LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A Friend in Need...

Terrance just nodded and lifted Cassandra into his arms and walked over to where he had left his SUV, which would still be there when he got back. Luckily before he had gone and seen Susan, he had made sure to pay for the gas and close the lid to his gas tank. He then opened the passenger side door behind his seat and let Cassandra sit in there for a bit, since he had to put the gas pump back where it belonged in the holder anyways. Once he was done, he just gave Cassandra one of the pairs of clothes that she had chosen when they were shopping together and gave her some privacy while she got her clothes off and changed and made sure that no one else could see her changing her clothes at the moment.

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cassandra knew she liked him.  He let her get in the car, and then he blocked anyone from seeing as she changed her clothes.

When she was in some clean panties and a clean skirt, she opened the door and ran over to stand next to Terrance.  She smiled up at him.

Susan was going to be a long time because not only did she have to do her business, but it was going to be some work getting both her oldest daughter clean, and she wanted to do a better job getting her baby clean since she now had water to work with.

"How far away to your house?" Cassandra looked up at the man

"About 4 or 5 hours from here." He told her as he hugged her with his one arm since he didn't know if now that she was in clothes that were clean if she still wanted to be held or not, since it was just the two of them at the moment and Susan was not going to be back with the others at the moment. He also didn't know if she felt like playing at the moment since it was night and she had been sleeping, so he didn't know if she was still tired or not. He just continued to lightly hug her against his leg and just wait for her to show him what she was comfortable with for now until he was able to gain any trust she might want him to gain at the moment, even though she had shown him that she was okay with him holding her in his arms and even wanted him to do so.

Tired little Cassandra laid her head against his side as he held her standing there for several moments before she almost lost her balance and fell down because of how tired she was.  She had had to grab his pants and cling to them to keep from falling and injuring her knees.

She looked up at him and reached her arms up at him.

The others took a long time to get out of the bathroom, but once they were out, they were all clean and ready to continue, though Heidi had left the new things he had bought her for the next day, preferring to use the last set of extra clothes she already had to go back to his place in.

By this time, if he had picked her up, Cassandra would have been sleeping in his arms.

Terrance picked her up and held Cassandra in his arms, letting her sleep in his arms. He saw Susan come out of the bathroom and went over to her, still holding the sleeping little girl in his arms. Once he had met back up with Susan, he let her make sure that she had everything she needed, before he would lead her to his SUV and open the doors for her to get the kids in and put Cassandra into the seat and buckled her in, making sure the belt was snug and secure. He then would get in the front seat and as soon as Susan was in the front seat, he would start the drive back to his house as he told Susan "It's gonna be about 4 or 5 hours to get to my house from here. Idk how much sleep you've been getting lately, so why not take a nap?" He suggested as he continued down the highway at night.

Cassandra barely stirred as she was laid into the seat and belted in.

Heidi yawned, and got in on one side of the SUV in back while Cassandra was put on the other side, and Amy was put in the center.  Amy was asleep within a few minutes of being settled between her sisters.

"Amy really should have a car seat," Susan yawned at Terrance.  "But as we don't have one...."

Both Susan and Heidi were trying not to sleep because both of them were aware that going to sleep might mean a wet seat when they woke up, and the last thing Susan wanted, was to ruin the front seat of her savior's car, while the last thing Heidi wanted him to think of, was she was eleven years old and still going potty in her pants like a toddler.

"If you guys are gonna be staying with me, I might as well just go and get your youngest bundle of joy the proper seat for the car, especially if we go out to places, I wouldn't wanna risk getting one of your kids hurt because she wasn't in the proper car seat." He told her as he continued on the way home. They were still a while away, and he knew that by the time that they were at his house, he was going to have to bring Cassandra with him up into the room, that he was gonna let the three girls sleep in. He would also let Susan have her own room if she wanted, in the meantime though he noticed that she was trying to stay awake, so he tried to help her by talking to her.

"You know, it's been so long since I've seen your brother, how has he been lately? He still dating that nice blonde Allison?" He asked her as he continued to drive and hoped that it would be enough to help keep her awake for a while.

"Well, actually, he's married to someone entirely different," Susan told him.  "I called him when we first got in trouble, but his wife says that they don't have room for us.  I don't think his wife likes me, to be honest.  So, that's why were out on the street."

She looked down.

