from the back. She puts the soccer ball and goal into the back yard area that is sectioned off so littles can’t escape and get lost in the huge property. She makes quick work of bringing in the 5 big bags of toys up to the 4th floor and opens the door and sees Joey sitting at the little snack table reading a book. As she sits the bags down she asks “what book did you find?”

"oh I am reading this book of funny stories" he said showing her the cover of the book and making some giggle every now and then. Then he continued to read the book interrupting reading only to pee in his diaper, he didn't get still used to use his diaper like a baby boy then he did a strange expression. 

She had brought all the bags up when she saw him making a funny face and she could tell that he paused to pee. Bri smiled as she bent down to take the book away, “want to go play with some toys down stairs while I set up the goals outside?”

"ok!" he said letting him self to be picked and brought down stairs, he had brought with him his new book so he could have continued to read it while the woman settled the football goals , he was curious to see the garden it seemed so big and spacious. 

When she got down the stairs she picked up the police big wheeled tricycle and put it in the play pen. “Here play in here while I go outside and set them up in your play area.”

The garden was spacious, the area that she had pinned off as a play area with high baby gates was attached to the back door and even included a small door just meant for littles that Joey would could go out anytime he wanted to, right besides the littles door and he gate was a amazon sized door that went out to a large patio. Where Bri can watch him play outside. The area that he could explore was almost 100 yards square, it was high enough for him where he could run and get tired but she would always easily see and find him in the enclosed area.

Kevin loocked his tricicle and rided it, he decided to do a tour of the area that was very big, he looked around looking that there was a little sand pitt, "it's very beautiful!" he said not knowing what to say, he was still too used to his adult life and adapt to his new life wouldn't be easy for him. 

Bri will leave the big wheel down stairs for Joey to use to get around the big house easier. She knew he was still very attached to his adult ways and told him, “go play with your toys as mommy heads outside and puts up the goal.” She tells him as she opens up the amazon door and went outside and stepped over the baby gate with ease as she lifts the goal over the fence with her. She sets one goal up but not the second one. “You only need one goal for now, later we will set up both of them in the big yard and have a little game.”

Kevin was riding his tricicle, all of this  was very strange for him. He was looking her mom while she was setting the little soacer camp. The woman seemed a bit in difficulty, but he didn't think that she couldn't successed in it. 

Bri is only setting up one goal so he can play by himself for a little bit, she is putting it in his small yard area. She sees him riding around inside not realizing there is a door meant just for him, so he can come outside any time he wants. Bri waves to Joey through the glass windows.

Kevin or Joey aproached to her mommy to look curiously what she was doing. He reciprocated the greeting with his hand while he approached her to look how she was doing and if she needed some help. He arrived when she was finishing to set the soccer door "do you need some help?" he asked to Bri who was putting the her Tools in their place. 

She put the tools back into her pocket as he walked up to her, “hey Joey, I just finished setting it up so I don’t need any help.” She smiles as she sees him make sure the goal is securely put together, once it was to his satisfaction she scoops him into her arms “Plus which you are my baby now, so you don’t need to help mommy, you just need to relax and have fun!” She tickles his tummy as she holds him. 

She kept tickling him as she sat him down onto the ground. “Go enjoy your goal while I make some dinner, do you want me to make you something special tonight?” She asks as she rubs his cute little head.

"I don't know" the little boy answered her going to take his ball and going to start to play "I let you decide" He started to play some dribbling before arrive to the door and pull at goal "it seems that I remember how to do it" he thought himself "now I want try a corner kick" he said taking the ball and putting himself in the corner of the camp, he measured the speed and direction of the wind like he did when he played professional and He pulled the kick aiming to rhe crossing between the pale and the cross. The ball did a Parable hitting the cross "it seems that those years had ruined my effect shooting" he said him self going to recover his ball.