LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

class baby (private)

Hya123

James took a couple bites of pizza while he was talking to gabrielle. “ okay that’s good at least she not holding it. And we definitely don’t want her to get constipated. I did get the picture she is absolutely adorable playing with the boy. That sounds like a great ideas maybe we can take them to the park  “ james said finishing up his food he looked at the time. “ it’s almost someone bedtime. Do you want to give her a bath tonight “ 

Paxton sat in her highchair  finishing her bottle. She was listening to them talk about her potty habitat. She thought they were crazy they really didn’t expect her to poop in the diaper. But while they were talking about it she got a cramp knowing she would have to convince them to let her use the potty so she didn’t have to go in the diaper. “ Mommy “ Paxton whined making grabby hands at  her. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabrielle smiled and took Payton out of the high chair. " Is mommies princess ready for her bath. Its getting to be bedtime for all the babies." She cooed to her. She looked to James. " You said you had a meeting to go to for football yeah? Why don't you hold her and do your night night hugs and kisses while I go run her bath."

She handed Payton to James kissing the top of her head. Gabrielle went to the bathroom and began running the bath filling it with lukewarm water. As the water ran she placed and adjusted the baby bath seat in the tub. Laying out a soft pink towel on the sink and a white soft baby wash cloth. She opened the bottom drawer where baby body wash and shampoo were stored and put them on the edge of the tub.

Paxton was happy to be out of the highschair and into gabrielle arms. She was about to tell her problem when she was passed to james. she whined again. “ mommy “ she said softly. 

James smiles and kisses paxton head whole gabrielle went to run her bath. “ it’s okay princess mommy will be right back. no need for all the whining “ james cooed placing paxton pacifier in her mouth he carried her to the bathroom where gabrielle has everything set up. He paxton in the head and hugged. “ night night baby see in the morning before “ he handed her to gabrielle.

Gabrielle took Payton and smiled. " Wave bye bye to daddy baby." She waved Payton hand bye to James.  " Okay princess time for bath time". Gabrielle quickly and efficiently undressed Payton to just her diaper.  She checked the water making sure it wasn't to warm.  Satisfied with the bath she turned off the water and took off Payton diaper. " in you go princess". Gabrielle lifted the naked girl and set her in the baby bath chair. " Here we go baby you can play for a bit before mommy washes you up". She put a few rubber duckies in the water. 

71yYWqJwUOL._SY355_.jpg

paxton whiner being stripped in put in the most embracing baby seat. She was already upset because her tummy hurt now she had to be in a bath seat. So she started to cry and making grabby hands at garbrille not wanting to be in the bath tub anymore. “ i want to get out “ she said frustrated trying to get out. 

Gabrielle cooed. " Aww your okay princess. I think your ready for beddy bye". She squirted baby wash on the towel and began washing Payton as she fussed. "Lets get the baby all cleaned up." Gabrielle decided to forego the hair washing as she was cranky and ready for bed. When she was washed up Gabrielle rinsed the soap from her body.

" Okay lets get mommies  princess ready for bed". She picked up the towel after pulling the drain. She lifted Payton up and wrapped her in the towel. She rubbed her back as she took her to the nursery and laid her on the changing table. Gabrielle fastened the safety belt and gently dried Payton off and began to rub baby lotion over her body. 

payton still wasn’t happy when she was out the bath. she fussed the whole way to the nursery. “ mommy i have to potty “ payton whines as he stomach cramps we’re coming back. On the changing table she laid there hoping gabrielle would listen and she would let her go potty. She knew soon she would have to go poppy but not in a diaper. “ and i’m not tired “ she said after she was lotion up. 

Gabrielle raised Payton legs and slid s fresh diaper under her bottom. " Mommy should hurry and get you in your diaper so you can go potty then huh princess." She sprinkled powder on her bottom and crotch before fastening the diaper in place. Gabrielle took out a pink star shaped baby sleeper. " Okay princess do you wanna go potty before mommy puts you in your jammies?"

New-Arrival-Starfish-Baby-Sleeping-Bag-Winter-Baby-Sleep-Sack-Warm-Baby-Blanket-Swaddle-Sleepsacks.jpg_640x640.jpg

paxton shook her head she didn’t want to go in her diaper. “ i want to go in the potty “ paxton said as another cramp hit her stomach. She started to cry again because she knew she was going to lose her battle . Then the next she knew soft mush was pushed into her diaper and it couldn’t stop. So she started to cry really bad not liking the feeling of the poop on her bottom. This all happened before gabrielle could put her in the star pajamas. she was crying so bad her face was turning red. 

Gabrielle smelled the poopy diaper. She rubbed Payton tummy softly as she lay on the changing table crying. After a minute she was certain Payton had finished. " Its okay baby look mommy is going to clean you right up". She untaped the diaper and opened it.  Gabrielle wiped Payton until she was clear off any poop. Tossing the dirty diaper and wipes in her diaper pale,  she slid a fresh diaper under her fussy babies bottom.