"It's pretty bad when even your own brother doesn't want you, or let's you put your own kids out on the street because you are that bad, that he doesn't think you are important, huh?"

She shivered.

She still loved her brother, but even if she wanted to put all the fault on that Angela, she still couldn't shake the feeling that he could have told Angela to at least help a little bit.  What would Angela do if Tommy didn't help her family?

"Anyway, I haven't seen Tommy in a few years, not since he married Angela.  Angela doesn't like him coming around to seven see us."

She sniffled at this.

That was another reason Heidi didn't trust Terrance.  Her dad died, he didn't stay.  Tommy got married, and he didn't stay.  And Terrance when off to war, and he didn't stay.  Why should Terrance stay around now?

Heidi heard them talking up front and tried to follow the conversation to stay awake, too, but it was getting harder and harder to do.  She hoped she didn't fall asleep in the car.  What if she wet herself?  Would he be mad at her for peeing all over his back seat like a little kid?

"Tommy's always been someone that's only looking out for himself, that's for sure, I remember when I was being accused of something at school and Tommy had been a witness to the whole thing. All he did was lie and tell the councilor that I had started what I was being accused of and that I had been bullying the other kids in the class when I hadn't. I remember I was the one that was being bullied." He explained to her as he continued to drive as he said "So, that's his new wife huh? Whatever happened to his girlfriend Allison? Did she and him have a big fight or something that made them break up?" He asked and hoped that this wasn't something that was making Susan upset and if it was, he was sorry and didn't mean it.

Susan shrugged.

"I'm really not sure what happened to Allison, to be honest.  He just stopped coming by one month, and so I called to see what was happening.  We were invited to the wedding, but after that, he said he wasn't allowed to talk to me anymore."

She sighed.

"Um... Heidi's almost asleep.  Before you get upset at her, you should know... we've been out here for three days, with barely a chance for the children to use the bathroom about once a day, so she might wet herself.  She's gotten used to doing that, well, honestly, I guess I have too.  I'm sorry.  That's why I'm trying to stay awake, so I don't pee in your front seat."

She blushed and looked down at her lap.

"It's been really hard, you know?"

"If she wets herself, then I won't be mad at you, remember when your mom went away and you stayed with me and since your brother was sleeping on the couch and the only other bed was in my room and since your brother trusted me and you wet the bed and he was out with his friends after he woke up and got dressed and since you were usually waking up around the same time that I was and you seemed to wet yourself in your sleep. Remember how I was helping you with covering up your accidents from your brother whenever he came back for lunch and stuff?" He asked her as he drove and then just eventually fell silent when he started to remember how Susan's brother had been when Susan was a little toddler, compared to when she started to hang around with her brother, it was a big change.

"Yeah," she said nervously.  "Well,... it's just your car is so nice.  I would feel really bad if especially Heidi pees in it on you, or myself..."

She gave a nervous laugh.

"But yeah, I know how you are.  You are really nice about stuff like that, not that that makes it okay to go ruining your stuff."

She looked down.

"I wish we had had a blanket to stretch out in the back seat to catch whatever the little ones are going to end up doing back there."

Susan frowned.

Heidi could no longer keep her eyes, open and her head drooped forward.

On the otherside of the backseat, Cassandra was snoring, and between them, Amy was peacefully breathing evenly.

"I would feel bad too if she did that because she would have been wetting herself and it wouldn't be her fault that she did. Especially if she wasn't able to be near a bathroom for as long as you have been at that truck stop before." He told her as he smiled and just reached over as they reached a stoplight that was close to where his house was and he simply just kept his hand on her shoulder as the light continued to stay red "Maybe when we get to my house, I can get a couple of blankets I have in the car for the girls when we take them inside of the house. I know Cassandra isn't gonna like it if I'm not there to take her into the house." He said as he added

"Speaking of Cassandra, she seems to have become attached to me pretty quick. I didn't anticipate her to get attached as quickly as she did. I expected her to wanna take her time and get used to me first. Not that I don't like it. I'm happy she's become attached to me as quickly as she did. But I'm wondering about Heidi, I noticed she isn't as happy to see me as Cassandra was when she first remembered me." He said as he smiled at her.

"Heidi... well, she got attached to a lot of people that have left us recently.  Her dad died, her uncle seemed to disown us after getting married, and you... well, you did go into the military, and I tried to explain that you were still trying to keep in touch, but she didn't see that.  She just thought it was just one too many abandonments, especially after her dad died.  She doesn't get close to anyone now."

