LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

class baby (private)

Hya123

Peyton was a freshman in college it was halfway through the year and in her strategies for success class they had a huge project that would go until the end of the year. The project was basic living when you and another person live like you are a family for the rest of the semester The professor assigned you what role you would play for the rest of the year and of course peyton got what she did not want at all baby. Honestly the role was perfect for her she was small 4’9 and only 100 pounds. Peyton had hazel eyes and curly brown hair. She always kept her self neat and clean. Peyton also wasn’t happy because she knew she had to participate or she would fail for they year.  She walked over to her partner gabrielle. Gabrielle was much bigger than peyton and honestly would probably make a great mommy. 

• Replies 238
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gabrielle stands 5'10" weighing 200lbs she has a curvy figure wide hips large bust not skinny but narrow waist.  She has dark brown eyes and her natural curly afro texture black hair was pulled up into a ponytail. She was glad to see she had been assigned the role of mommy. This was her favorite class as she was studying for a degree in child development. She had heard about the teachers unique approach to the lab curriculum and eagerly signed up.

Gabrielle looked around until she saw Peyton her partner and baby walking towards her. She smiled thinking how cute the small girl already was and couldn't wait to take on the role of mommy. She hugged Peyton and smiled. " Hey I'm glad we are working together. Let's work hard to make this a great project". 

The instructor began laying out the rules for the project. "You have all been assigned to a family dorm. These dorms are fully equipped apartments that you may decorate as you please. Those of you in the parent role will be deciding the age of your juvenile. You may choose baby toddler or child. You may even choose to start out from infant and raise the juvenile partner to a child. The age you select will outline your basic responsibilities. Keep in mind juvenile partners still need to be allowed to attend their other classes and complete schoolwork. Each family will be given a budget for necessities. Juvenile partners your responsibility in the household will be decided by your parents. You may have chores , you may just be expected to clean up your toys, and go to bed on time. This project is 60 percent of your grade. If you do not participate or intentionally violate rules in place you will fail and will not be invited to take this course again. Now then I'll let you all discuss and come up with rules for your household. Turn in your sheets by the end of class".

Peyton wasn’t thrilled to be working Gabrielle  but it was better than some other choices. She was hoping she could convince her to make her at least a child so it wouldn’t be that bad as a baby. “ so i was thinking i could be at least child because being a babu wouldn’t be fun. And it would be less an embarrassing. Plus you would have to do less work with me you know. “ Peyton told Gabrielle. She looked around and it seemed like a lot of her class was picking toddlers for the other kids more than babies.  Peyton did not like this project on but and hoped that gabrielle would be nice to her and let her do what she wanted instead of having strict rules she couldn’t help notice how much smaller she was compared to her. Gabrielle could probably pick her up in easily. 

Gabrielle smiled thinking what a cute baby Peyton would make. " Actually Peyton I was thinking why don't we go through all 3 stages. I mean the project is 4 months long. It would give us a chance to apply the different knowledge we've learned about each age range. I also think not a lot of people will do it so we can get a better grade."  Not waiting for Peyton to agree she wrote that they would do 2 months of infancy 1 month toddler and 1 month child. She noted that aging up would depend on Peyton participation and behavior.

" I think we can adjust rules as they go but let's outline rules for you as a baby since that's where we'll start.We have to make this as authentic as possible. I heard last year he failed someone cause they chose toddler and then he caught the toddler at a party drinking and carrying on."

"I think is obvious babies wear and use diapers. You won't be using the potty until your a toddler and your not allowed to change your diaper thats what grown ups do." She wrote the first rule down. " Hmm second you shouldn't go out alone so I'll compare our class schedules and take you to and from your classes. Third babies don't walk so you can crawl or be carried to get around. Oh we can even get a stroller". She continued writing down rules. When she was finished she smiled and handed it to Peyton. The rules went as follows.

1. The baby will use and wear diapers. She may not change herself only grown ups can.

2. The baby will be supervised at all times.

3. The baby will eat/drink what mommy provided.

4. The baby will be allotted big girl time to complete her studies and assignments.

5. The baby will be put to bed by 7 PM every night.

6. The baby will take morning and evening naps.

7. If the baby misbehaves or does not conduct herself appropriately she will receive punishment at mommies discretion including but not limited to time out, spanking, loss of privileges.

