LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The President’s Baby (private with Nappy_Queen)

" Watch that attitude little miss or you'll be over my knee again. You either choose to leave or you wait and be told your new position when I have your contract ready. I wont tolerate that sass though." Megan continued typing on her computer.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Megan frowned having enough of her attitude. She picked up Angel and again put her over her lap.  She started spanking her bottom hard. " little girls who can't use the potty on there own don't talk to me like that.  You want a warm bottom you will have one". Megan spanked Angel good and long not stopping when the woman pleaded. She kept going till Angel had a red and burning bottom. She stood the crying woman up. " Now you go to your corner and I don't want to hear another word".

Megan was surprised she called her mommy but nodded. She continued writing the contract finishing in 30 minutes. She laid the contract on her desk as her assistant came in with shopping bags. She then left and came back with boxes of diapers and wipes.  " I also got a changing pad and a few odds and ends." She saw Angel in the corner her bottom looking freshly spanked. " is there anything else you need? " 

Megan shook her head and dismissed her assistant. " Angel come here young lady".

Megan slid the contract toward her. " This is your new employment contract. Read it and sign it then we will begin." The contract stipulated she would now be Megan's dependent further referred to as baby. She would move in with Megan.  Be provided all necessities. Angel would follow the described rules.

1.  Angel was a 1 year old baby

2. Amy would wear and use diapers

3. Only a grown up could change her diapers. 

4. Angel would eat what her mommy provided her

5. Angel would crawl or be carried.

6. Angel would refer to Megan as mommy

7. Angel would be punished to mommies discretion for misbehavior

8. The rules were subject to change at mommies discretion. 

Megan smiled " Yes you did i just wanted it to be clear going forward." She took the contract and put it away. Megan went through the bags and took out a yellow onsie and some denim shorts with an elastic band.  She laid the changing pad on the floor before removing Angel's shirt and bra.

Naked now Megan helped Angel lay on the changing mat. " Lets get you dressed sweetheart". Megan opened a package of baby wipes and wiped down her vagina then raised her legs wiping her bottom clean. She unfolded a diaper and laid it under her bottom. Gently she sprinkled and rubbed powder on her bum. Megan lowered her legs and powdered her crotch before taping the diaper closed. 

She sat Angel up and dressed her in the onsie snapping it closed at the crotch. She held open the shorts and pulled them up over Angels diapered bottom. "Okay princess mommy has to finish a few more things to do. Your going to take a morning nap." Megan picked Angel up and laid her on the couch covering her with a light blanket.

Megan went online and ordered things to pick up for her little girl. She was excited to have found a shortcut to having her baby and Angel was adorable in her little diaper and outfit. Megan reviewed a few documents signing some and shredding others. She ordered furniture for both her home and office as well as an abundance of new clothes. 

Megan smiled and rubbed her back. "Your fine babh mommies not going anywhere." She carried Angel as she called her assistant in. " i have new furniture being delivered here please see that it is setup and everything you purchased properly put away. I'm stepping out for the rest of the day." 

Carrying Angel she walked out her office down to the elevator. Getting off she carried her through the lobby where her previous coworkers looked and pointed at the diapered woman being carried by their boss. Megan went to her car and opened the backseat. She didn't like it but she sat Angel in the seat and buckled her in. " Mommy has to get your carseat and then we'll run our errands". She got in the car and started driving.

she looked around looking at everything out of the window seeing them drive past her black corvette she realized her keys were in her jacket back at her old desk meaning anyone could go and steal the car. she looked towards her new mommy “mommy can we go watch a movie?” she asked timidly

Megan smiled. " Not today princess but if your a good girl maybe tomorrow we can go after mommy is done at work." Megan drives them to a local child depot and gets out. She grabs a shopping cart before taking Angel out the car. She places her in the front of the cart and buckles her in. "Lets get mommies girl a carseat so she is safe in the car". 

Megan pushed the cart into the store and steered directly toward carseats. She went directly to the 5 point childproof carseat and reviewed safety ratings narrowing her choices to two. " Okay princess which one the pink and white flowers or the purple and pink unicorns?" 

Megan put the chosen carseat in the cart. She smiled and picked up the stuffed unicorn. " Hmm I think you deserve a treat for being good today". She handed Angel the soft unicorn and pushed the cart further down the aisle she went to the order pick up counter. Giving her name two large carts were brought out filled with everything she needed for her baby girl. Megan asked to pay for the carseat and unicorn she had and they allowed it so she quickly paid for the items. Two young men pushed the carts following them as she pushed the cart Angel was in back to the car. Megan opened the trunk of her SUV and the men started unloading the shopping carts. She quickly got the new carseat setup in the car. " Okay princess time to go". She unbuckled and lifted Angel from the cart fastening her in her new carseat. She gave Angel back her unicorn after she was buckled in. Tipping the young men she got in the car and started driving home. " what does mommies girl want to do when we get home?"

she squealed being given the unicorn hugging it tightly. “thank you mommy” she said giggling happily until the store worker took it from her to scan it to be paid for she cried a little bit until it was back in her arms. she frowned when her mommy took it from her to get her buckled into the car

Megan chuckled as Angel was pouty because she had taken her unicorn for a moment. " Uh oh I hope my little Angel isn't pouting. I think that would make her new unicorn friend very sad. After all unicorns get their magic from being around happy babies."  

It took about 20 minutes but they eventually pulled into the driveway of her home. " Mommy will be right back princess I'm just going to setup your playpen for you to sit while mommy brings everything inside. " 

Megan opened the trunk and Greenberg the playpen box. Going inside she sticky setup the play pen in the middle of the living room.  She filled it with some soft blankets before going back to the car. Megan unbuckled Angel carrying her as she held tight to her unicorn. She sat the diapered woman in the play pen and turned on the TV putting on the infant and baby channel. " Okay baby you and unicorn watch TV while mommh brings everything in and sets up your nursery".

• 2 weeks later...