"See all better i think someone is definitely ready for bed time". Gabrielle powdered her bottom and sealed Payton in a fresh diaper before dressing her in the star pajamas. Payton was still crying so she gave her, her pacifier and rubbed her back. "Its okay princess,  dirty diapey is all gone.  I bet mommy knows what you need." She went to the living room and laid Payton in her play pen. Gabrielle went to the kitchen and began making a warm formula bottle to help Payton relax and go to sleep.

Payton fussed the whole way threw the diaper change not happy that she had to do that and honestly she was tired so cried and cried. When gabrielle gave her pacifier she stopped crying but still was cranky. When she was placed in the play pen she started to cry agin wanting to be held. “ Mommy “ payton cries standing at the edge of the play pen. When gabrielle can back with the bottle she was happy and began suckling when she cuddled with gabrielle 

Gabrielle carried Payton to the nursery where she sat in the rocking chair. Gently rocking as she cradled Payton rubbing her back as she suckled the warm formula milk. " See thats better isnt it Pay? Mommies got you just relax now and go to sleep". She gently rocked and watched as Payton closed her eyes slowly falling asleep. Gabrielle held her and rocked until she was certain Payton was asleep. She took the bottle from her lips quickly replacing it with the pacifier. Gabrielle laid Payton in her crib raising the rails to their highest to ensure she couldnt get out of bed during the night. She turned on the dolphin night light in the corner as well as the baby monitor.

Turning off the lights she left the nursery closing the door behind her. Gabrielle looked at the time and saw it was 7:30 half an hour past Payton's bedtime. Still for her first night it was good. Gabrielle made herself a cup of coffee and went to her own desk to do her school work and email their teacher daily notes on how the first day went.  Gabrielle texted James. She had her first poopie diaper and was so upset she was trying to hold it to use the potty. She is asleep now. If the cafeteria is open on your way home can you pick up that juice? I think it'll be easier for her if she doesn't have the option to hold it. See you when you get home.

payton was alittle fussy when they got the nursery but the cooing and rocking soon had sucking her bottle a steady rhythms. She soon fell asleep . payton didn’t even feel her being put in her crib. 

James meeting was just about over when he got gabrielle text he smiled at it. Okay sounds good. I’ll pick it up i’m leaving practice now see you shorty after. 

James left the meeting went to the cafeteria got two bottles of the juice. While he was there he also got peyton some  tougher melts thinking she may like them. 

6AC62093-05CD-4277-B98F-10E518E6ED43.jpeg

Gabrielle read his text then went back to her studies. She stopped after 45 minutes and picked uo Payton homework. She put the papers in a folder and placed the folder in the care bear back pack she had ordered for her. Hanging the backpack on her stroller she also packed her diaper bag for tomorrow. Gabrielle poured another cup of coffee as she looked over the schedule she and James came up with. 

James came back right when gabrielle was done studying. He opens the door and sat the stuff on the counter. “ hey i got everything for her. The juice give her one bottle in the morning then one at lunch. She probably going to be needing a lot of diaper changes tomorrow . “ james explained grabbing something to drink 

Gabrielle nodded and put the juice in the fridge. " Thats good, and of course she'll need a lot of changes most babies do... so you know how I wanted your input on something". Gabrielle took out a small pull bottle from the pocket of her pants. " These are lactation pills, they're supposed to help me start lactating at a pretty fast rate. I was thinking I'd like to breast feed her. Not only would it be a way for her and I to bond but also it would be good for her especially since she isn't that fond of her food. What do you think? "

“ oh i think that would be a great idea. Breastfeeding has lots of benefits for the baby and mommy. I think payton will also love it “ james said cleaning up for the night. “ i’m going to go study and shower. take the pills now so tomorrow she can start. “ james said going into his room for the night.  

The next morning payton woke up before gabrielle left for her class. She wasn’t happy because tried to get out of crib but she couldn’t with the bars so high. “ mommmy daddy “ she called out to them. 

• 4 months later...

Gabrielle had taken the pills just before her shower and gone to bed. She spoke awoke early before her alarm clock. Her breast felt heavy and sensitive as the fabric of her night shirt rubbed against her nipples. She took a shower and had just got out after surprisingly expressing milk from her breast which eased some of the soreness.

Gabrielle was lotioning her body when she heard her baby over the monitor. She pulled on a satin red bath robe tying it closed as she left the room. Gabrielle came into the nursery and smiled at her baby girl. 

" Good morning princess did mommies baby get a goodnight sleep?" She cooed to Gabrielle as she lowered the rail and picked her up. "I know just what my baby girl needs some nice warm milk yeah princess". She kissed Payton's forehead as she carried her to the rocking chair. Now was a good as anytime for their first nursing session. Gabrielle cradled Payton in her arms as she exposed one of her breast. She gently brought her nipple to Payton mouth hoping she would latch on independently. " Here we go princess time to nurse"

Payton sat in her crib and waited patiently when she heard the door open she smiled to see her mommy instantly standing up. “ Mommy “ she smiled happily. 