8. Rules can be changed or modified by mommy as needed.

"If you just sign it I will turn it in and we can go see our new dorm".Gabrielle handed Peyton her pen.

Peyton face  was bright red because she was irritated what Gabrielle was making her be baby. She really didn’t get any say of what was going on. “ wait what do you mean i have to use diapers. “ peyton said surprised she thought all she would have to do is a little chores and maybe play a little. It didn’t seem like gabrielle was willing to take the easy way out like some. She was going to make this project harder than it needed to be peyton thought. She huffed and poured as she heard the rules explained. 

“ i don’t agree to any of this but i guess i do not have choice or i’m going to fail is that correct “ peyton said before she signed the paper. She did not like this at all. 

After peyton signed the instructor came around and collected the paper. “okay now that everyone has chooses there roles it is now time to get your children dressed and then you guys can go see where you will be staying for a month “ The instructor said pointing to a closet full of baby  looking clothes. including diapers. 

Gabrielle could see Peyyon was struggling with the rules. "Aww don't worry mommy will take care of you. Just think all you have to do is play with toys and use your diapers and you'll get an A". Gabrielle looked toward the clothes and smiled. " Wait here I'll be back". Shw went up and started looking through the options. She saw an adorable purple skirt with a yellow shirt of Dora on a purple flower. She grabbed the outfit then went over to the diapers.  She grabbed a thickly padded diaper with Disney Princess on the cover as well as wipes and powder. Just as she was going to walk away she saw a pink pacifier and grabbed it. Gabrielle put everything on the table. 

"Okay time for mommy to get you out of these silly grown up clothes princess". All around them students who were in the role of juvenile were being undressed and changed. Gabrielle lifted Peyton shirt up and off her. She saw her bra and thought it was cute but not necessary for a baby. Gabrielle unhooked Peyton bra putting it aside. She began unbuttoning the small girls pants. "Your new clothes will be much cuter on you after we get you in your diaper of course".

Peyton just sat there pouting about all of this. She watched as Gabrielle went to get clothes she couldn’t really see what she grabbed but new it was babyish as she went to the baby section. 

When gabrielle got back peyton kind of struggles for her clothes to be taken off. “ but o need my bra i can’t wear baby clothes all the time “ peyton whined softly as she was undressed the diaper was a different story peyton started to kick her feet in the air like a dusty baby. “ No i don’t want to wear a diaper. please. i can still use the toilet. “ Peyton fussed to gabrielle.  

Gabrielle sighed as Peyton fussed. She got her pants and panties down as the girl struggled getting the attention of the entire class. "Peyton mommy has had enough of this naughty behavior". She bent Peyton over the table her bare bottom on display.

Gabrielle delivered ten quick but firm spanks to her bottom. " Now you can be a good girl and lay down for your diaper or you can continue acting out. In which case everyone will see you go over my knee for a real spanking young lady." Ig was quite as everyone watched to see how Peyton would react.

Peyton was confused when gabrielle put her over her knees she didn’t realize at first but when she felt the first smack Peyton wasn’t happy. She looked around and noticed the whole class watching what was going so she didn’t cry but she was really embarrassed when gabrielle laid her back down on the ground she was ready to cry and run but she deiced not to do that and said “ i’ll be a good girl “ she said softly not ready to be put in diapers. 

Gabrielle smiled pleased with Peyton response. She opened the baby wipes and wiped down her vagina before raising her legs and wiping her bottom. Satisfied she was clean Gabrielle unfolded the diaper under Peytons bottom. She sprinkled and rub baby powder onto the now embarrassed girls bottom. Gabrielle lowered Peytons legs and pulled the diaper up between them. She quickly taped the diaper closed. Sitting Peyton up she pulled the Dora shirt onto the diapered girl it fit her perfectly. Gabrielle had Peyton stand and held the skirt open for her to step into it. Gabrielle pulled the skirt up over her diaper which peeked out from underneath the skirt once it was in place. " See how easy that was princess. No need for all that fuss." Gabrielle gathered Peytons old clothes and put them in a bag and handing it to the professor. "She won't need these until the semester is over sir."

Peyton was embarrassed  to say the least and when they wen to there new home she was sure going to tell gabrielle that. She looked at her outfit it was totally something for a two year old. She couldn’t believe that this was happening. about she told herself that she needed the grade and the class for her future. 

“ i do need my clothes you can’t expect to dress like this all the time “ she whined. 