Susan sighed.

"Trust me, it's not even because you left.  She doesn't want to have anything to do with anyone."

Susan clinched her muscles as they got closer to his house.

And as they were on his street, Poor Heidi started to pee her pants in her sleep.

The other two kids were still dry and sleeping happily.

"Well that's bad to hear, I wish that I had been able to come and visit you guys more often. It's really sad that Heidi got burned and hurt like that, that she doesn't wanna get close to anyone anymore for fear of getting hurt and burned again because she decided to get close to someone again. Now that I'm out and I'm helping you out for as long as you all need it, I wanna repair the damage that Heidi thinks I left between us, but I don't wanna force the issue either, so I guess for now, I'll just wait until she is comfortable staying in the house again and if she needs me to help her when something happens, I'll help her and try to repair that damage." He said as he got to the house and pulled into the driveway and said as he stopped the car "You know the room you stayed in when you were at my house, well it's still the same as when you left it, so I'll let you take that room and your bundles of joy can take a room that you pick for them to sleep in." He said as he got out of the car and then went to the back where Cassandra was sleeping and he took her into his arms and waited for Susan with the other two girls, he saw that Heidi had wet herself in her sleep and he felt just as bad, if not worse for her, then he did before when he saw her in the car.

As Susan got out of the car, she felt her body tell her to go pee, but she closed her eyes and resisted the urge to go, and after she had it under control, she went and helped Heidi out of the car and patted her back.

"It's alright, sweetheart.  I know you didn't mean to."

Then she picked Cassandra up and started to carry her.

Susan nodded and followed him into the house and then found a room for the girls.

"Heidi, go ahead and take off everything but your undies, honey.  You don't need to sleep in those wet pants."

"But my panties are wet."

"I know, but we only have the new panties that Uncle Terrance bought you now, and you don't want those wet, do you?"

"NO."

"Do as I say and get in bed, honey."

Heidi nodded and started to strip off her pants and then her top.

Susan started to undress Amy

Cassandra grasped onto him when he picked her up and carried her, so that when he got her to her room, she couldn't be easily put down.

"I forgot to tell you that she used to do that with her daddy all the time," Susan told Terrance.

"It's fine, like I said, I'm happy that she's attached as quickly as she has and I wanna be there for her and the others, especially Heidi, now that I'm back in their lives again. But for now, I'm happy that Cassandra is willing to be attached to me and that both remember me." He said as he did his best to Gently put down Cassandra without disturbing her and then tried his best without disturbing her, to change her into some comfy pajamas that he had in the room because of his niece who used to come and visit, but it had been a while since he had last seen his family, especially his nieces and nephews. Once he had her in bed with the others, he looked at Susan and said quietly "Why don't you go and take a shower, I would say that maybe Heidi and the others should definitely get cleaned up in a bath as well, but they're already asleep, so I don't wanna disturb them." He said quietly as he walked out of the room softly and waited for Susan to join him.

"You'll just have to hold her for about an hour or so until she releases her clutch to you, unless you want her to wake up," Susan told him.  "I am a little surprised at how quickly she has gotten taken with you.  She normally doesn't warm up to other people quick so quickly."

Susan felt a little spurt of pee....

She looked at Terrance, and her brain was fighting her.  Part of it liked the feeling of wetting herself and wanted her to wet her pants, but the logical side told her that it was wrong, and that even if Terrance was nice about it, it wasn't good to worry him when you have no health problems.  Go to the toilet....

Her brain fought for about thirty seconds, when a longer more noticeable spray sent a darkening stream down her leg, and she finally bolted towards the nearest bathroom.  Her face was beet red from nearly peeing herself on purpose right in front of him.  She knew it was wrong, and she wondered what he was going to say about her nearly peeing her pants in front of him when a toilet was just feet from her.

She didn't even close the door, but rushed in and sat on the toilet as fast as she could get her clothes down and out of the way.

Her panties were soaked, but her pants were just a bit damp.  She had mostly made it.

