LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need...

"Your welcome, how about we all go and just eat our breast now." He said as he sat down at the table and started to eat with them.

Once he was finished eating however, he would have let Cassandra come and sit with him for a little bit if she wanted to and maybe even play a little bit with him if she felt like doing that.

He looked at the others and then said "I think today we can try and go shopping for some more clean clothes for all of you so that you all can have clean and pretty outfits that they'll be able to feel and look pretty in." He told them as he waited for everyone else to finish and then he would have taken their plates and put them in the sink and would start to do the dishes.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra was a very slow eater, but when she noticed he was done eating, she got down from her chair, and she took her plate and walked over to his side and looked up at him.

"Can I sit with you while I eat?" she asked.

Susan just smiled at her.  Cassandra really needed a daddy around, and if it couldn't be the one in heaven, she didn't think it would hurt to let Terrance be there for her if they were both okay with that.

Amy was fed as Susan ate, and Amy took the longest to feed, partly because she was more interested in looking around at the new strange place they were now calling home, than eating at the moment.

Heidi had been the second one finished, and she looked to Terrance.

"Can I take your plate and I'll bring yours and mine to the sink?" she asked him.

"Go ahead if you want to Heidi." He said as he let her take both plates to the sink and then put Cassandra's plate in front of him and lifted Cassandra into her lap when she asked for it.

He then just lightly held Cassandra around her belly so that she could have her hands free to use to eat her food. He wasn't gonna baby her, at least not right now, because he saw that she didn't seem to need as much of it, neither did Heidi, so until she decided that either of them wanted to be treated that way, he would simply just help them when they needed it or asked for it and would still treat them like they were their actual ages instead of younger than they actually were.

He let Susan handle Amy, since he wasn't sure if Amy would even like him yet or want him to give her some extra attention. He would still help out with Amy if Susan asked him to. But for the most part, he would just let Amy be taken care of by Susan and only give her attention if Susan would be okay with it, or she needed help with Amy at the moment.