The professor was happy with gabrielle performance. She took the clothes and finished the class to there new dorms. 

Peyton was barefoot so Gabrielle took the opportunity to pick her up and put the small girl on her waist. A few other of the smaller students were babies as well. Gabrielle knew she'd have to organize a playdate for the babies in the class.  She followed the professor with the rest of the class to ghe farside of campus which was often abandoned. It had a nice park with a playground. They were called one by one and each parent or parents were given the key to their apartment.

It was then the professor informed them that a his morning class was uneven and so the father figure assigned to their group would join them shortly. Gabrielle smiled and took the key. " Did you hear that,  daddy will be home later". 

Gabrielle carried Peyton to the elevator where they got off on the 3rd floor. She opened the door to their 2 bedroom apartment. Holding Peyton she looked around. There was a nice kitchen the living room was fully furnished and there was even a play pen already setup. "They must assign units by juvenile age".

She went to the bedrooms what would be hers and her male partners room was a simple blue and grey color scheme with king sized bed. It was simple and adult with two desk for them to attend their studies. She took to Peyton to her room and it was the complete opposite. The walls were painted yellow with Teddy Bear Decals. Their was a crib large enough to hold an adult bigger than Peyton. The changing table was empty but said they would be delivered shortly. There was a rocking chair and even a toy box with baby toys. Gabrielle put Peyton on the floor so she could look around.

Peyton was excited to see where should be staying not expecting there to be a full nursery. Being carried was weird but she honestly didn’t mind it to much. The apartment she was staying in was nice she didn’t like the living room seeing that there was a play pen . When she walked through gabrielle room it was a perfect college student room. when they got to peyton room it was the exact opposite she couldn’t believe at crib and everything. When she was put on the floor she felt the soft padding push against her bottom it was kind of nice but peyton would never admit it. She looked around the room not believing this was her Fate. “ i don’t want to stay in here, and we need to talk about what happened in the classroom. Did you really have to spank me in front of the whole class. “ peyton said with a sigh. 

James was a college football player who needed extra credit to continue playing foot ball in college so he took on the class project for the strategies class. James was tall 6’2 and had muscle his hair always stayed nicely cut and he always stayed nice and clean. He really did not know what he assigned up for but knew he was basically going to be a daddy. He knocked on the door to his new assigned dorm. The professor also sent him with a huge box of baby items needed to take car of the baby even a high chair for dinner later. The box had bottles bibs diapers wipes baby clothes toys and a diaper bag. 

Gabrielle sighed as Peyton fussed. " Oh baby its a very pretty room. I think your cranky and need to have a nap. If you don't want spankings you should mind your behavior. You didn't mind having a tantrum in front of the class so mommy didn't mind correcting you in front of the class." 

She heard the knock on the door and picked up Peyton putting her in the play pen. Gabrielle looked out the peephole and saw it was the football player James. They shared a few classes but she wondered why her was there. Gabrielle opened the door and smiled. " Hi how can I help you?"

Peyton fussed about being out in the playpen but sat there she looked around there was a lot of toys and stuffed animals one thing caught here eye a small dolphin stuffed animal that reminded of her of hers when she was a kid. she picked it up and hugged it was so fluffy and nice. She heard the knock and got scared not knowing who it could be but still held the dolphin in her arms. 

James smiled setting the box down. “ hey Gabrielle i think i’m your partner in this class project. i need you to explain exactly what’s going on and who’s in the playpen “ james said looking around. 

Gabrielle smiled and held the door open." Well come inside and let's talk. I didnt know you took this course." She showed him their shared bedroom. "You can put your stuff in here. This is our room". Gabrielle walked over to Peyton and picked her up as she held tight to her dolphin. " This cutie pie is our infant daughter for the semester Peyton." 

Gabrielle smiled to Peyton. " Look who's home princess. Can you say Hi to daddy?". Gabrielle had put hwr copy of the rules set on the counter. 

>

"I didn't know we would have a third so I already laid out most of the rules for this stage but we can discuss them and if you have any to add." She picked up the sheet of paper which had her and Peyton signature. " Feel free to look it over before you sign and I'll get the updated copy to the professor."

Peyton looked at james he was big and kind of scary to peyton. she saw him play football he was good but not great. she also had classes with him knowing he wasn’t to smart. she held her dolphin as she was picked up and looked at james and shyly said “ hi “ then turned to Gabrielle “ can i go to the bathroom “ she asked softly. 

