LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Some Questions

Hi all, i'm pretty new here and have a couple of questions. I have been a DL all of my life. i wasn't completely potty trained until i was 7 or so and i started buying my own diapers by the time i was 15.

i have been a part time diaper wearer ever since and am now 39.

a little over 3 yrs ago due to an accident i have been having more and more trouble controlling my bladder which means i have been spending more time in diaper (Sigh life is such a trial ;) ) and i am getting to the point where i'm going to be in diapers 24/7. i haven't yet because of cost issues i've been making due with disposables when really needed, but as my control gets worse this is getting really expensive.

i have been waiting on a disability case for 3 years and have just gotten a favorable judgment. I will soon be getting my back benefits and am planning on investing in a quantity of cloth diapers and plastic pants as i rarely get out of the house (mobility issues) i would like to make the switch from disposables for most of the time.

my questions are these:

1) for anyone who uses cloth 24/7. How many would you recommend i get?

2) where have people found the best combination of price and quality for cloth diapers and plastic pants?

3) i REALLY like the sound and crinkle of plastic. where can i find some really noisy plastic pants for around the house?

i still plan in having some disposables around for when i leave the house, but i would rather save the money over the long term by using cloth when i can.

i'm really glad to have found this site and would like to thank everyone in advance for their help :D

Sissy Dahli

Well I can't say for sure how many cloth diapers you should keep on hand, but my guess would be at least two dozen.

You'd probably want at least six pairs of plastic pants, (the amount of diapers and plastic pants is just a guess) but I do know of a couple of good places to buy them from.

You should check out Adultclothdiaper.com or go to diaperconnection.com, because you will find lots of adult cloth diapers and plastic pants there, and the quality is great. At both sites you can also find adult sized onesies to go with the diapers that are great for holding everything in place, just like a baby's.

Also if you are wanting to find some footed sleepers that zip all the way down the front and leg go to jumpinjammerz.com the quality and prices there are both great.

I hope this helps you out a little, I'm sure others here on the site can recommend more places where you can look.

Vic

Well I can't say for sure how many cloth diapers you should keep on hand, but my guess would be at least two dozen.

You'd probably want at least six pairs of plastic pants, (the amount of diapers and plastic pants is just a guess) but I do know of a couple of good places to buy them from.

You should check out Adultclothdiaper.com or go to diaperconnection.com, because you will find lots of adult cloth diapers and plastic pants there, and the quality is great. At both sites you can also find adult sized onesies to go with the diapers that are great for holding everything in place, just like a baby's.

Also if you are wanting to find some footed sleepers that zip all the way down the front and leg go to jumpinjammerz.com the quality and prices there are both great.

I hope this helps you out a little, I'm sure others here on the site can recommend more places where you can look.

Vic

Thanks Vic, i will go check you those links. Having to make the switch like this has been a little disconcerting. There are so many thing to take into consideration when going from occasional play to full time inconti. i will take all the help i can get. :)

Sissy Dahli

Dahli,

I am by know means an expert. But Comco makes some really good plastic pants made to accomodate very thick cloth diapers. They are a thick plastic and quite noisy.

As far as cloth diapers they make both day and night cloth diapers. The night cloth diapers are very thick and absorbant. You also misht want double up and wear two cloth diapers (especially at night).

pvc_pants

Check for an e-bay seller by the name of anicediaperfromchina. I purchased a thick pre-form cloth diaper from them.

It has velcro attachment tabs and is very comfy. Only downside? It is a little bulky; not for outside use :blush:

thnx i'll check them out.

i just want to say thnx to all of those who have given me advice so far. this is being a real big change from occasional wearing to full time real need.

Sissy_Dahli

Check for an e-bay seller by the name of anicediaperfromchina. I purchased a thick pre-form cloth diaper from them.

It has velcro attachment tabs and is very comfy. Only downside? It is a little bulky; not for outside use :blush:

Can you provide a url. a search of anicediaperfromchina does not yield any results.

Thanks