LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The President’s Baby (private with Nappy_Queen)

Angel was a 23 year old new employee to the largest robotic daycare service in the world. she walked into her new workplace on her first day quietly cursing herself out “why did you tell them your real name its not like anyone can pronounce it” her real name was Kanade being japanese she was given a true japanese name. she sat at her desk not realizing she was supposed to meet her new boss as soon as she got in to the office she started to get to work

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan Hurst sat in her office reviewing employee files. She looked at the time and frowned. Her newest employee seemed was already late. She couldn't believe the gall of her to be late on her first day when she was strictly told in her hire letter to be at her office door at 8:00 PM.

Megan sighed it was like working with children at times being president.  Someone always tatting, needing to be pushed to do what they should,  at times Megan felt more like a sitter. She shook her head no that wasnt true. She had pretty good employees but lately she felt she was missing something and had been thinking about adopting a child. 

This was all thought for another time. She had an employee to deal with. Megan picked up her phone and called Angel's desk as the computer showed she was clocked in.  Did she just decide she wouldn't meet with her boss?  When she answered the phone Megan spoke clear and professional. " Young lady you were meant to be in my office 30 minutes ago.  I will not tolerate this sort of negligent behavior especially not on your first day. You have 3 minutes to get here". She hung up the phone. 

Megan looked at the small woman she looked like a toddler who was scolded. " You didn't knock or wait to be let in.  You also say you forgot to meet with your boss when that was your first and only instruction. Angel so far I'm not impressed. What do you think is a proper punishment for your lack of professionalism?" Megan stood 6'1 towering over the small woman. 

Megan frowned " I don't believe I dismissed you young lady. You seem to think you make decisions here but you don't. I think a spanking will help you see who is actually in charge. Remove your skirt and panties then lay across my lap. " Megan sat in her chair and waited for her to follow instructions. " and do not make me repeat myself"

“wait what is that even legal i never agreed to get spanked” she timidly took off her skirt revealing a pair of goodnites because of how small she was it was the only thing that fit her she slowly pulled them off and laid across her boss’s lap scared out of her mind

"Your contract stipulates that I may use punishment of my discretion." Megan was surprised to see the small woman in a pullup." I hope after this you'll improve your behavior". Megan delivered 40 swift firm spanks to her bottom taking it pink then to red. As Angel laid across her lap with a freshly spanked bottom Megan had a thought. She was more a child than an adult. Maybe she needed to give her a new position. Megan would think about it later.  She rubbed the crying woman bottom." What did you learn? "

Megan sighed and put her back over her lap tearing off her pull up. She started spanking her again. " You still think your in charge. Did I say to get dressed? Did I tell you to get off my lap?" She asked as she spanked the small womans bottom again.

Megan watched her stand spanked bottom on display crying.  She called her assistant to come in.  Her assistant was shocked seeing the crying half naked woman in the corner. 

" Good your here, Angel here is having a behavior problem not following directions. She will be moving to a new position directly under my supervision and will need a new uniform.  She wears pull ups but I don't think that's fitting for her new role. Get her size and get her diapers and things to change her as well as a few onsies. Until we can get more mature behavior Angel will dress as she has behaved."

The assistant b blushed but nodded and walked over to Angel. " What size diapers will you fit?".

Megan smiled as Angel stood quietly it seemed she could listen when told.  " Angel answer the question. Tell Ms. Mira what size diapers you need." The assistant waited for the woman to answer blushing when she noticed the woman bottom was red like she'd been spanked. 

Megan sighed" just check what weight they hold and be sure to get several cases". The assistant agreed and left the office.  Megan looked at Angel standing in the corner her bottom on display. " Come here Angel". She waited for the small woman to stand in front of her. " Your behavior today leads me to believe your not capable of the job I hired you for. Starting today your position will be .....different. Tell me about your living situation".

she looked at the floor as she walked over to her “i live alone in a one bedroom one bath apartment i pay $700 a month to live there” she said looking up slightly not wanting to get spanked again she keeps her hands on top of her head

Megan nodded. " You have two choices then. You can be terminated today and clear out your things. Or you can accept a new position within the company of my design.  If you want to continue working here go back to the corner and wait for my assistant to return with your diapers. If not you can walk out the door but you will not be offered a job in this company...likely this city again."