James places his stuff down and smiled at peyton then looked at the pics of paper and read the rules. he liked them and didn’t think he needed to add anything. “ these are fine, i have some more stuff for the princess here. How is she doing with this. “ he asked smiling at peyton. he then signed the paper. 

Gabrielle smiled not believing just how cute Peyton was with her stuffed dolphin. " Baby mommy already told you. You wear your diapers for going potty in. It's okay mommy or daddy will change you". She gently bounced Peyton and smiled at James.

" She's doing pretty well. We had a small tantrum in class but she settled down after a quick visit over my knee. She's been a bit cranky so I was going to fix her a bottle and lay her down for a nap. Hold her while I do okay". Gabrielle passed Peyton to James and went to the kitchen. She quickly found a bottle and even a special formula for adults. As Gabrielle made the bottle she sent the newly signed document to the professor via email.

peyton sighed in frustration she didn’t really want to use the diaper but looked like she had no choice. she was passed to james and smiled at him nervously. “ can you take me to the bathroom “ she asked him sweetly. 

When james got peyton he smiled at her then started to tickle when she asked to go to the bathroom. “ baby. mommy already said use your diaper like a good girl “ he said tickling her to making her laugh cutely.

Gabrielle smiled and took a quick picture of the two of them. " Aww to cute." She came into the living room shaking the bottle making sure it wasn't to warm. Gabrielle handed the bottle to James. "Theres a rocking chair in her nursery. Why don't you feed her and I'll go see about the diapers that were supposed to be dropped off". Gabrielle handed him his key to the apartment and showed him the nursery. She kissed the top of Peytons head and smiled. " Be a good girl and finish your baba go night night for daddy".

Gabrielle made her way to the main lobby of the apartment where there was a line of new parents requesting items for their juveniles.

james carries peyton to the nursery and sit in the rocking chair with her getting her cradled in his lap.  He struggles alittle getting peyton to drink the bottle but soon she happily bursting while he rocking. 

peyton was not happy about taking nap or having bottle they were not giving her a choice she tried not to drink but the she finally nursed. It was actually peaceful and calming she enjoyed the rocking and soon was sleeping. 

It took 30 minutes but finally Gabrielle got a case of diapers ,wipes, baby powder and a tube of rash cream. She also received the link for them to purchase what they needed for their juvenile and a budget of $300 dollars. Diapers and wipes would be provided free they just had to get them from the lobby. Gabrielle came in and put the boxes down in the living room. She quietly peeked into the nursery and saw James laying Peyton in her crib. 

She waited for him to come out pouring them both a glass of ice tea she handed him one. "Did she put up much of a fuss? Sorry to just leave her on you like that but you seem to be good at the daddy role".

james tucked Peyton in her crib and the walked out to the room with Gabrielle “ she was a little fussy but she was tired. and we should probably talk about scheduling for her since she can’t be by herself.” james said opening the box of stuff to put away. “ i have football practice everyday after class. How long should we let her nap for? “

peyton slept peacefully in her crib she didn’t even realize how tired she actually was. 

Gabrielle smiled and nodded her head. She would unpack later as her boxes were in her trunk. She grabbed a sheet of paper from her bag and a pen. "Generally you don't wake a sleeping baby unless you have to. If she's still asleep after 2 hours we can get her up. As far as scheduling I can take care of her while your at football I didn't book any late noon classes this semester. But I do have an early morning class that starts at 6 could you take her in the early mornings. The class is Monday Wednesday and Friday so I could take care of her  Tuesday and Thursday early mornings. Do you have any classes with her? We'll have to get a copy of her schedule so we can figure out who takes her and picks her up from classes." Gabrielle wrote out both of their schedules as they talked so they could work out a feasible schedule for taking care of their baby. "Also I got the link so if we order what we need for her today it should all arrive by tomorrow afternoon".

James listened to Gabrielle schedule it work out perfectly because he had all later classes. “ this works out perfectly i have all later classes and i can get her up and off to class in the morning.  And i have only one class with her it’s the morning so we can go together. And yes looks at the site “ james said pulling it up on his phone he started looking at the stuff. “ i think a stroller would be helpful “ james say loooking around to see what they would need. 

meanwhile paxton was up they didn’t hear her because she was quite. she got out the crib and walked to the bathroom she got to the bathroom took her diaper and did her business they only heard her when they heard the toilet flush.