LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The President’s Baby (private with Nappy_Queen)

Megan held her upset baby and rubbed her back. " Your okay baby, mommy is here silly girl.  I had to get your play pen ready. Can you be a good girl and play with your unicorn friend while mommy brings everything inside?" She kissed the top of her head and gently sat her in the tall play pen.  Handing Angel her unicorn she went out to the car and made a few trips bringing in bags from the car. 

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan took the bags down the hall into what would soon be her new nursery.  She had scheduled for some people to come later in the morning to build the furniture pieces she got and paint the room. It took about 15 minutes but she got everything inside. Locking the front door she smiled watching Angel play. " Princess did you have breakfast today?"

Megan was surprised even more so when she stood up to leave. " Young lady where do you think your going?" She picked Angel up and put her on her hips. " You are much to little to be going off anywhere without your mommy especially by yourself. Now princess we talked about this earlier but mommy will remind you, your not ready for walking yet. You can crawl or a grown up will carry you okay?" 

She carried Angel back to the play pen and set her down. " You play with your toy while mommy gets you some num nums".

Megan was shocked at her outburst as she stood in the playpen crying. " Angel you know mommy doesn't tolerate naughty words. Now your upset and hungry. After your breakfast and a nap we can talk about why your so cranky." She made sure the front door was locked knowing the deadbolt was much to high for her to reach. Though she doubted Angel could climb out of her play pen she wanted to be sure she was not able to get outside where she could get hurt. Megan went to the kitchen,  her baby hadn't eaten for a few days so she probably couldn't handle anything to heavy.  She quickly made a bowl of infant cereal mixing applesauce to give it some flavor. Leaving the bowl on the counter Megan got the box with the highchair and quickly set it up.

she watched her leave the room she reached through the bare of the play pen. she reached for the latch opening it quickly. she bolted from the play pen and straight up the stair looking for a bedroom that had a lock on the door she locked the door grabbing all the sheets typing them together pushing open the window tying one end of her make shift rope to the bed frame she pushed the other half out the window climbing out starting to climb down to the ground.

Megan came back to get Angel and she was gone! Her heart raced as she began searching for her. The front door was locked so she knew she was in the house. " Angel baby where are you?" She frantically checked downstairs then heard the alarm system tell her the guest bedroom window was open. Megan scrambled upstairs and tried to open the door to find it locked. " Angel open this door. Honey this is not funny!" She remembered the alarm mentioned the window. Frantically she ran downstairs and outside. Her heart jumped into her throat seeing her baby climbing out the window. " Oh my goodness! Angel baby what are you doing?" She couldnt do anything but hope the small girl made it down safely. She stood 30 feet below her ready to catch her.

Megan groaned not liking this situation. " Young lady you come down here! This is not safe you could get hurt". She took out her cellphone dialing emergency services.

"Hello, yes my daughter, she climbed out the window and is up on the roof. Please send help to get her down. My name is Megan Hurst. I'm located at 5291 Lotus Circle."

Megan sighed that would have to review the contract she signed after all of this.  She could hear sirens not to far. " Angel I don't know what happened. You have to talk to me. We had a fun morning didn't we you got your new unicorn friend.  Why are you suddenly so upset? I just wanted to make you breakfast is that why your mad at mommy?".

The fire truck was now down the street and coming quickly.  They parked in front of the house and immediately set to work. Setting up the ladder as fireman climbed up to the roof.  " Hi there Angel I'm Jason. Your mommy called me and my friends cause she is worried. Your up pretty high. How about we get you down to safety." He held out an arm to her trying to first let her calmly come with him otherwise he would have to grab her. 

The fireman looked at the obviously diapered girl. " Well if your a grown up then you know what you're doing is very unsafe. If you want to be tested like an adult Angel then you have to show me how grown up you are. Come over here and let's climb down to safety. Thats what an adult would do isn't it?" While he spoke another fireman was coming up the side where she was. Jason kept talking to Angel to distract her attention. When he was high enough the other fireman grabbed hold of Angel holding her tight as he made his way down. 

The fireman grunted and coughed but still held tight as he made his way down. Megan rushed over to them as he reached the ground and took Angel into her arms hugging her tight.  She rubbed her back. " Oh my goodness,  Angel you can't do that. I was so scared for you,  you could have been hurt!"

The firefighter stated packing things up and Jason asked if they required going to the hospital.  Megan thanked them and signed the waiver refusing additional care.  She held tight as Angel squirmed and fussed in her arms. 

Megan took her inside and now that the fear was gone she was furious that Angel put herself in such danger. She set her in the high chair fastening her in sliding the tray in place so she couldn't get up.  " Kanade explain yourself this instant young lady!" Angel could now see she was in big trouble as this was the first time Megan had ever used her given name.