When she was brought over to the rocking chair she was happy to have a bottle so she thought then when gabrielle pulled her breast she was confused on what was going on. She started to whine when she realized gabrielle wanted her to suck her breast. “ no no “ peyton whined not latching right away after a couple minutes peyton finally gave in and started to suck gently. 

When she did she was rewarded with a nice creamy stream of warm milk. She loved it and you could tell by her face she was relaxed slowly sucking falling deeper into her headspace. 

James was up getting ready for day he could hear that gabrielle got the baby so he went to make breakfast for everybody. 

Gabrielle softly cooed to Payton when she whined not wanting to nurse. " Its okay princess mommies here. Milk is good for you so you can get big and strong". She rubbed her back until finally her baby girl to her nipple into her mouth and began to suckle. It was a relief to have the pressure of the milk in her breast be alleviated.

She smiled as she gently rocked them in the chair letting her little drink her fill. When Payton had finished one breast Gabrielle gently adjusted her to give her the other. She could hear James in the kitchen as she bonded with her baby girl. " Sounds like daddies awake princess. I bet he can't wait to see you".

She kissed Payton's forehead and let her finish nursing. When she was all done Gabrielle laid her head over her shoulder as she began patting her back. She cooed softly to her encouraging her to get the air out her tummy. 

payton enjoyed nursing it was like all the stress was reliving her body. She was definitely in a baby space right  now. When gabriel set her up to but she was annoyed because she wanted more  milk. “ mommy “ she whined before letting out a big burp and alittle bit of spit up.   Payton blushed because she was  embarrassed that she just fed from gabrielle. 

James had made eggs and bacon for himself and gabrielle while he got payton a nice bowl of baby oatmeal and a bottle of the new juice. He waited for them to come down stairs wondering if payton would want to eat after her feeding. 

Gabrielle chuckled as Payton fussed wanting to continue nursing.  " the more princess Payton nurses the more milk mommy will be able to make for her hmm". She grabbed a wipe and wiped spit up from her mouth. 

Gabrielle laid Payton on the changing table and took her out of the star pajamas as she couldn't sit in her high chair with that. Leaving her in her onsie after confirming she was still dry Gabrielle picked Payton up and carried her to the kitchen where she smiled at James.

" Good morning." She looked to Payton. " don't you want to say hi to daddy princess? It looks like he made you a yummy breakfast". She set Payton in the highchair buckling her in before getting herself a cup of tea.

Payton was happy to be taken out of the star pajamas and just a onesies. when gabrielle checked payton she knew it would be wet spoon because her bladder was staring to get full but payton was holding it She sat happily in her high chair she was happy to see her daddy. “ Morning daddy “ payton said with a smile. 

James smiled when they came downstairs. “ good morning “ he said to gabrielle before smiling at payton “ good morning princess are you  hungry “ james asked before coming over the bowl and tires bib around her neck.  

pAyton nodded her head and opened her mouth to let james feed her. She swallowed the oatmeal with out a problem finishing half of the bow before she turned away. James happily fed peyton talking to gabrielle. “ I was thinking later today we go to the mall and do some more shopping. I bet your probably going to need nursing bras since payton will be feeding more “ James said letting payton drink some of the juice from the bottle. 

Gabrielle smiled watching as Payton let her daddy feed her breakfast. She sipped her tea and enjoyed the breakfast James made. " Thanks for making breakfast." Looking at the time she quickly washed her dishes.  " Sounds like a plan should we go after Payton's last class? Don't forget I'll pick her up from her first class this morning since her next class is with me. I packed her diaper bag and her backpack last night they're on her stroller." Gabrielle gave Payton a kiss on the cheek. "Mommy has to get dressed before she's late for class".

Gabrielle rushed to her bedroom and changed into a pair of form fitting denim jeans and put on a black button up blouse. Throwing her hair in a quick ponytail she grabbed her black backpack and headed out the door. " By princess mommy will see you later. Bye James don't forget to pack her second juice bottle for later". She smiled waving bye before dashing out the door to her 7:00 AM class.

“ Okay thank you i’ll text you after i drop her off to her class Yea i think that would work perfect my last class isn’t until tonight anyway. “ James said before watching gabrielle go get dressed. 

payton sat in her chair watching her mommy leave driving the juice. Once she finished the bottle she noticed her diaper become warm and she couldn’t control causing her to whine. jame noticed and picked her up and brought her up to be changed happy the juice started working then her got payton dressed in a light purple romper. Then he  grabbed her diaper bag placed a pacifier in her mouth  and sat her in the stroller while he got his gym bag. “ okay princess let’s get you to class “ he cooed. 

Once james dropped payton off to his class he texted gabrielle letting her know that payton was happily playing with the other babies in the class.