Terrance nodded and just sat down on one of the chairs that was close to the bed that Cassandra was gonna sleep in for the night. He just patted her hair and lightly ran his fingers through her hair as she continued to hold onto him until she was ready to detach from him and get undressed for bed. He saw Susan bolt for the bathroom and was happy that she was at least able to make it to the bathroom without a bad incident, after what she and her girls had been through, he wasn't surprised that she was delayed in being able to get to the bathroom on time. Regardless though, he didn't judge her or the girls. Even when it was getting close to the time where Cassandra would release from him and he felt her clean clothes becoming warm and eventually his clothes becoming warm as well from her pee.

Susan came back into the room, her face a little red because of the wet spot on her pants, and the dark streak down one of her legs.  She didn't even realize it, but her butt was a bit wetter in back, and he could definitely tell she had either sat in something or like she did, she peed her pants some.

"I... I'm sorry," she said her hands in front of her trying to hide the little wet spot on the front of her pants.  "I... I don't know why I... I ... I did this."

Her face was on fire and red.

"I... I don't have anything to change into.  Maybe... maybe... um... I can wash some clothes out in the sink and maybe it will dry before morning?" she asked him not thinking to ask if he had a washing machine or anything better.

Cassandra didn't release her grasp of him as soon as Susan thought she would.  She was still attached to him, and didn't plan to let him put her down all night. 

"The room you stayed in when you were here with me at my house with your brother, is still there and I think there might still be some clothes that might just fit you, who knows?" He suggested as he continued to hold onto Cassandra, it was now more than ever seeming like he was gonna have a cute little girl sleeping with him tonight, he figured he could just sleep in his clothes and then change tomorrow when he got up. He didn't mind Cassandra being attached to him, he actually enjoyed it in a way, it had been a long time since he had seen the girls, so it was refreshing for at least one of them to be attached to him like this again.

"Oh, I hope I can still get into those old things," she mused.  "It's been forever, you know."

She nodded and went off to see if she could find something that would fit.

meanwhile, Cassandra wasn't going anywhere.

Heidi and Amy were now fast asleep in the bed in the kids' room.

Erick got up and then walked with Cassandra in his arms still and sat on the bed.

He then simply just laid down and closed his eyes with the little girl still holding onto him.

He just slept until morning, although half way through the night, he wouldn't notice right away or even feel right away, that his clothes were getting wet. He just slept until morning and when he would wake up in the morning he would feel it.

He would then get up and take Cassandra with him to the bathroom to see if she needed to go to the potty at all.

As he laid in bed, now with all three of the girls around him, Cassandra on top of him, he would start to first get wet from the left, where Amy was sleeping.  A little while later, on his right, Heidi started to pee, and finally, before three in the morning, without so much as a cough or hiccup to try to stop, Cassandra wet on top of him.  The whole area was soaked by the morning.

When he got up and took Cassandra with him to the bathroom, she hung to his shirt, tears in her little blue eyes.

"I already went," she said pointing at the very impossible large wetness in her panties and all over him.

She would do what he said anyway, and would sit on the toilet if he asked her to, but since she peed closer to morning than her sisters, she really didn't need to go at that time.

Heidi woke up all wet, and saw him heading out the door with Cassandra.

She sighed and laid there waiting for someone to tell her she could get up.

Amy started to cry for mommy, and Susan came running.

Susan wasn't wet this morning for some reason, but she went and reached down for her wet baby while she looked at Heidi.

"You can get up and change if you want, honey," Susan told Heidi while she got a clean pair of panties and pants ready for Amy.

Heidi nodded and started to get out of bed.

"Do you think he is mad?"

Susan shook her head.  "He doesn't mind, honey.  He knows you can't help it."

Heidi frowned and looked down wondering if she really could actually help it or not.

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay then Cassandra, how about you stay here for a moment and I'll go and see if your sisters need a bath as well, I'll be right back okay." He told her as he went to go and get the others to see if they wanted or needed a bath at this point. As soon as he went into the room, he saw Heidi starting to get out of bed and Susan as well and greeted them both "Good morning you two, did you sleep well?" He asked them both as he looked at them and asked Heidi "Hey sweetheart, would you like to take a bath this morning, your sister Cassandra is already in my bathroom if you wanna take a bath with her. If not, it will be fine and I can go and just give Cassandra a bath, okay? So, just let me know what your okay with and I'll do whatever you decide." He said as he looked at her and waited for her decision, hopefully she wouldn't be too mad at him, he wanted to get to know Heidi again, but he also didn't wanna invade her space, if she chose to let him in again, he would respect her decisions and get as close as she would allow him to.